Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The traveling priest. Empty The traveling priest.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:17 am
Youka had finally made it to a village, he couldn't believe how long he had to travel to find a decent lodging area to grab some food and rest his body. Mainly he wanted to see what this village had to offer, He grabbed his cross tightly and exhaled through his Cheshire smile as he stared at the village gates taking in his surroundings. "There's no turning back now" kneeling on one knee he began the "hail mary prayer "Ave Maria, gratia plena, dominus tecum, benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus, Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis mortis nostrae, amen".

With that he stood with a pleasant aura about and smiled ready to give alms to all.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The traveling priest. Empty Re: The traveling priest.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:52 pm
The traveling priest's progression would be put on hold, by the ever patrolling Anbu Captain. The priest's presence noted by the Anbu captain from the many sentinel ninja of kumogakure, a heavy cloaked operative appeared at the end of the priest's monologue, with the shut gate behind him. His entry seemed as if he instantly appeared from thin air, due to his body flicker technique, a favorite of this operative. A quick arrival indeed due to his swift speed. His long sleeved hooded cloak still waving slightly from his travel, with an Anbu mask fitted tightly upon the Anbu's captain's face which had the design on a hawk. Underneath this cloak was the standard issued jounin attire if the land of clouds. His eyes taking note of this mysterious traveler from head to toe, would bring question on why this individual was here?

Well equipped, and well prepared, The Anbu captain asked the obvious question that was required for the situation, while standing 10 feet away if he wasn't sensed by the traveler already or not. taking a sigh, "This is the land of clouds, what is your purpose here?" A moment of silence was left, waiting for the traveler to speak.

[Entry uh… IDK lol]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 pm
Just as Youka finished his prayer a well armed man was standing before him where previously it had been empty, Youka could tell this man was fast and more than likely had the power as well. The mans mask he noticed was very well made and the design flawless, Youka's smile deepened as he glared at the mask, he wanted one. "Fret not my son, I am a mere traveling clergymen, I travel offering prayer and absolving of sin through the father, the so... sorry I tend to ramble sometimes" he said as his left hand grabbed his cross necklace and he extended his right arm in a hand shake manner as he slowly began to close the distance between the two of them.

"I seek nothing but a nights rest and a tour of the village to see if I can pray for anyone, surely there are those that would seek salvation" still smiling and stepping forward he waited to see if the man would take his hand.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Ganki tilted his head to the right a little, the talk of religious prayer was new to him. Ganki was not a man a prayer, simply a person who flew with the winds a fate, seeing where fate would guide him in this funny little world. However, soon after the traveler would grip his cross, and take his first step the Anbu would attempt to halt the said traveler. The Anbu's sleeves would rise slightly, the bluish bolts of electricity would jump up and down his arm, the the cracking sound getting louder with every jolt to charge. His hand right hand extended towards the traveler, the sleeve falling back to reveal his  extended palm. "Just hold on priest…", the bolts still traveling up and down his arms. "I understand you are a man of good peace, but in this village, the only way you are getting in is that you must have the proper paper work. If you do, then by all means, come in." The rules were rules, even the captain had to abide by them. If the priest would have the proper work, then entry would be granted. If not, then like all missionaries, a farewell is due.

Continuing to observe the man, he noticed that the vibes he received from him were good, so that was a plus. And among other things, he noticed quite a few details that brought up a few more questions.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:38 pm
Youka stopped walking abruptly after the man took a more serious tone and stance the arks of electricity running the course of his arm showed that the masked man would attack if necessary. Youka let go of his cross to lift both of his hands in the air in an open manner "My son I understand and as I've said I mean you no ill will" still smiling he took one step backwards to show he didn't want to fight "tell me where I can get this documentation you need so this matter can be behind us" with those words Youka lowered his hands to his  hands to his side

The priests blood was beginning to run with excitement that he could barely contain this man looked strong but Youka knew now was not the time to act on the impulses he needed this mans information to enter the village. He smiled again thinking about innocents dying but all he said out loud was "Amen" and awaited the mans answer.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:05 am
The Anbu agent then decided to take a chance with he stranger, his aura seemed to be fine. However, that didn't mean that he wouldn't be free to roam around the village without someone keeping an eye on him. "Alright, but before I let you in you will need to answer me this. What is your name, and the village you were born in?" This piece of information was key if the priest would wish to enter. The anbu lowered his amy as the surge of lightning vanished at the end of his sentence, through this action his guard would not drop. The Anbu still watching the man carefully, as he waited for an answer.

[Short, sorry. Also, sorry for the wait, turkey and what not XD.]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 pm
As the man let the lightning dissipate from his arms the air turned a little more friendly even though Youka knew that the man was still on guard and ready to react should anything happen. As long as he pretended to be a kind hearted priest he should be fine and allowed entrance. He didn't know if these villages did background checks or anything but he should be fine, he didn't think he had done anything to get on the radar anywhere.

Youka kindly smiled and bowed his head to the man "my name is.." he hesitated should he use a fake name or his real name? He decided to take a chance "Youka..my name is Youka and as far as villages go my friend I am from a small convent, this is my first village I've actually come to, I hope that's not a problem" he said through a bright smile holding up a peace sign.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 pm
The agent now feeling weary of this person once more, pondered on the choice of letting him in the village. Why would one with no worry, of such innocence, should be hesitant on giving out their name, or village. A secret maybe? The Anbu gave the priest a long stare, until finally choosing on what he would decide to do with this, this priest.

It was decided, he would let this traveler into the village, but under watch by an agent. This precaution taken into effect immediately once the priest would enter the gates of the village. Also, this task would not be revealed to Youka.

At the end of his train of thought, and listening further to the priest's words, The Anbu would glare towards the peace sign that was made towards him. The agent smiled behind his mask, feeling the friendly gesture of peace. Ganki was tempted to do the same, but he thought it would be best not to.
With a nod, the agent spoke. "Right, Youka. You may enter the village, enjoy your stay." With a flash, the Anbu's appearance vanished from sight, due to his speed, making his way to where ever he was needed. Youka, he seemed like a good person. As for the tour of the village, well, the anbu agent would see to it that his request would be granted.

(Exit, 784 wc towards Ration mastery.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 pm
"Ah, yes thank you thank you, you're most kind" Youka cheered as he was being allowed entrance into the city. He knew he would most likely have to be on his best behavior while here even though he didn't plan on causing too much mischief. With that Youka strode through into the city to take in all it's wonder.

(Exit)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:40 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum