Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Jin The Tundranian Idiot {P} {NK} Empty Jin The Tundranian Idiot {P} {NK}

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:22 pm
As his hair breezed in the cold jin would mutter to himself. Treading through the snow covered tundra...It was fairly awkward, atleast for him. As a gently..Snow fell. Melting upon jin's body warmth..and landing softly upon the ground.  For some reason the mood he was in. As he felt urge to get a drink....Why exactly was he wearing this...Awkward clothing? ..It was short sleeved....luckily the pants went down to his shoes..But even though he lived in igloo he never wore...'Warm' Clothes.... This caused a inner debate with himself. He never felt need to wear 'Warm' clothes anyhow..So why did he care so much about his apparent attire?

As jin stepped forward toward a odd tree upon the tundra..The view of yukigakure vanishing. He just looked at it..Pink petals, falling gently and landing upon the ground. He opened his palm as one fell..slowly but surely. and he smiled..just a little bit, Jin smiled. and with that he turned around. The tree had some other dead counter parts..ensnaring the cherry blossom tree...As if it had been..Sanctuarized. and with that he went over to another tree...And began to practice.

He would leap and kick the tree as hard as he can, causing some awkward agony to spread throughout his foot...But then he realized...It felt good to let out pent up anger...He would practice all of his learnt moves. punch, kick, punch, then adding variants to all of the things he was doing....A repeat...But then he spiced it up. adding upon his training regime some extra jogs..he felt his throat closing..Normal when he did excersize, as he breathed out it had the sense of burning.

All of the work was putting strain on his body..but he was 'Feeling the Burn' in a snow chilled area.... What was this place?..No, jin had decided right at this moment this place wasnt just a place..This was HIS place....a place were he can feel in-tune with everything..it had  a nice feel to it...at the very least it put chills down his back...but not in the scared way. in the way that you just feel...Amazed, that one such as yourself has something. The tree and dead ones had barely let any snow in...holding it above...Jin could even see grass at his feet.

This was a home away from home...He felt better here....but this eerie feeling had begun to overcome him...he checked over his shoulder for anything..at the doorway into this sanctuary...the odd growls eminating from outside. Jin felt that feeling get worse...as it creeped upon him...He  walked backwards from the doorway...As a white pelted beast  howled at the air. Slowly strolling inside the sanctuary...it wasnt meant to be there.

Jin got that tear in his gut that said his home was about to be tampered with. That this creature..this wolf, was NOT meant to be here. and was going to cause serious trouble if he did not deal with it. why...? why did he care....He was so angry but he held back a attack..and as soon as jin's tensed nature left him. The creature turned, with a snarl it charged Leaping into the air and ripping the very cloth from jins shirt. right at his stomach. Jin lifted his feet as he fell in the air. knocking the wolf off.

Jin wasnt a real ninja....he hadnt intended to, it wasnt his dream or anything. but he knew all that training he got was going to help. The beast advanced rapidly, and almost as rapidly jin side stepped with a turn. the beast kept going forward, and jin pulled his right foot back and kicked as hard as he can. The beast letting out a yelp as it went back about 1 foot.

Jin would let out a ecstatic "AND ITS GOOOOOOOD" as the foot connected.  and the beast shot away....What happened to jins ideals? he wanted to make awesome bread and here he was taking in the beauty of a tree and beating up a wolf? he didnt find this activity fun or boring..which caused some inner confliction. but rapidly the wolf turned and aimed for jins leg. since the wolf had the mentality the leg was the problem. And with that jin would wince as fangs penetrated his foot. As he reached forward toward the wolfs jaws

He would tear them away from his legs, opening the wolfs mouth, as it ripped out of his flesh, causing a cry of pain. jin would move one hand, his left, letting go of the bottom jaw, which bit back down again. And jin would grab a stone. smashing it against the wolfs head. causing it to yelp, running away as blood oozed from its head. Luckily jin had gotten a good hit in.

Jin would shimmy back, as the wolf slowly approached again, its eyes bloodshot and ready to kill...As it closed in and leapt upon jin, he reacted quickly. Grabbing a sharp stick..probably from the old trees, and then he pushed it forward rapidly, stabbing the wolf in the stomach as it howled from pain, then he used his left foot to kick the impaled wolf from the stick.

Apparently the stick had also ripped open the wolfs heart..leading to its painful death. bleeding out about 1 foot from jin. And..jin looked at it with sadness, ripped the stick out. and stabbed it into the wolfs head.. killing it immediately...Putting the wolf to death, to ease its pain...

"Gr...." Jin would say as he tried to stand, his right foot was mangled...it just wouldnt work and was much to painful. so jin layed there...using his overshirt to tie around the artery, stopping blood loss...just sitting under the cherry blossom surrounded by dead trees on the frozen tundra

1005 Words

+5 Stat Points
+10 JP

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Jin The Tundranian Idiot {P} {NK} Empty Re: Jin The Tundranian Idiot {P} {NK}

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 pm
Jin had a fairly awkward moment as he gazed upon the woman. Because he heard her rustling and zoned in upon the area. Oh crap, is this what happens when you lose too much blood? his head would tilt as she climbed down. he gave the stupidest look toward this woman. Eh... Being honest, Jin wasnt one to fall for looks, so the womans presentation, though 'Cute' was not something that made jin drool, Oddly enough. he had remembered as he opened his palm the petal he had gripped earlier in the training.

He would look at her in a daze.

"Welcome to my grove. You are hurt; may I look?" The woman would speak. Jin got this churn in his stomach This is a grove...?, Eh, it is what the woman who 'lives' here says it is The next part, the whole 'may i look' thing kinda made him suspicious. but who was he to deny 'medical' attention. It was obvious that he needed help, Atleast eventually, Hesitantly he spoke "Sure.....?"

Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:51 am
As korosu acted to fix the wound, By removing jin's cloth that blocked the artery, or atleast sealed it. And wrapping the wound with the two strips of his shirt "Nah...i may need a wardrobe change anyways..." Jin would speak up. It was true, being honest, his wardrobe was full of clothes that were not in the slightest winter clothing. Most likely leading to some fairly chilly days.

Though he was also confused "So why exactly do you carry a cushion around? if its to help people who get their legs torn up by a wolf, then i think you may need to see a therapist first, Or atleast enter a occupation as a psychic."
Jin would look at the cherry blossom.

"Ones leg is worth some pain, i guess.  Dont worry bout the pain"
Jin would have a slight ounce of hesitation as he was asked about his name, but then he spoke out loud. Adding some determination to his voice, atleast trying to regain his dignity as he experienced pain. Since he was getting helped by a stranger, a sense of pride would atleast let him come off more....something, he honestly diddnt know.

"Jin Hakai"

Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:47 pm
Jin would give a grin toward the woman "Well, your shirt 'cushion' making skills are that of a master" As jin looked off toward the cherry blossom he would have a somewhat..Moment to himself, as he saw the petals falling down he would kind of just count them....One, then two..No 3, because behind one remained another. The dead, or even old trees that surrounded the cherry blossom were fairly awkward.

Jin would open his mouth "I dont act tough  because im a man.. I dont try to show a weakness, and thats not because i am a strong person," He would look upwards "I dont know why i would want to cause others worry with my pain.  I dont act like this for pride...I just dont want others to feel sad because of my problems"

Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:17 pm
Jin was as blind as a bat, And bats arent blind. But he sure as hell saw no initals...yo Yay for jin wandering inside random stranger's groves. Jin would force himself to stand up. Even though it was painful, Atleast he COULD stand. As he stumbled forward a little bit he would speak "See ya later crazy lady! ill make sure to visit your grove whenever i can" and as the childlike jin would do. He would turn around with the largest grin. And stick his tounge out while squinting his eyes. 

"Dont worry! ill be nice to your trees!"

{EXIT}

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum