Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Earth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Meeting with the Village Leader [IO, P, Dem] Empty Meeting with the Village Leader [IO, P, Dem]

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:39 pm
Worr stood in the office and waited for the worker to let the Yukikage know that Worr was here and ready to meet.  It was a long trip and that Worr needed rest was something that weighed heavily on his mind as he yawned and sat down in a chair outside the room to wait.  He yawned again and popped his knuckles just to pass time.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Meeting with the Village Leader [IO, P, Dem] Empty Re: Meeting with the Village Leader [IO, P, Dem]

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:49 pm
Demetri had been in the kitchen sampling some food preparing for the visit from Worr, the Amegakure Village Leader, Having decided to go with a nice hot Chili, both in spice and heat, and sampling it to make sure the peppers were not too hot he returned to the office to see Worr sitting out side the room, or one that he assumed to be Worr. "Please step in." Demetri said as he opened the door and walked inside to sit behind his desk and await Worr to sit down as well.

Upon doing so Demetri would start the conversation. "So as Minor villages we need to stick togather to do this we need to come to terms of agreement. The first one should be this I dont attack you you dont attack me....Agreed?" he would wait for Worrs' response
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Meeting with the Village Leader [IO, P, Dem] Empty Re: Meeting with the Village Leader [IO, P, Dem]

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:15 pm
Worr waled into the office of the Yukikage and sat down in front of him as was where he gestured.  Worr then listened to him speak about peace and that the two have some sort of agreement to not go after each others villages.  Worr smiled then went to a serious face

"That is all good and well Yukikage...but I am looking at a bigger picture here...what about the other Minor villages, as well as trading and business, perhaps there is something we can do to help all the Minor Villages be so...minor?"  He said as he looked at the Yukikage
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 pm
Help all the minor villages....it sounded good and all but how would that work? "Explain what you mean Amekage i dont seem to follow what your getting at. Sure trading and bussiness would be good but what could we do to not make the minors not so minor? Attack the majors? If thats what you mean then you ask for suicide....all of us combined dont have the power to take on one Major Village." He said then waited for Worrs Response. It would be at this point that the help came in with the hot bowls of chili with some crackers go with it. Demetri would take his bowl and crumble the crackers into the chili making a sort of paste with it before taking his first bite. "Please do explain though i am intrigued at your proposal."
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 pm
Worr watched as the Chilli was brought into the room as he took his bowl and smiled briefly as he ate a little bit of the chili and smiled before eating more. He could not explain but he remained passive towards the Yukikage as he ate in silence while he tried to find the words to explain. As he finished the bowl he had what he needed.

"I am talking about a League where the total sum and might of our villages total will equal the strength of a Major Village. Opening trading and businesses all around and expanding the Minor Villages influence so that we can assist the bigger villages in times of need, even make a force they could literally borrow or rent to fight their wars." Worr said still serious as he waited.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 pm
Eating his bowl of Chili and listening to what the Amegakure leader had to say. "So we become Mercenaries...Nice idea." he said as he sat the spoon down on the bowl. "But i do not wish to see any more blood shed so i'm afraid i will have to refuse on the offer of becoming a killing force for others. If you still wish to make trade routes and Business together though that would be fine." He finished as he looked at the man in front of him.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:46 pm
Worr sat there for a moment, though his goal was not to privatize a military force that was the way it came off and he understood. He then looked around as he stood up and paced around the room coming upon interesting things and smiled.

"Yes Yukikage, trade routes, and intervillage business will be the next things on my plate besides setting up my own shop in Amegakure. I will send a letter as soon as I have a business propsal. Now how about you show me around, perhaps a drink is in order?" Worr asked as he smiled.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 am
"Yes a drink is indeed in order." Demetri said as he walked over to the cabinet and withdrew some of the liquor and two glasses that were stored there. Pouring them each a glass before returning to his seat and giving Worr a glass. "Tell me what kind of business did you have in mind?" he asked wanting to know a little bit more about what he had agreed to.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 am
Worr took the glass and for a moment he stopped to inhale the aroma of the liquor. He smiled as he took it and drank a bit of it slowly and as he swallowed he looked back up to the Yukikage.

"My Idea is to make a bookstore/training store that will allow the sell of texts that will further advancement of lower ranking ninja learning due to; developmental techniques, martial arts forms, ways to clean and upkeep, etc., etc. The training store will consist of dummies, blunt weapons, weights, etc., etc. To allow ninja to train weaponry, and taijutsu without beating on an opponent that they will be afraid to kill. A lot of thought is put into this and trade-line will consist of a sister shop to be set up here in Yukigakure while the main warehouse will be set up in Amegakure. Profits will be split up to 75/25 due to traveling expense and my work being done. The 25% is yours to do with as you please, but this will allow you to train ninja faster and smarter for combat if needed. I however, prefer diplomacy rather than fighting, but it DOES come up, so training is key."

By the time Worr was finished talking he drank the rest of his glass as he sat the empty glass on the table as he noticed the ornate drawings that were engraved on the glass as he waited for the Yukikage to speak in retort on the business idea.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 pm
It seemed as though The Ame Kage did indeed have some ideas, good ones at that somthing Demetri should keep in mind but what did he really have to offer as of yet besides Snow? "That sounds like a good idea Worr, if you don't mind me calling you that, And yes sadly fights do happen as does war...Ill allow shop to be set up here the ideas sound fine to me." He said as he took a sip of his drink and leaned back in his chair. He was begging to like Worr, albeit that he had one case of bad wording, which had been overlooked and forgotten about now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum