Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 56%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Meeting the Villagers [IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Villagers [IO, NK]

Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:31 pm
Arcanis listened to Koaru.  It might be a bad idea to take a ninja from the village without permission.  He twisted a wonderful idea.  However he needed Koaru's cooperation.  Unfortunately Koaru wanted to test his strength.  The problem was Arcanis was a guest in the village.  He couldn't pick a fight with a villager and dream about getting away with it.  So instead he would have to preform some feat to inspire Koaru.  However the same problem arose as he did not want to draw attention to himself.    So The only thing that Arcanis could do was win a mental battle with him.  A friendly competition.  

The whole thought pattern flashed through his mind instantly.  "...master?"  Koaru finished.  His gaze wasn't nearly as steady as arcanis's own glare.  Arcanis didn't make a move or even bat and eye.  His power was his cool, composed, analytical mind in these situations.  

"What do you suggest?  Obviously anything flashy would draw attention of your village ninja.  I am here on business as I said, and don't want to spoil my good reputation.  However I'm not opposed to proving my worth as your master."

Arcanis wasn't sure when he had said he would be this guys master but it had a pleasant ring to it.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Meeting the Villagers [IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Villagers [IO, NK]

Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am
Koaru wore a look of shock. He had forgotten that a foreigner could not just wreck the place in a full on sparring match. Koaru could be an airhead at times, it seems. The boy scratched his head with both hands behind his head. After continuing their stroll, they would soon arrive at the main village gate once again.

"Heh. Guess you're right. I'll just have to honor your word."

Koaru's carefree look dissipated almost immediately. Koaru closed his eyes and opened them once again in a prolonged blink. The color of his iris changed from a deep, mysterious black to a royal jade green. There was a menacing pattern on both eyes that would seem offputting to any who dared stare right into them. Koaru activated his Moringan, not intentionally, but instinctively, showing his new demeanor. His eyes changed uncontrollably in response to Koaru's emotions. Koaru valued honor above many things as a shinobi. So, it is a big deal for him to step out on faith and accept an apprenticeship under Arcanis. Koaru dipped his hand into his pocket and removed a pen and piece of scrap paper. Koaru scribbled for a bit before handing the paper to Arcanis. It detailed Koaru's place of residence and a method of contact for when it was time for the two of them to depart on their journey beyond Konoha walls.

"Well, I'll be off, then. I'll pack a few things, then deliver the paperwork for a leave of absence...Is there anything you would have of me, Arcanis-senpai?"
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 pm
Arcanis continued in silence.  Till they reached the gates.  It looked to him like he would have to comeback at a later time to talk with the Hokage.  Koaru spoke to Arc and then stopped.  his entire expression changed.  Arcanis watched carefully.  The guy's eyes seemed to change.  'An ocular jutsu!'  Arcanis Had chosen well.  an ocular jutsu was always something desirable in an apprentice.

Koaru handed him a piece of paper.  It seemed like and address.  Arcanis stuck the note in his pocket after reading it.  

"Hurry and gather your things we will be leaving as soon as your ready.  I will wait here at the gates till you return."

Arcanis would wait till he returned.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 pm
Koaru turned his back to Arcanis so that he now faced the village. He raised his right hand at ear length, bidding Arcanis a farewell before his hair began to move on its own. The dreads seemed to slither like a myriad of snakes and engulfed Koaru's entire person, flickering his body from sight.

"Later."

[exit]

[1523 words]
+8 stats
+15 JP

Last edited by Koaru on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:38 am
Arcanis waited patiently.  Something told him that he was needed elsewhere.  He would try finding the hokage once more

[Exit]

TWC: 1056
requesting 5 stat 10 jp
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum