Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sure, Why Not (P, NK, EL y Aqua) Empty Sure, Why Not (P, NK, EL y Aqua)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:53 pm
Aqua would be walking around the village to see the sights and find some things out about the village that was so kind to him. As he would walk around that day he would decide that he would go back to the village facility that he trained at a few days before. Using the information that Koroshi had given him he had entered the facility and looked the statues that he had created. They were still there and so he decided to take a close look at them. He had just gone to another building with a lot of water to work on his training some more.

Aqua was ready to see how good of a presentation of his power was shown by these great statues that he just created, since this was the first time he had ever done something like this and he was waiting for his body to recover from the instense release of chakra that he just made just a few minutes ago he felt like it would be a good idea for him to take a break for a little bit of time and see all the close and nit picking details of his creations. This way he could see what his base line was with training and see exactly what he would have to do to make them even better than they were before. One of the main problems that he saw right off he was not able to move them just yet. He saw that he was not able to use the water that was inside his machines to create anything worthwhile except for some art because they could not move yet. He figured that if he could find a way to move them around though they would be great weapons that Aqua could use to his advantage in the future once the technology that he would develop was created and mastered. By seeing that he was now ready to do some more training he would then start by taking his three figures and seeing how healthy they were in comparison to everything else that he had made in the past.
Of course since they were made out of wood and not something like earth or water Aqua found that they were very sturdy on the outside but if they could pierce the shell around them they would just fall apart and not be very useful unless he would be able to find a way to make that water turn into something all its own. He figured that if for some reason the shell was destroyed the great beings would just become water and nothing more if they were not controlled to remain in the shape that it was previously. After all water does what it does best which is just go with the flow of things, something that aqua was very good at, and something that he could use to his advantage if he could do just a little bit more training.
Aqua decided that he would leave his new friends alone for the time being seeing that he could not do anything with them just yet he would go around this great facility that his friend showed him and use it to make something much greater with his water techniques by trying to prefect the jutsu that he was training with when he was on his way over to the village of the sand. Now with his earth and wood training out of the way after some great help from his friend koroshi he would then try to use the water from under them in his desert to make some great constructs of water comparable to his friends made out of wood. With his chakra restored and his will even greater than it was before aqua would start by taking the water around him and using it all in his training. He would use the available water that he could see and move it all to the center of the arena to create what would appear to be a pillar that would span the entire height of the building; it was that much water that he was controlling at one point. Then what he would do was he would take his water that he just created into the pillar and use it as a bubble around him in the shape of a dome that would cover him with aqua in the center of it. The dome would be only 15 meters around and span to the hight of the building making it rather large and a test for the young genin. He would try to keep this water in its place while he was doing his other training with trying to get water from the ground. That was going to be his first task in order to train to get better at this craft.
Upon starting with this training Aqua tried to get the water under him up from the ground, more like soil no seeing as though so much water was taken and then given back to the ground from that area already, that was beneath him. He would find that he would have to focus much harder than ever because if not he was just going to not succeed in doing it. HE realized that trying to get water out the ground was different from before because one he could not see it and two because the water had things around it compared to when he was just trying to get the water out of just the falls that were around him. The jutsu would have to take his mastery of the technique to a small scale level, not to the most precise that he would see if he was trying to get water out of plants or the moisture around him but rather just the ground that was already separated from each other. He thought that he could use his mastery of the earth element to help him with his training but it was to no avail. Aqua did not have the proper mastery of this element to do anything useful with the earth plus when he tried to use the kanji symbols for earth and water to move around the earth in his favor he realized that he was not able to make the water move for him like the water that he had used before in his previous techniques did meaning that he was not skilled at this time to work with both the earth element and his jutsu at the same time and he would have to train more and more in order to do that. That is something that Aqua found out early on his training, that even though you may think that you have mastered the technique it was only after hours and hours of training to prefect the craft, and the things that he wanted to do more would call for even more training and guidance from his own mind. That was the way of things but he knew that in time he would reach the objective that he wanted in time. Hopefully though that time would be soon because like most other people in this land he had things that he needed to do and things that he would have to get don, and for some reason he knew that in order to try to protect the villagers that were once part of the hidden mist village that he once called home he would have to go to that new home and defend it as though it was his old one. He could feel as though he friends and the people back the village that he came from previously needed him for something. He did not know what it was or when it was going to happen but he knew that sometime down the line he would have to be of use to his team and his nation for some conflict the future, but for now he was going to train under his dome of water and make sure that he mastered getting the water from the ground to his possession to use for something in the future.
With this rant and these thoughts going through his head he realized that there was going to be no way that he was going to get anything done with that kind of mentality. He could sense that he was going to get through to the breakthrough soon even though he just started training just moments ago. More like hours to many people though as aqua had realized that he had spent a few hours just daydreaming as the sunny day that was just there a few hours ago had turned into a moonlit night due to going outside for a bit to take a little rest and see the world that was around him. He could see all the people that were going back to their homes after what they had done for the day was competed, as he was sitting he would observe the happy villagers of the sand go home in there many forms as he would begin to walk aroud the village that he could. If he was stopped by anyone or anything in his way he would talk to them, show him his papers showing that he had the authority to come into the village and walk around, and then proceed hopefully without too much problem on his hands, after all he would not want to make a scene and get himself killed since he just had gone through his long journey just to get here and the time he had spent training would just be for not, hopefully if there was any problem with what was going on his friend whom he had just met (koroshi) would bail him out and talk about the situation  with his higher ups, although since he was an anbu he thought that he should have no problems in the slightest getting him by.  He saw one man that seemed to a lower ranking ninja in the village, perhaps a genin or maybe a chuunin, go into a small house that was on the outskirts of the village, and being greeting by a young woman that had come to the door that was there. It appeared as though the two may have been just paired together and was married for a bit seeing as though they were young and not very prominent members of the village yet. But of course they could be some time in the future.

Any who he would walk around to the dango shop that he had gone to earlier to see if he could find anything to eat for the night. (1801)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Sure, Why Not (P, NK, EL y Aqua) Empty Re: Sure, Why Not (P, NK, EL y Aqua)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:58 pm
Cool winds blew over the cool sands of Suna in its nightlife, a lot of people were asleep and many people were still up enjoying the sandy nightlife that the village had to offer. While there weren't as many on guard or on duty, there was one kid that stayed up to make sure the village was safe and sound. The Deserts lone Knight, El Pendragon walked through the village keeping a vigilant eye on the villagers and people alike.

The young Knight in training continued to patrol the village, his red eyes observing the village people with care and justice," Tonight is such a beautiful and glorious night for patrolling...as a knight in training i must be able to assure the safety of all civilians," gripping his hand into a fist he would continue walking through the streets with a sort of smile on his face.

Today El was wearing his usual attire of a red half sleeved vest which covers his full chest and has metal plating on the right and left shoulder blades. On both of his arms are black bands that are strapped up to his mid arm and are connected to the silver cuffs that sit just above his black fingerless gloves, and the lower lower garments which consist of his black pants which are covered by greaves that connect to his shoes. His shoes merely consist of black boots with silver tips. El had just went past the resturant he had always went to with his grandfather, but something had drawn him to the Dango shop where he would walk in slowly, his eyes going to one of the people sitting in the shop," Hark traveler, who are you and what is your business here," his red eyes looking at the man with a non hostile intent but he was curious as to why he was here.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:32 pm
He would begin to drink his water that his server had given him when he was asked by a person who he was and what he was doing in here in the village. Before the waitress had been able to ask him what he would like to eat. He would be looking forward to eating a dango stick after this encounter.

Aqua had never seen this person before and was curious why he would come to him out of all the people in the village to ask. Sure it may have been because of his headband but it was on the other side of his body on his left arm that El could not see. No matter Aqua would begin to stand up and look straight in the eyes of him. Standing as though not to seem rude or overbearing but to show the boy that he had the young genin's full attention.

"Hello. My Name is Aqua. What is yours? I have my papers if you like to see them" Aqua would say to the young man. If he was not interrupted by any physical confrontation then aqua would reach into his sack and bring out his papers, after all he had befriended the kazekage and he had to make sure everything was in line. This jesture was to make sure that the boy began to trust Aqua and realize that he was not harmful in nature, but a guest of the village, and not a threat.
(2050)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 am
El had tapped his foot twice as he looked at the boy and waited for a reply or even a gesture, when he had finally turned around and introduced himself; El would place his hand to his heart and smile," I am Sunagakure's Crimson Knight, El Pendragon...Well met young visitor...erm i mean hello Aqua and i would indeed like to see your papers, i have to be sure that you are here on a good note and not terrorizing my humble kingdom," of course El was simply trying to protect his home, and he would hope that this man or boy would understand his standing. As the man reached for his papers and showed them to El, he would slowly grab them and look over them for a second," Tengakure....oh well i am sorry for accusing you of being a troublemaker, here you are sir. So tell me what brought you to this wonderful kingdom," handing the papers back to El he would sit down at a table and motion for the ninja to sit with him for a moment.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:29 am
Aqua, who would feel completely in the control of this situation would sit down and just go with it. Sitting back at the seat that he had just gotten out of moments before he would take a moment to formulate an answer.

"I am here on an adventure. I have travelled pretty much the distance of the land to come visit this village and the rest of the world. I have also come to train in the sand and see what cool techniques I could learn. I want to see what incredible people live in this land. So that when I return to my village I would come back a fountain of knowledge and power, or I will die trying. That is my adventure. El, have you ever been on an adventure?" Aqua would say to the young man and ask in response. This is of course if nothing happens where he is interrupted or stopped for some reason during all of this Aqua would then make sure that his papers were put back where he got them as soon as he finished sitting down and asking the question. If however someone did try to steal his papers he would try to stop him, after all, he was in his armor and had his Doomhammer with him. Which was placed on the seat next to him on the right (as this table was meant for four people). It was kinda funny to aqua that in all of this armor he kind of did look like a knight from a distant land rather than a ninja from the hidden skyscraper village on the other side of the world. The purpose of this trip was to see the world as it was and learn things about people from other villages. Of course he would begin to question many things about how the man spoke and acted towards Aqua. He would wonder why he would call this place a kingdom? Is it something that the Pendragon clan did or was it just something that Suna ninja did to honor their village. He knew that he had never heard koroshi say something like that so he was a bit confused.

However since he was going to wait for an answer to his previous question, which was aimed towards El, he would begin to drink his water, and listen to the young mans response. His drink would be normal length and end with having about half of the glass be still filled with water. Aqua loved water so much that he just couldn't get enough of it. When Aqua was done drinking he would (if he was not interrupted by any other event out of his control) begin to use his Water heavens convergence technique to move the water in a counter clockwise direction. This was just to do something to pass the time and wait for El to finish his answer. (2537)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:48 pm
As the two would sit down in the booth, El would look around and get the attention of a waitress, waiting for her to come over he would sit and smile for a moment. As the young women came over she looked at him and nodded," What can i get for you El? Maybe the usual or something new?," El kicked his legs under the table for a moment as he thought of what he had wanted, before snapping his fingers and smiling. Looking up to the woman he would hold his finger up and smile," I would like three of the usual, Green tea, and a some....pork buns please," the woman would soon walk off and prep his order while El turned to Aqua. It might of seem weird that a Dango shop would sell pork buns well that was easily explainable. The woman who came to take El's order is also the woman who watches over him from time to time making sure he is okay and he has food. She knows that El is a large fan of Pork buns so everytime he comes here she makes him a plate to make sure he actually eats.

Moving back to Aqua, El would sit and listen intuitively while he explained why he was here, he could not help but listen to the man tell his tales of adventure. When the time had came for El to speak up he would sit up in his seat and smile," Well...being an academy student i cannot go on many travels and adventures because it is my duty to stay in the village and learn what it is to be a "ninja" although i am a knight by blood and bone. Although once i become a genin i want to set out to find one of my relatives known as the Great Knight Arthur, whom i seek to undergo the Pendragon's secret technique's so i can better protect my Kage and Kingdom to the utmost of my abilities. So how long have you been in the kingdom Aqua, i haven't seen you on any of my rounds before," Feeling like the ever curious one, El would begin to ask the boy on many a things but nothing would prepare him for the latter.

After a moment El's food would be brought to him, the kind waitress sitting it all down in front of him before walking off, his smile growing as he bit into one of the pork buns. Stopping for a moment he would pick one up and hold it up to Aqua," Would you like to partake in these pork buns Aqua? She makes some of the best one's in Suna in my opinion and they are good for your energy, a knight has to be in 100% good shape at all times to be efficient and strong," if Aqua would take the pork bun, El would go back to eating but if he didn't well El would go back to the same motion eating the pork buns one by one. Taking a break from eating El would smile and watch Aqua for a moment," So what family do you hail from Aqua, i do not know much about your village or its own people so it would be nice to inquire some more information about it," after asking the question he would eat silently while waiting for Aqua to reply.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm
As El was going to give the waitress his order he would then give his order to her as well, seeing as though he was hungry, and this was the best time for him to do it. Good thing that the table was wide enough so that El's reach with his feet could not hit Aqua's legs, that would hurt a lot, and aqua didn't want to get bruised by something so odd. After El was done giving his order to his waitress he would usher her to ask him if he would want anything. "Yes I would like a Cinnamon Dango stick please, and if you could can you give me extra cinnamon." He would tell the waitress. That was the order that Aqua had the last couple of times he was here because that is what the kazekage had when he came over here. When he was done giving his order he would then respond to El about why he was here and what his purpose was. Proceeeding to listen to his response to Aqua's question and swirling the water in his cup the same way that he was going to do anyways.

After hearing his response Aqua would then begin to respond to El. "Ive been in the village for about 2 months now. I got here when Echo was acting as the kazekage of the village. Its been a long time since I was in the hidden skyscraper village. Maybe I should write a letter to them sometime." Aqua would say just speaking train of thought. Continuing on he would say to the boy. "You always say that this place is not a village, but rather this place as a kingdom. I'm curious as to why you talk like that. Is it just how you grew up or is there something else to it, being a knight and all?" Aqua would ask El.

Seeing as though he had gotten some food already from the shop keeper earlier he still felt like it would be rude not to take something that El had offered. He would eat the rest of the pork bun and smile in satisfaction towards the goodness of the meal. Like he had said before he did not really eat anything else at the shop so the pork buns were a good change in flavor, texture, and goodness. It was fun to eat new things and he hoped that El had felt the same way.

Clearly his dinner guest did not look fully at the papers that he gave him, seeing as though it would clearly state on the papers that he was from the senju clan when his papers were being drawn out. Any who as not to appear like he thought El was silly or something he would reply to man if he was not interrupted by any event of the sort. "My full name is Aqua Senju. It is a pleasure to meet you El Pendragon. Aqua would say to the young man. "Now who is Arthur Pendragon to you?" Aqua would ask him. (3051)1
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 am
El would continue munching on some of the pork buns as Aqua began to talk, seeing as he was here when that strange but cool ninja had arrived, it had seemed that he had indeed been in the village for a while. Upon questioning why El had decided to call Sunagakure his "Kingdom", he would have stopped eating and sat the half eaten pork bun down," Well it has to do a lot with my upbringing as well as how a Knight holds his home. I see this place as a Vast Kingdom lead by our great Kazekage and as i live and breathe i have to keep this Kingdom from falling into ruin. It is just what my ancestors would want i will do it no matter what," the fire in his crimson eyes were burning as he took another bite from his pork bun and soon sipped his tea, although he was curious as to why Aqua didn't call his homeland a Kingdom...maybe it was different for ninjas.

El would sit quiet for a moment as he continued to eat and finish his food, his mind pondering on what else he should ask the ninja, maybe if he had anything interesting going on while he was here. It also came across his mind to probably train with this person, seeing as they were strong he could learn a lot from their fighting style and techniques. When Aqua had answered his question, he would tap his chin for a moment trying to figure out if he knew heard of that particular family before. His thoughts would soon go away as Aqua had asked who was Arthur to him, his face going blank before smiling," Arthur Pendragon is a knight like no other, from my grandfather i have heard that he is the strongest Knight in existence and even heralds as our Leader. He is a person i hope to meet one day and eventually train under to become a Knight of Legend just like him. He is my goal and one day when i meet him i will be strong enough to challenge him in armed combat and show him my resolve as a knight," El thought highly of Arthur as a figure of whom he could potentially become in time, like the ultimate goal.

Finally finishing his pork buns he would look up to Aqua for a moment and smile," Say Aqua would you like to spar with me? I know that i am an academy student, but i need to spar with those higher so that i can learn more and be an exceptional knight...if you do not want to i understand but i hope you will take up my request," finishing off the rest of his tea he would sit and wait for Aqua's answer.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:42 pm
Wuwu would listen to his story about how he was a great knight for the cause. What must his upbringing have been if he was so in tuned with his will that he calls this place a kingdom. He must truly see himself as a knight, althougth there he never knew of a knight in the readings of the past. Maybe he is from a distant land of maybe his clan was not prominent enough to be worth mentioning until this time. Either way he would respond to El will the utmost intrigue and respect for what he is doing.

"Wow that is very interesting El, I am glad that you told me about that, and if seeing this place as a kingdom makes you more apt to protect it, then by all means continue on. Not that I really had or even have anything to say about it." Aqua would confess to the young ninja. He didn't really think of anything else to say until of course he asked the question about Arthur. Still, he thought that his response was what needed to be said.

"Oh. Aruther must be a great man to your clan if he is so revered. I hope that you find him sooner rather than later, training under the leader of the clan, is something that I bet every ninja would like to do. I know for me personally I have never thought about it, but I am sure that one day I will be able to meet him, and that I could become the leader of the clan if I set my mind to it." Aqua would say that to his friend after he ended talking to him.

The food was Delicious. Aqua loves the cinnamon dango that he got, seeing as though that is the only good food that he has gotten from the shop before. When he was done eating he would then take the water that was in his cup and proceed to finish drinking it. When he was asked to spar with the young man he knew that he could not deny him this pleasure and proceeded to tell him yes .

"Sure. I would love to spar with you. Although it is night time I think it would be fun to do some night training." Aqua would say to the young man. "If you do not mind I would like to drop off my things at my hotel and then meet you at the training facility. You know, the one with the waterfalls? Is that OK with you?" Aqua would ask him with a smile. If he said yes then aqua would go to the inn and drop off all of his items, after he did that he would then meet him at the training facility to spar. If not then he would ask the man where he wanted to spar, but say no if he did not allow him to drop off his things, seeing as though if he was going to go to the hotel to drop it off for protection he might as well just turn in anyways. (3602)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:04 am
El nodded in agreement as he finished off his food and rubbed his stomach for a second, finally feeling satisfied that he had gotten some food in his body. As Aqua finished speaking he would almost smile as he nodded," Well...first i have to become an acceptable knight in the eyes of the Kage first and hopefully he will allow me to travel to find Arthur and from there i am going to spend most of my time training under him until my skills are either as good as his or beyond his. As soon as i become a genin i am going to ask the Kage to train me physically so my body can be ready for whatever Arthur throws at me," he was really fired up as he looked at Aqua, he couldn't help but be happy that after a while he would be ready to start on his goal and get into the life he wanted.

Aqua had reluctantly agreed to train with El which had made him the happiest kid at the moment," Hurry up and drop off your stuff so we can get this this spar on the road!!! i mean, well met sir i shall meet you on the field and we shall have fun with it," standing up he would put his money onto the table and dash out of the shop as fast as he could, he body moving at his fastest speed ever.

Finally arriving to the place he would stretch and wait for Aqua to get here, of course he wanted to spar with a ninja it was going to be awesome. As it stood he could not hold back and even being an academy student he still had plenty of potential as a fighter. Now he waited for his opponent to arrive so they could begin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum