Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2250

Returning Home (P, IO, NK) Empty Returning Home (P, IO, NK)

Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:58 pm
Corvin finally made it to the village gates after the long trip home from Konohagakure. He had considered staying there in the Fire Country until the next match, but he knew that he could get his best training here in the Sand Village and he knew that the Lord Kazekage would want a first hand account of what happened at the exams. He wished a little that there were other Suna shinobi fighting in the exams so that there wasn't quite so much pressure on him. Still, he felt that the Kazekage would be pleased with the results. Corvin, on the other hand, while happy to have made it to the next round, was not quite so happy with the state of two of his puppets, namely Grey and the Doctor. He carried their chopped up pieces within two bags on Anima's back as he made his way into the village. They could be repaired with time and effort, but he was none too pleased with how easily they were dispatched. Already Corvin's mind boggled over how to improve his puppets to have better defense. 

These were his thoughts as he made his way into the village. He stopped just inside the gates and took a look around, and found that the village looked much the same as he had left it. The familiarity of his home village wrapped him in a feeling of safety and comfort that Anima could never hope to come close to offering. He adored this place, and he could never imagine how anyone could not love it as he did, let alone betray or attack it. Making sure that his bagged puppet parts were secure, he prepared to head to his home within the village.

(WC: 290)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Returning Home (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Returning Home (P, IO, NK)

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:10 pm
Getting another letter from one of the leaf villages trusty hawks Koroshi begins to make his way to the village gate, to hopefully welcome Corvin back, as well as congratulate him on a job well done for making it to the next round, as Koroshi is nearing the gate however he feels Corvin walking into the village, wanting to have a little bit of fun with him Koroshi uses his God of Earth technique to fuse his body with the earth, making his body sink into the ground Koroshi makes his way toward Corvin, if he is not noticed or found out Koroshi comes out of the ground 5 feet behind Corvin.
Once out of the ground however Koroshi quickly makes a piece of earth float out of the ground and toward his left hand, he rock being only the size of a baseball, but is as dense as double Koroshi's chakra "Think fast!" Koroshi says, trying his best to change his voice so that Corvin won't recognize him, right after saying this however Koroshi flings his left arm forward, hurling the rock at Corvin, the rock going 90 speed and aiming to hit Anima in the back of the head. If the hit lands then no real damage is done to Corvin's prized puppet, just making his head jerk forward from the force.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:19 pm
Corvin suddenly heard a voice behind him. Having just come into the village and not seeing anyone follow him, his surprise was understandable. With only the words "think fast" as warning, all Corvin could think to do was fly Anima immediately into the air at top speed. Once reaching roughly 15 feet up, he whipped Anima around fearing an attack. Upon seeing the Kazekage standing there and seeing a rock fly harmlessly to the ground, Corvin's tension immediately melted away and he floated back down to the ground. "You know, one of these days I am going to get the jump on you for a change," he says to the Kage with a giggle. Corvin was extremely pleased to see him there at the gate to welcome him home. He was almost surprised at how happy it made him that he cared enough to make his way all the way here just to joke with him. 

(WC: 156)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:25 pm
"Sure, maybe one day!" Koroshi says returning the laugh while preforming a sitting motion, his God of Earth technique making an earth throne for him to land on "So how did the fight go? Did you kick some ass?" Koroshi says while leaning forward in his throne, wanting to hear each and every detail about the fight.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 pm
Corvin watched the Kage form an earthen throne for him to sit upon and asked about the exam battle. "Showoff," Corvin said with a small chuckle. "As for the battle, it was...odd. The boy I faced seemed to overestimate his own body and underestimated his attack's ability to obliterate it. He was able to tear my two puppets apart," Corvin jingled his bags indicating the parts being held within, "but the strain of doing that ripped his own body apart. It was rather unpleasant to watch. I was fortunate though, had his body been able to withstand the forces I daresay I would not have stood a chance."

(WC: 108)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:17 pm
Koroshi chuckles at Corvin responds to Koroshi making himself a throne You know it! Is all Koroshi replies with, before waiting and listening to what Corvin had to say about the exams "You see that's whats wrong with ninja these days! They think they can just train one part of their body and expect that to carry them in fights! When I was younger I trained every part of my body, yeah I might not have been the fastest, but I sure as hell would rip my body a part by moving!" Koroshi says while standing up, walking in a circle around his throne out of frustration as he goes on with his rant Oh herp derp I can move so fast! Oh what's that feeling? Oh its my skin and muscles tearing and ripping a part due to me not training the durability of my body! Koroshi says in the most retarded voice he can as he tries to mock and mimic the kid, and what he was thinking.

Although Koroshi stops when he realizes that Corvin said that he would not have stood a chance against him, this making Koroshi stop his rant and turn toward Corvin " Now you listen to me, if that guy would have trained the rest of his body in stead of just his speed then he wouldn't of been that fast, this making it where you could have possible beaten him if it was an actual fight! So don't let this guys inability to train his body properly discourage you!
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:37 pm
At this point Corvin is glad to be within Anima, knowing that the Kage would have poked fun at his blushing at the comment about not being discouraged. After the Kage is done ranting, Corvin comments, "Alternatively, he could have created a suit of armor like Anima to protect him from the elements as he moved around. Being a puppet master really does have its perks. Even still, I think I have a long way to go before I can be a serious threat..." In truth, the Kage had hit the nail on the head with his last comment. Corvin was indeed feeling extremely discouraged over the way he lost his two puppets so easily.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:54 pm
Koroshi wanting to cheer the boy up even more looks him in his puppet eyes and begins to speak "IF" he had a suit, which he didn't cause he isn't a badass puppet master like yourself! I mean hell look at this thing?"
Koroshi says while attempting to deliver a swift jab toward the puppet's chest, this punch not meant to do damage, just to make a knocking or clanging noise "I bet this thing could take one hell of a beating! Its creator most be pretty smart for thinking up such a good puppet idea!" Koroshi says with a smile, hoping to cheer Corvin up, as well as give him the confidence he needs to make it through the next few rounds.
Corvin Kinzokutei
Corvin Kinzokutei
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:58 pm
Corvin smiled at the Kage's words. "I guess...so yeah, would you be up for some more training once I get these bags of parts back in working order?" He was eager to get stronger before the next round of the exams began. Every time he thought about the next round, a bit of panic rose within him that he could not seem to suppress.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:03 pm
"Sure thing! I did some paper work so I think I can have some fun!" Koroshi says with a smile, he then remembers the new jutsu he made this causing his eyes to widen "I have a new awesome jutsu I gotta show you!" Koroshi says as he begins to jump up and down with excitement, over just thinking about it, and what it did to his wall.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum