Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 53%
48 Posts - 13%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Johnny's Genin Exam Empty Johnny's Genin Exam

Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:47 am
OCC: Already done the 4 genin jutsu so i guess " My training " i could perform them in front of a teacher or do something else

It's been a couple of days since he had learn the jutsu his teacher had assign him " " Today the day I become a ninja" Johnny had a big grin on his face as he walk inside the ninja academy he looked around at all of his fellow classmates most of them had a look of happiness "Looks like they all pass the test as well" Johnny waited at his seat for a teacher to walk in
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Johnny's Genin Exam Empty Re: Johnny's Genin Exam

Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:51 am
The teacher on this day sadly, is not in the best of moods. The door is flung open, only to be swiftly slammed shut behind him. He makes his way to the desk, the man thinking he was done for the day, but after he graded the entirety of the class, another student shows up late. The proctor sits in his seat, slumping backwards, his eyes narrowed with his form in a state of aggravation. "Ok kid, I want you to do the Clone jutsu, the Transformation jutsu, and twenty push ups for being late and having me come back in." The man says with a somewhat rushed, annoyed tone due to him even having to be here. The man is wearing classic Jounin attire, flack jacket and headband included. His age looking to be around twenty, short raven black hair, and a medium average build with the man standing roughly 5'6" if one cared to measure him.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:16 am
Johnny looked at the teacher with a pissed off look he then grins "Fine i can do that in my sleep!" Johnny first formed the hand sign for the clone jutsu chakar began to surround johnny as he release a cloud of smoke and next to him was a copy of himself Johnny laugh "Zuhahah told you thats one down two to go!" Johnny took a moment to perform the next jutsu it was that Johnny had forgot how to do the jutsu he just didn't know what to transform into "Got it!" Johnny chuckle then got in a ready stance and in a few seconds turn into his teacher making fun off the way he walks and talks "Man these is fun now for those pushups" Johnny transform back into himself and got into push up position Johnny counted out loud "1.2.3.." he made it all the way till twenty johnny stood up proud and had a huge smile on his face "Is that all sensei" Johnny waited for his teacher to reply
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:57 pm
Bump
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:14 pm
Why bump when you didn't even do the exam?  The rules are clearly listed, 800 words of doing the jutsu are required to pass unless stated you need to do more by the proctor.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10395-genin-exam-rules

When you take the exam you'll be required to create an 800 word post. Keep in mind though that each teacher (Staff member) shall decide if you need to do more, even if it says that doing that means you pass if the person giving the exam asks for more than you must do more without arguing.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 pm
OCC:Why wouldn't you just say that in the post ? i didn't even know and just now looking at other genin exams the person makes a quick note of this... i'll fix it now
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:05 am
(We don't have to tell you this, it's already stated in the Genin exam rules. Don't mean to butt in, so hopefully this clears it up.)
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:13 am
Johnny notice the teacher face "This guy doesn't seem to happy" The teacher took his anger out on Johnny giving him the first test "I didn't think i would be first but i guess i'll have to prove myself"  Johnny heard what the teacher wanted Johnny to do "this seem simple enough maybe to easy" So Johnny walk down from his seat and was the center of the attention of the class room he took a deep breath and looked on at his classmates they seem nervous for Johnny not knowing if he could complete the following things. "These kids must not know how hard i''ve work and and far i came or they would have a better look on there face" Johnny took a moment to think over what thing he should preform first "I guess i'll do the transformation jutsu" Johnny remember the handsigns and preform them a cloud of smoke would appear in mere moments when the clone appear with the smoke clearing out "Now this is a clone" Johnny said with a grin with a copy of his teacher making fun of his grumpy self making bosses comments "Zuhaha okay enough of this i don't want to fail for something silly like that." Johnny clone disappear the class seem entertain clapping and cheering Johnny seem to enjoy the spot light and showed it with a big smile he then waved his hands down telling the class to quit down "Okay okay thats enough guys i still havent finish the test i still have the clone and push-ups to do" As the class settle down Johnny got ready to do his next jutsu "Well i guess i should get the clone jutsu" Johnny took a moment to think of how many he should created "one,three maybe five would do the trick yeah i'll do six that should get the teacher to pass me" Johnny preform the handsigns and gather enough chakar to make the right amount of clones Johnny wanted "Okay lets do this!" It only took seconds till clones begin  to appear around Johnny and the class began to count out loud how many there were Johnny listen having a smile on his face he enjoy showing off to his classmates and couldn't help but go all out "one, two ,three, four ,five, etc" The class kept counting till they stopped at ten the class started cheering again they looked amaze at how strong Johnny had gotten "Looks like there seeing how much i've grown since the first day of school" Johnny took a moment to think back to his face days of school and how he didn't even know how to preform this jutsu and couldn't tell a genjutsu from a ninjutsu apart "Zuhahah those were the days and looked at me now i'm almost done with this test and on my way to becoming a genin" the class settle down again "Okay here comes the push ups this part should be easy" Johnny got on his knees and placed his hands and line them up with his shoulder "Okay lets do this" Johnny kicked out his feet and was in push-up position with ease Johnny did the first five no problem but then a looked worried showed on his face "Maybe i shouldn't be making this to easy if i do that maybe i won't pass i gotta mix it up yeah i'll just mix it up" Johnny did his next five push ups a little harder clapping his hands for each push up Johnny then paused hearing the class scream his name "Well it looks like its working but maybe i should do something else maybe some one hands i'll do six of those to make it even" So for the next six Johnny switch hands preforming  the one handed push ups the crowed seem to enjoy these Johnny then paused again "Seem like i've made my push ups good enough to pass now i'll just finish it off with a simple push ups" Johnny took a deep breath and notice his arms shaking "Whats going on could i have overdone it" Johnny went to do his first one and notice how hard it was "Dam this isn't good i don't know if i can do the next three" Johnny then overheard Johnny class mates talking about him "I can't fail now or i'll seem weak i have to prove that i'm worthy of being a genin" Johnny did the second push up with little problem "Okay that was pretty easy now its time to do my third one" Johnny classmates started to looked on not knowing if he would be able to do this "I got this" Johnny did the third one showing a little of a struggle his arms shaking when he got to the top "Okay one more Johnny you got this" Johnny mental prepare himself for this one he began the push up and as he was about to lift himself up one of his arms gave out "Crap this isn't looking good" Johnny used everything he had on on his right arm pushing it up "Almost there you can do it" Johnny got to the top "I did it" Johnny classmates cheer him on as he fell to the ground he then got himself back up on his feet and put his hands in the air "I did it" Johnny waited for his teacher to give him approve of being a genin

Word count 915
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:03 pm
Bump...
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen