Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1150

#titlehere [Private, IO; Kazuo] Empty #titlehere [Private, IO; Kazuo]

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:37 pm
Johan rubbed the side of his took which still had a band aid planted upon it. The scratch under it should have healed by now, but he thought it made him look cooler (As if he wasn't already cool enough). Anyhow, his stay in Konoha was quite uneventful. The only interesting that that occurred was when he first arrived. He didn't leave such a good impression though, simply staring off into space like that. It didn't embarrass him too much, but he shouldn't have simply drifted off like that. The action was very rude of him! He walked over to the bench near by the gates. The same one he sat when he first arrived in the village. He shifted the the now dark green bag located on his back. "I'll take a minute before I start to travel somewhere else," he commented aloud. The boy slightly yawned and slumped onto the bench.

"Maybe I'll see that guy again.. what was his name.. Echo?" he questioned himself. Johan slightly shrugged and continued to relax on the brown bench he was sitting upon. 'Or I could meet someone new..' the chuunin thought.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

#titlehere [Private, IO; Kazuo] Empty Re: #titlehere [Private, IO; Kazuo]

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm
Someone new arrived rather quickly. Kazuo, now stocked with a tent and some food, as well as other camping supplies, decided to hightail it out of there before someone threatened to murder him again. He stepped out the gates, turning his head as he saw someone else leaving, noting their comment about traveling somewhere else.
”Hey, you’re leaving too? Would you mind traveling together? It would be nice to have someone else to talk to on the road.” He said, resting a hand on his katana. ”And as much as I’d like to take on a pack of bandits, there’s no honor in dying, and there’s safety in numbers.” He said, holding out his other hand to shake. ”I’m Kazuo. You?” He asked. If the other man took his hand, he would shake, releasing his grip and nodding at the road. ”Are you good to go?” he would ask.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:12 pm
Johan blinked at the man who stood in front of him. It was kind of sudden for someone to pop out of nowhere and be asked to travel with them. For all he knew this guy could be plotting to kill him! Though, this is Johan we're talking about here, and Johan is too kind to just turn a person down. "Um, sure mister!" he replied, "Traveling with another person sounds like fun. My name is Johan Uzumaki!" The boy smiled at the person, apparently named Kazuo, and grabbed his hand. After they had shook, he practically leaped off of the bench he was on. The chuunin brushed off his pants, almost as if they had dirt, and gave a lazy salute. "Yep! I was ready before I even got to the gates," he said. Johan would have trotted over to the large gate, but almost looked as if he was skipping. If Kazuo didn't follow him, then the Uzumaki would stop and signal him to come over. If he did... well.. then he would just keep moving forward!
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 pm
Well, he seemed trusting… Good. Kazuo began to follow him.
[colo=indigo]”It’s nice to meet a friendly person here. My greeting wasn’t very… Welcoming.”[/color] He said to Johan as they walked, speed walking a bit so that they could walk side by side. ”So where are you heading? Not that it matters, I don’t really have anywhere specific to go… I’m a wanderer.” He would ask as they walked. If he answered, or just kept walking, he would follow Johan wherever he was going.

(Exit, heading for borders)
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm
Wasn't very welcoming? He must have ran into someone who wasn't too.. kind. He was lucky to have gotten Echo then. "Oh, that's cool. I'm a wanderer too! I got permission from my Kage to travel around the shinobi world," he replied with a grin, "I might head over to a minor village this time... or should I go to Sunagakure? Uh, I don't know but I could just consider it later." The boy adjusted the bag on his back once more as he continued to walk. Konoha was fun while it lasted (which wasn't very long), but seemed like it was time for him to depart. 'I might come back someday... possibly' he thought to himself.

{EXIT--TOPIC CLOSED}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:29 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum