Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Disturbing News from Ame Empty Disturbing News from Ame

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 pm
Raikage,

Hearing strange rumors from Amegakure, one of my shinobi was approached by a Ame nin who stated the leader was plotting with the five nations. Obviously a single unknwon shinobi's word isn't enough for me to believe these claims to be true, however as a precaution I'd like to investigate these rumors. Seeing as Kumo has claimed Amegakure (or allied with them, I wasn't informed as to what exactly happened unfortunately), I thought it best I informed you before sending some shinobi to Ame. I will try and make sure the investigation is quick, I'm sorry if this will inconvenience you in any way.

Sincerely,
Denkiteki
3rd Tenkage of Tengakure

Den figured he should write a new letter to Kumo, seeing as they owned Ame or whatever.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Disturbing News from Ame Empty Re: Disturbing News from Ame

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 pm
The letter soon sat on the desk of the Raikage, and in no time at all Yaju had read it and sat the note down with an annoyed look. Picking up a pen he would quickly write a response

"Dear Tenkage, I thank you for notifying me of this urgent issue and it shall be looked into quickly. To our knowledge Ame is indeed under our banner and is in no way conspiring in an attempt to overthrow the five ninja nations, now if you would like to discuss these actions in person i will gladly meet you in Ame where we can sit down and discuss the current events and come to a profound conclusion and solve this mysterious rumor,"

Signed, Interim Raikage Yaju..

Sealing the letter with haste he would hand the letter to the secretary which would be sent to the Tenkage directly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum