Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Missing The Other Half Empty Missing The Other Half

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:44 pm
Coming back from his most difficult mission yet, Ganki still held the burden of what he had done. The terror that once occupied the mountains, the Monkey beast, had officially been taken care of. But the slaughtering of the beast was still fresh on his mind, the vivid images of the event flashing rapidly within his mind. It was almost as if he was there once again, standing over the lifeless corpse. The blood rushing from its still mouth, only to watch it's young slowly walking towards their dead mother, waiting, just waiting. Ganki, was now ruined in the mind. He had never killed another living being, till now. The Owl mask that he wore hid his troubled face from sight, his actions covered as well. The long hooded overcoat which was the Cloak of the Anbu, rested on his troubled body, the long sleeves of the coat came down to his knees. The Reaper made his way throughout the halls, his aura menacing, but more troubled then the fear he gave off. Ganki felt, like a piece of him was missing, well more than a piece really. His other half that he always looked too, had slipped away for the time being.

Finally, Ganki reached the door of the Raikage office, His left hand forming a fist as he knocked on the door twice, with little force. From there he awaited for a reply, wondering if Misaki would open the door.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Missing The Other Half Empty Re: Missing The Other Half

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:57 pm
Yaju had been out of the hospital on a little leave although he was due back at any moment due to them wanting to take care of his body and other things. Since he was till subbing as Raikage he had to take care of the necessary jobs that the roll gave and then some, most of which were easy work. At the moment he was still wearing his hospital blue shirt, blue pants and his grey Disciplinary Squad Haori, but his grey eyes had be scrambling over the paper as he rapidly signed and dated some before putting them in their required area's. After hearing the knocks on the door, Yaju would activate his byakugan and see who it was. Noticing it was Ganki, he would deactivate it and speak up," Come on in, so what can i do for you," the young kage asked before setting down his pen.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:25 pm
Ganki hearing the words to proceed, even thought those words did not sound like Misaki, he continued on any way into the office. Opening the door, he saw a familiar face, sitting in the raikage's chair. Ganki had no idea what Yaju was doing here, perhaps he got one hell of a promotion. "What are you doing here?" Ganki's distraught voice surfaced, the sight of his clothes grabbed his attention as well. Ganki needed to figure out what Yaju was doing here, before he could relax a bit, if he could. Ganki didn't want to give any hint that it was him, unless he had already been found out through other means.

The Anbu took more steps closer after he shut the door behind him, his head still spinning with thoughts of death. Ganki stopped between two chairs, 2 feet in front of the main Desk. The office had gotten an upgrade it seems, more lavish and vibrant with color from the last time he was here.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:26 pm
Yaju chuckled for a moment as he relaxed in the chair and scratched his cheek," What do you mean what am i doing here? I am the interim Raikage and i am the one who watches over and takes care of the village in Misaki's absence. Now the real question is what are you doing here, ANBU operative Ganki, i do not remember having an appointment with you old friend," he would motion to a seat as he waited for the other ANBU leader to sit down. As he sat down he would fill out another paper and sit it somewhere before smiling," so what can i do for you? Need something specific from the Kage or maybe an issue has come up? Don't tell me you got someone pregnant and you don't know what to do," Laughing for a bit he would return to being a bit serious as he waited for the man to answer.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:13 pm
Ganki was surprised to see that Yaju had risen so far, "Intern raikage? never heard of it", Ganki attempted to make himself laugh, but he couldn't for some reason. That reason being the past event that took place. No more the playful jounin, but the half empty shell of a man that stood there.

With a swipe of his left hand across his face, the porcelain mask was removed cleanly from his face, The sad depressed look was now visible for all to see. Slow placing himself infront of the chair, he lazily plopped his form into the seat, the mask hanging by his fingertips, which that arm was hanging from the arm of the chair. The hood brought back from his decent revealed his messy brown hair, a mess he was. his head leaned on his right hand, squeezing his forehead in stress. "What took you so long...", Ganki looking towards Yaju with a fake half smile. He was kind of surprised that he was given this information, did this mean that he was apart of Anbu as well? Ganki had not gone through his highly classified files yet.

Listening to the rest of yaju's laugh, as he did to give a slight chuckle of a breath, he told him his real reason on why he was here. " Yaju, I don't know if you could tell from us hanging out, but im not like most ninja see here. I thought I could avoid it, adapt as long as I found a way to do it cleanly as possible, but no matter what I did It managed to come back and bite me." A long pause took place before he continued, "I was assigned to a mission, solo, I was suppose to deal with a beast that had killed many travelers in the mountains, wanders and cloud citizens, ya know. I had it already planned, I intended to knock it out, seal it up with my fuinjutsu. But then, things went wrong." Ganki slouched back even further on the chair, his back ached with pain as well as his heart that seemed to beat even faster than normal. "I had no choice, the thing came outta no where, ready to snap me in two. So I used my Rasengan, didn't work. I used my body flicker with my traps, didn't work, I even used my Lightning power ability to try and stun it, didn't FUCKING work!!! But that raikiri thought, oooh did that one work alright... So I took it and jabbed it deep within the beast's heart, it gave a terrible cry, but it didn't make me cry. What made me give a single tear, was the 4 little beast, uh must have been its young, who slowly made their way towards the dead thing. It was covered with blood, I..., Was covered with blood. I don't know how people can do it? Maybe you can explain it to me, since I know for a fact that you have done it before, Yaju?" Ganki referencing Yaju's father, the trouble man laid silent to hear Yaju
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:47 am
Yaju listened to Ganki's concern for a bit as he stirred in his seat, this was no ordinary problem and even more so it had seemed to bother his friend greatly. Seeing that Ganki had asked how could Yaju do it, he grinned speculating that Ganki might have actually read his file or something," Well....Killing isn't for everyone, but its also a contradiction in itself. You must kill to protect the ones you love, but its also bad to kill for an unjust reason. You were sent to kill the whatever it was because it was a threat to the village, but you felt differently about....so this is why you are in the conflict you are in now. Seeing that....im going to do you a favor, go out and see the world for a bit, but do remember that i will need you to report back every once in a while alright," looking for a paper he would slide it over to Ganki and recline back in the chair.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Laid back into the chair, he listened to the advice of his friend Yaju. Killing, such a hard topic to grasp, the logic behind it was like a roller coaster. Ganki's eyes traced the paper as it was slid to him from the desk, did Yaju mean that Ganki was going to be allowed to leave the village for a while? Then an idea struck, perhaps he could learn more out there in the rest of the world, there had to be more to life than following orders, being a ninja.

Ganki's shaking right hand reached for the paper while he barely remained in the chair, the desk was close enough to do so. At the same time he did so, Ganki questioned what it was. "What's this?" Ganki now held the paper within his hand, bringing himself back into the chair.

Scanning through it he realized that these were, like he said, Yaju intended for Ganki to leave the village for a while. Ganki then rose from his chair, walking towards the door, till he turned towards Yaju, nodding his head towards him in thanks. The face soon covered by the mask once more, his presence now gone from sight as he exited the door.

[Exit]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 pm
APPROVED~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum