Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Training Moments of Shigemi Mikemi Empty Training Moments of Shigemi Mikemi

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 pm
Shigemi Mikemi stared up into the ceiling in an empty room of the academy. It was a nice and spacious room with open windows.
Ah….the wind feels so nice here. Just like back then…
Nostalgia overtook the young boy as he reminisced his time meditating with his father. He still no idea what this “chakra” was except for what his father said to him. It was “the fire” in everyone. Their life. Their soul. And the ones, who harness it, are ninja. It was from Shigemi’s father that he learned of his chakra potential.
He was too weak. At the time when his father needs him, he could not do a thing. It was only because of a moment of unnatural savagery that kept Shigemi alive.
A tear fell down his cheeks as he sat up in a familiar position and began to meditate. It was a chakra control practice that his father had taught him. By learning to freely manipulate his chakra by willing it, he would be better prepared in using jutsu.
First, Shigemi always started willing chakra towards his heart. After a few minutes, his heart suddenly “felt” warm and skipped a beat. Shigemi smiled at the feeling as it resembled the most joyous moments of his life. Invigorated, he then focused chakra towards his hands. Again, the feeling of warmth would accompany his touch.
He had always wondered why he felt warmth during meditation back then. When he struck up the time, he asked his father why. Turned out, his chakra element is fire. It confused him at first. Were there other elements of chakra? Why did his father say that chakra was “the fire” in everyone? His father laughed and explained that chakra had many forms but metaphorically, it was “fire”. To this day, Shigemi still has no idea what his father meant.
Clearing his mind of the minor flashback, Shigemi then mentally prepared himself for the hard part, spreading chakra around his entire body. He had only achieved this once but with great help from his father.
One…two…thrE!?
Shigemi screamed in pain as burning sensations began erupting in his body. It felt like he was set aflame.
OW! STOP! PLEAASSE STOOOP!
As if by command, the burning sensations began to slowly cease. The young boy gritted his teeth in anger at the tears falling from his face. It was so painful, so shameful.
After a few minutes of lying still, Shigemi sat up. He had realized something.
I…made it stop… I ACTUALLY MADE IT STOP! ON MY OWN THIS TIME!

The feeling of pain was quickly replaced with joy. This was the first time he could stop the burning sensations. He didn’t know how or why it happened and his father didn’t know either.
I willed it to stop burning me. Maybe I’m getting better at this.
Shigemi made an effort to stand but face planted onto the floor. His entire body was numb.

Word Count: 490 Words (Chakra Training)
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Training Moments of Shigemi Mikemi Empty Re: Training Moments of Shigemi Mikemi

Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 pm
approve

2 stats
4 jp
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:28 am
“Help! Please help!”
Shigemi nearly choked on his ramen as a women, wearing bloodied robes, ran down through the village.
Shigemi leapt to stop the woman but was bulldozed onto the ground, the woman along with him. He gazed into the woman’s eyes, they were filled with the same fear his father had before he died. In a case of sudden urgency, Shigemi inquired what the problem was.
“M-my baby! Those bad men took her from me! I…I’m so lost I can even-“ The woman was spouting gibberish.
“Where?...”,Shigemi’s eyes narrowed and his voice held a more darker tone to it. How dare they? How dare they attack a person from the village.
“Ov-over there!”
Shigemi gazed in the direction the woman pointed and realized it in the forests outside of the village.
“I’m Shigemi and don’t you worry. I’ll save your girl if it’s the last thing I do.”
Without another word wasted, he dashed frantically toward the forests.
It was two hours into his search when he heard a cry followed with a grunt. Shigemi stopped, eyes narrowed in the direction of the sound. Angered by the situation, Shigemi screamed.
“Come out you coward! I’ll be taking the kid out of here.”
“Hmph! A brat? This’ll be easy.”
A kunai zipped through the air and made a fresh cut on Shigemi’s arm. Surprised, the boy reacted by throwing a rock on the ground at the newly found criminal. He was bald and sported a vicious scar down his right eye.
“Hmph!” The man grunted as he swiftly dodged the rock and decided to join Shigemi on the ground. Over his shoulder was a girl. Most likely the daughter of that woman.
“Who are YOU! And what do you want with her?!”, Shigemi yelled, his hands shaking with rage.
“This girl is none of your business. But you know what is though? Your death!”
With a heave, the man tossed the tied girl to the side and pulled out his knife.
“Say, why don’t we have a little contest? The one who wins, gets the girl!” the man laughed.
“You PIECE OF …..URGHH…” Shigemi muttered. He was going to fight. If it was just the man and him alone in this battle, he would gladly “let loose”.  However, there was a good chance the girl would be hurt as well in the chaos.
No…I can’t let myself go, I need to control myself…
“I haven’t killed a person in a while, so I’ll thoroughly enjoy this.” The man yelled as he ran toward Shigemi. He wasn’t as fast as Shigemi though as Shigemi swiftly dodged the man’s attack.
“T-take this!”
With great effort, Shigemi powered two of his fists towards the man’s ribs.
“Ooof! You little-“
Shigemi took the quick chance to apply a fist towards the back of the man’s head in an attempt to knock him out. It connected but failed to knock the man out. Shigemi aimed toward the man’s groin in an attempt to stun the bald man once more.  This time, the man reacted quick enough to avoid hellish pain. With a shove, the man pushed the boy away in order to recover.
Damn, that would have sealed the deal. Shigemi twitched his eyebrow in frustration. He wanted to end this fight quick. Every second he spent in combat edged him close to losing it.
I have to focus…need to protect the girl. Protect the girl. Protect the girl.
“Heh! Take this!” The man exclaimed as he threw a kunai towards Shigemi. Shigemi barely had time to dodge before the man gave out a deafening roar and charged toward Shigemi with speed. Caught by surprise, Shigemi slammed into a tree behind him.*BANG*
“GAH!” The boy gave out a frail yell as the man proceeded to wham him continually into the tree. Each strike sent a jolt through Shigemi’s spine and he was gradually losing consciousness. The pain was excruciating. It rivaled the burning sensations which Shigemi had experience earlier.
You son of a…DAMMIT….I’ll KILL HIM!!!!
Any sense of safety and conservation left as Shigemi “let loose”. His eye became unfocused nad began moving erractically. All he could see was his enemy, the bald man, in red. That man needs to die. That man WILL die.
With a deafening screech, Shigemi thrusted his fingers at his enemy’s eyes. There was little strength in it but Shigemi didn’t care. The reward of tearing out the man’s eye’s was too tempting of a reward to pass up.
BURN! HE NEEDS TO BURN!!!!”
“HA! Your nothing but a brat! It’ll take a lot more that t- to…”
There was a slight hissing sound at first. Then it evolved into a frying sound, like the sound of meat sizzling on a grill.
“AGH-AHHHH!HH!H!H!” The bald man let out a scream and let go of Shigemi. He laid on the floor, writhing in pain. Shigemi had unwittingly channeled his fire chakra toward his fingers.
Shigemi laughed and proceeded to beat the man wrecklessly. Eventually, the man no longer moved. Shigemi’s eyes became focused and began to take in the environment.
I-I was looking for someone here. This man…must be the kidnapper since he’s dead. Yes, yes, that’s right…There’s no other reason why he would be dead.
He looked at the girl that was tossed to the side. She was paralyzed, at looked at Shigemi with a look of fear.
Geez…I must have frightened her. I gotta make her believe she’s safe
“I-uh…am…Shigemi Mikemi. Your mother asked me to look for you. “
Shigemi smiled as the girl’s eye’s softened.
“What’s your name girl?”
“Its… Miki…”
“Well Miki, it’s about time you got back.”
Thank goodness she’s alright, I can’t stand the thought of anyone so innocent dying.
As he reached down to untie the girl, he heard a sharp crack in his back. A moment later, excruciating pain flooded his senses.
DAMN! OWW! I forgot I took quite a beating back there. OUCH!
The walk to the village would be painful.

[Word Count: 1001 words (Health and Chakra Training if stats are dividable)]
If I got this right, I should have +5 stats and 10 Jp.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:06 am
Approved
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 am
It was glorious. The raw power of the blast shook Shigemi to his core. He squinted from the bright and hot result of a fire jutsu.
“Great Fireball Technique huh?”
Now what were the signs…
Shigemi scratched his head in thought. He had the opportunity of learning a fire technique!
Horse…Tiger…uh…RIGHT! Serpent, Ram, Monkey… Boar-Horse-Tiger!
In an instant, the boy felt unbelievable heat in his body. It was a peculiar feeling. The pressure on his body was light at first, but was exponentially getting harder. Shigemi felt an uncontrollable urge to vomit.
At last, the pressure was too much and the boy doubled over to vomit. Instead of the regular bile that he expected to see, Shigemi noticed with alarm that quick sparks and smoke were coming from his mouth.
A few minutes later, the boy laid spread out among the grass. Only twice had he been this exhausted before. Once was after the insanity which ensued from his father’s death and the second time was his attempt to manipulate his chakra.
“Oh? What a pathetic display.”
With a quick jerk, Shigemi turned to view the stranger. The man that was before him was tall, pale, and had red eyes with strange marks. Shigemi remembered seeing a picture of such eyes. He believed it was called the “Sharingan”. Only the Uchiha had them, with the exception of a few people in history.
Shigemi stared defiantly into the two red orbs.
“I guess it’s too easy for you Uchiha. You’ve got those freaking eyes that can copy jutsu easily.”
“You are not an Uchiha?” The man’s eyebrow’s rose in surprise.
Shigemi cringed. Why did so many people assume he was an Uchiha? Was it the skin? The hair?
“I’m not.”
“Ah, I just made an assumption. It makes sense now, since you are weak for your age to the Uchiha standards.”
Uchiha Uchiha Uchiha! God Dammit!
The burst of rage was quickly followed by fear. If he were to go into “that” mode right now, He was sure to be decimated. The man before him looked quite powerful, even if Shigemi chose to ignore the Sharingan.
“Your chakra flow is strange. There is no genjutsu and yet…Hm…Interesting.”
The man stretched his arms and looked vehemently into Shigemi’s eyes.
“You have the fire element in you. I will teach you how to manipulate the Great Fireball technique as it seems you have yet to know how it works. In exchange, I want a few drops of your blood.”
“B-blood!? Why?”
“Now watch this.” The man swiftly ignored the boy’s question and began performing hand signs. Shigemi remembered the sequence but the precision and speed of its execution was exhilarating, even beautiful. It seemed like the man had performed it over a thousand times.
“Fire Style: GREAT FIREBALL!” The Uchiha roared.
There was a slight moment where Shigemi noticed that the man sucked up much air into his chest. A few seconds later, a huge fireball, spanning around three meters, erupted from the Uchiha’s mouth. The fireball quickly dissipated. It had gone moments after it was unleashed.
“That was a little taste. However, whenever you use fire style jutsu, you must channel your inner rage and let chaos loose. This will give your technique power and will decimate your enemies. Do it now.”
Shigemi prepped his hands for the jutsu.
Horse-Tiger-Serpent-Ram-Monkey-Boar-Horse-Tiger
“Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique!” Shigemi yelled. He tried replicating the Uchiha by sucking in air into his lungs. Then, he tried letting “chaos loose”.  Again, Shigemi felt a devastating need to vomit.
Five minutes of coughing smoke later…
“Are you done yet? What a pitiful result after a promising buildup.”
Shigemi glared at the Uchiha. The arrogance was starting to infuriate him once more.
“How did I fail!? I did exactly the same thing as you did.” Shigemi spat at the man.
“Did you now? Did you harness your rage? Did you build the fire in your lungs and let loose? No, you did not. Now give me your blood.”
“No way! You have to tell me how to do it!”
The man’s crimson eyes narrowed and then drew a kunai. Without warning he charged at Shigemi.
Oh my god! I gotta get away.
The boy stumbled in his attempt to run. He was too slow to outrun the Uchiha.
“I’ve got you now.” A hand grabbed Shigemi’s arm and out of the corner of his eye, he saw a kunai going straight for his arm.
NO!
In a moment of pure desperation, Shigemi plunged his hand instinctively at the Uchiha’s face. There was a moment of struggle, then, a hissing sound followed by a pained grunt was heard.
“Urgh!?”
In surprise, the Uchiha pushed Naruto a couple of meters away. He was not badly hurt but he would feel the burns for a while.
“You concentrated chakra to your hands. I’m surprised you are able to exhibit chakra control even in that encounter.” The man rubbed his chin. He was truly perplexed. How could this boy be able to concentrate chakra to specific points in the body? Albeit, in a stressful situation as well. With this level of control, he should be capable of performing the fire technique.
“It’s called meditation you freak! Something that you should do since you’ve attacked a person way younger than yourself!”
The Uchiha’s eyes twitched. This boy was very rambunctious and it annoyed him to no end. He could have easily killed the boy if it weren’t for his intriguing chakra.
“Hmph! Your insolence does you no credit. Try the Great Fireball technique again.”
“H-huh!?” That’s random. Especially after he just tried to kill me!
“Why should I?”
“Do it…now.” The Uchiha’s famed sharingan began to quiver in Shigemi’s eyes. All of a sudden, he didn’t mind trying to perform the jutsu again.
Horse…Tiger…Serpent…Ram…Monkey…Boar…Horse…Tiger
“Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique!....”
Shigemi felt convulsion throughout his chest.
“You did not build your rage and hatred. Even worse, there was no chaos. What is the problem with you boy? Are you just as weak as I had figured?”
“*Hack* *Cough* *Cough*”
“Ah, how careless I am. You have little chakra. Then again, it’s no surprise. An insignificant village boy like you can’t possible match the power of your Uchiha peers”
Shigemi’s vision was starting to fade. Before he was about to pass out, he gazed at the Uchiha’s eyes.
“I am done playing teacher for now. Now tell me, what is your name?”
The boy’s mouth seemed to have moved on its own. Why was he doing this? Even though he did not want to?
“…Shigemi Mikemi…”
“Mikemi huh…I recognized that name.” The man’s eyebrows twitched at the sound of the name. A slight smirk adorned the Uchiha’s pale face. So this is his child.
“I see. Well then, Shigemi Mikemi, I am leaving. We will meet each other again.”
Shigemi had already passed out.
Several hours later…
His back hurt terribly, so did his chest. The young Mikemi boy groaned as he sat up straight and began to process what just happened. Who was that man? Why was he interested in my blood? Frustration spiked in the boy as the beginnings of a headache began to develop.

[Word Count= 1201 (Chakra Training)]
As it stands, I have earned +6 stats and +12 JP
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:16 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum