Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Never thought I'd spar you (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never thought I'd spar you (IO)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:00 pm
Taiga's first clone sensed a up bring in chakra and knew something was going to happen, he couldn't move fast enough but could warn the others with his death. Upon explosion the information he had collected were sent to both the remaining clone and Taiga who sat underground using the time to strategize a plan of action to defeat his leader, metaphorically. Taiga's clone reaches his right hand up slowly watching his leader as he places his hand on the Ryū no kiba, upon drawing the sword he watched the leader become covered in some form of clouds giving a powerful and threatening look. The clone looked as two discs formed in the hands of his leader the clone knew some form of attack was in route but what could they be, Taiga emerged from the ground at the rise of chakra in two concentrated areas. He smiled at the leaders intent speaking as the discs formed more clearly "Two against one means nothing, he is far superior so be on your guard." Then the discs came for Taiga himself.

Taiga and his clone extended their hands to one another and locked into a grip as the discs came across the land, one quick spin and one of the two was thrown in the direct trajectory of the discs. The person fling through the air was likely unknown by the leader Saiga, the one soaring forward awaited till just before impact of the discs before disappearing to a puff of pure white clouds. The discs had definitely had reached the center of the field between both Taiga's and the leader's location, if the discs continued forward in an attempt to strike the Taiga which had been left behind the would be split in two each by the Ryū no kiba's devastating blow. Also if the counter attack worked and was undisturbed the Taiga who had disappeared would return to the playing field with Ryū no kiba drawn and standing on the left backside of Saiga, where he would then speak if uninterrupted "Now where too?" If upon reappearing he is met with an attack he would attempt to use Ryū no kiba to protect himself without striking the leader with a devastating blow.

[Current Word Count - 1115]

Last edited by Taiga on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Never thought I'd spar you (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never thought I'd spar you (IO)

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm
[Ignoring the error paragraph.]

Saiga watches with interest, as one of the Taiga's is thrown forward, on a collision course with his disks. He wonders whether or not it is the actual Taiga, and just when he is about to find out, through the disks either ripping through his flesh or dissipating him, the approaching person disappears in a puff of smoke. Seeing this, the man acts defensively, the dust around him spinning sharply through the air. His attention still focused on the Taiga left behind, he is surprised to see the boy cut through his solidified dust with ease. Smirking, he waits to see what will be next when a chakra signature appears near his left flank. Not turning around to face the person, Saiga simply let's the dust flow, as it always has been doing. If it were to do so uninterrupted, then the moment that 'Taiga' appears behind him, the specs of dust would begin to tear into his flesh from all angles. Leaving no room for him to simply block, all of them at once. The dust would also enter his eyes the moment he appears amidst it, adding a temporary blinding effect. If this happened to be the real Taiga, then Saiga would stop the dust immediatly, after it punctures his skin. However, if it were not the real Taiga, then the clone would disperse upon coming into contact with the dust.

As all of this is done, Saiga simply stares forward at the Taiga that managed to avoid his disks. Finding the fellow interesting he speaks,

"You seem to be quite skilled, Taiga."

After this is said, the dust in front of him stops spinning momentarily, a sword composed entirely of Osmium, filling Saiga's left hand. The blade of the sword is 75 centimeters long, with a width of 4.5 centimeters while the handle is only 25 centimeters. Allowing efficient usage with one hand, possibly two if needed. If the Taiga in front of him is the actual Taiga, then Saiga would step from the dust, leaving it to float directly above the ground, a meter behind him. Raising the sword, he would enter a fighting stance. His slim body giving off a weak atmosphere. Seeing that the boy was efficient in close combat, Saiga decided to test himself against him. The man secretly hoped he would lose this possible close encounter. Due to the fact that he mainly specialized in Ninjutsu. He would be disappointed if he was able to easily defeat the boy in his own game. Stepping away from his dust, Saiga would now be standing ten meters away from the boy. 

Osmium Dust WC:739

Sword Stats.:
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 pm
Taiga had remained behind standing with his right side facing his leader Saiga, in his right hand pointed towards the ground was his sword ryu no kiba. His eyes fixated upon Saiga as the clone appears behind him, but is destroyed by the sand which had been manipulated by Saiga. Taiga smirks as he hears a complement roll off the tongue of the powerful leader Saiga, he speaks his eyes watching as dust collects to form an object in the mans hand "Really complements? Why thank you." He then grasped tightly on the ryu no kiba as the leader had formed a sword out of the accumulating dust, the sword seemed to be a decent size but the strenght is what pondered Taiga's mind the most as he prepared to enter a kenjutsu battle as it was a specialty of his. Taiga's eyes narrowed as he watched the movements of his leader, think to himself "why leave the dust? A sword he must be a kenjutsu user. I never would have guessed. Wait will his sword break ryu no kiba?" then he raised the sword having it cross his upper body at least 3 inches from his sternum and upper chest, he would he would then charge forward the blade would lay across his left shoulder.

If Taiga was undisturbed during his charge he would swing the sword at his leader, if blocked the power of Ryu no kiba would break the weaker 'Osmium' sword and continue to go all the way to the leaders shoulder where Taiga had aimed in which if he touched the shoulder he would stop and jump back 5 meters showing he did not wish to hurt his leader. If Taiga's attack was not blocked he would again stop at the leaders shoulder and distance himself 3 meters to show no ill will upon the leader. Also if before Taiga even got close enough to the leader he was met with a counter attack he would attempt to stop the opposing sword with his and break it if able.

Upon landing the 3 meters away Taiga would look at Saiga and speak "So leader what next?" a grin of excitement upon his face, of course these actions would only be cared out if Taiga was successful during his offensive strike towards the leader, if he in fact was unable to complete the charge these actions would be disregarded.

[Word Count: 403]
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 pm
Saiga smiles, raising his sword to clash against that of his ninja. His sword forged from his very own dust, is of course easily broken. Taiga's sword passing through it with little to no effort. He continues to smile, while wondering if Taiga really thought it would be that easy to break pass his guard. In all honesty, the way he had lured the boy in was brilliant. Knowing Taiga was stronger than him in possibly any physical aspect, why would he challenge him into a battle which would ultimately be decided by strength? The answer is simple. He wouldn't.

From the moment the sword entered his grasp, the young leader had already foreseen the outcome, of this encounter. While Taiga's sword passes through his, the dust severed away from the weapon carries onward, aimed to pierce the right torso of Taiga, should he continue through with his attack. Yes, the boy had been tested all along. This was a test of loyalty, if the boy seemed to carry on with his attack with any ill intent, then the dust would slam into the torso of Taiga, knocking him backwards, while tearing into his flesh at the same time.

Letting the sword pass through, Saiga only waits to see if it would make contact with him, in which case he would act as planned. Though it seemed his ninja was wiser than most. Instead of following through with his attack, he would again create more distance between them. Interesting fellow.

"How about this?"

Raising his right hand, the dust behind Saiga would begin to move forwards, passing the creator, Saiga, it's target would be Taiga himself. The dust heading towards the boy would be exactly two gallons worth. Taking no solid form, it would only rush towards him as an apparent cloud. Roughly a single meter long, and wide. Though unlike before, it would be moving much more faster, with it's lethality decreased quite a bit. Unless Taiga moves, this dust would slam into him, causing him to be thrown from his feet, and onto the ground. Hopefully, the boy had a few more tricks underneath his sleeves.

Health-80
Strength-80

Jutsu used: OS

Dust WC:1097
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm
Taiga watched his leader raise his right hand he knew things were heating up, he smirked he knew no one had seen his new technique yet. It was time to put it to use the new state was going to give him the edge, Taiga's arms and legs jolted outward as his muscles increased slightly. The new technique Taijutsu Unleashed was going to hopefully confuse the leader, the sand now closing in on Taiga was dodged with Taiga's new speed though he did not show his full speed as he used only what was necessary to dodge and keep Saiga in the dark so to speak.

If Taiga had successfully dodged the sand he would charge forward once more and with a spread left hand slamming it into the leaders chest, of course he wouldn't use his full strength but only enough to knock the leader back through the air at least 4 meters. If Taiga was interrupted during the charge he would use Ryu no Kiba to shield himself from oncoming attacks, but also keep his speed going as to move quickly out of harms way. Now if Taiga had successfully knocked the leader back he would attempt to get behind the leader and slam him to the ground below, again Taiga would restrain his strength to prevent any sort of injury. Although if Taiga was interrupted by the leader he would use his increased strength and speed to protect himself from oncoming blows.

If the current offensive attack Taiga had attempted was fulfilled he would again distance himself 5 meters from his leader allowing him to get up and return to a offensive or defensive side of this spar, Taiga if uninterrupted would then speak to his leader "So I know your not really trying cause if you were I would die, but any opinions on my Ace Card, I believe it may save my life one day." Taiga would then extend his right arm out at an angle towards the ground pointing Ryu no Kiba down as well, his eye fixated on the man he called his leader, Saiga. He knew if he was prepared than this was going to heat up increasingly.

[Word Count: 366]
[Taijutsu Unleashed: 106 speed, 83 Strength: 3 Posts left]
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:46 pm
[Very late post, sorry been having issues with my comp.]

It was amazing. The speed at which the boy moved, in order to dodge the incoming dust. Saiga's mouth became slightly agape as he watched the boy move towards him. Coming to his senses, he would find himself in the air. His mouth would close into a bitter smile. It seems during his moment of incoherence, the boy had pushed him into the air. No matter. Now that the leader has regained his composure he would be able to act as needed. 

The dust now underneath him moves towards him, as he senses the approach of Taiga. By the time the boy has made it near him, he would be confronted by a wave of dust moving towards him at a threatening speed. The dust would wrap around the feet of Taiga as he is now suspended int he air attempting to slam Saiga from behind. Once the dust if wrapped around his feet, it would attempt to drag him down, slamming him against the floor of the jungle, using little force, the boy would suffer no life threatening damage.

If all went as planned, the aforementioned events will take place. The dust used to slam the boy would now float up at Saiga, catching him before he falls to the ground. Standing on the dust cloud, Saiga looks at Taiga,

"It seems I have underestimated you...You pass the second test." This is said with a smirk, Saiga looking directly into the eyes of Taiga. "Now are you prepared for the finale?"

[Speed of dust: 115, health 115]
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 pm
Taiga hit the ground a painful blow but not truly harmful, he was on his hands and knees his charcoal hair hanging down. He lifted his head at the sound of his leader and smirked before speaking "Test? So your truly enjoying yourself, good..." stopping to hear the rest of what the leader has to say, but then responded afterwards "The final test? Idk I'm nearly at my limits to tell the truth.... What am I saying I am strong willed and able,  so yes letd begin." With this said he back flips distancing himself 10 meters from the leader.

If he was undisturbed during his distancing then he would land flat footed and ready to defend himself, Ryu no Kiba being wielded in his right hand. If he had been disturbed he would be prepared to counter. Taiga if able to land would push forward attempting to strike his leader in the cheek with a blow from his left hand, if sucessful he would then nod and invoke body flicker to exit the spar.

[Attempt exit]
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:10 am
[Been 2 days saying my hit and exit were complete.]

{2168 words}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 am
approved
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:34 am
[But, I posted in the farewell section, saying I was gonna be away for a few days. For what it's worth. I request that the hit not be claimed.] 

Saiga smirks as the boy runs towards him, shortening the distance. Preparing himself for his next attack which would lead to the conclusion of the spar. His response would appear rather delayed as the boy's fist at this point is centimeters from smacking against his face. It would appear that the prideful leader would be punched by his own ninja, in a rather humiliating way. However, the dust around Saiga slides up his sleeves, and clothing at full speed. Covering his body just in time to cushion himself against the blow. The dust gives Saiga a statue like appearance. His body apparently frozen in place, the smirk still stretched out across his face. If the boy did indeed land his intended attack, his fist would be bruised against the solidness of Saiga's defensive armor.

"Good work."

This is said as the dust retracts from his body, pulling away from it to reveal his former tanned skin. His red eyes are lit ablaze as he looks out beyond the boy into the jungle behind him. Still alert to his surroundings, he lowers his head.

"It has been a great experience, but I'm afraid I must depart for the moment. If you need me I'll be within my chambers."

Once he concludes his statement, the dust stops pile driving into the ground, and rises once more, revealing a more plentiful amount than before. The dust floats under the footing of Saiga, and lifts him into the sky, the rest of the dust simply floats around him in a defensive manner, the scenery surrounding him as he leaves is the dimming light of the setting sun.

+16 gallons of dust
+550 ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum