Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Yukan's Mission Log: Missing Pets?! Empty Yukan's Mission Log: Missing Pets?!

Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:24 pm
Samuru Uchiha wrote:
Mission Name:Missing pets.
Type:Capture
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Tengakure, Village.
Word Count Requirements:500
Repeatable?Yes.
NPC?N/A
Reward:500

Task:
A few cats belonging to an old lady have ran away, she requested help on getting them back. Your job is to find the five missing cats and bring them home.
After completing his patrol mission, Yukan came back to the mission assigners. The old man clapped at his bravery with a smile, "Thank you young one!". Yukan sighed of relieve, "Yeah yeah, where's my reward?". "As promised" the old man said handing over the cash. Yukan smiled as he began to count the money, "Thanks gramps!". Yukan said, as he heard some heavy claps. Like those old sandals that female shinobi use to wear. There was an old lady that appeared, "Please help! My cats have gone missing again. Rudolph, Samson, Lightning, Kitty, and Fluffer!". The old man looked at me, but I didn't look back. I already knew what he was going to say, like a vibration transmitting from ones brain to another. Yukan sighed, he went over to the old lady. "Excuse me miss, I will help you with your cat problem...", Yukan said. "Oh thank you!" she said handing him a picture of all five cats. One was pink, two were yellow, another one was blue and the last one was a rare golden one. Yukan quickly left the room, running down the stairs he knocked some people over. Holding the picture in his hand, he didn't want the cats to get far. After running straight into the village, he then remembered. He had no idea where the old ladies house was! Yukan felt like an idiot, just rushing like that. Probably not the way most Nara's would think, but eh. He was just being careless, Yukan then heard a soft meow. Yukan looked over to see a blue cat sitting in the grass licking it's paws. Yukan began to slowly come near it, once he was close enough he jumped over to it. The cat jumped away, "HEY!" Yukan said. Yukan began to chase the cat around the street. A wagon being pulled by many horses was coming down the road, Yukan saw a man with a strange top hat on. "What the?" He said. Yukan saw how the cat was going to be squashed, quickly he activated his Mastery of the shadows to pick up the cat and drop him in his hands. The cat was now loyal to Yukan, in some way it didn't want to get killed again. Yukan and the cat went across the street and heard a few meows. Yukan then sees a man who's kicking two pink cats. "HEY!" Yukan said shouting to the man. Yukan and the cat dashed over to help the cats get away from the man, "Rats!" the man said slamming the door to his house. Yukan, the blue cat, and the two pink cats began to walk on the sidewalk again. Yukan then heard a loud meow, then some barking. He went over to a tree where there were two cats, yellow and golden, were sitting on top of a tree. Yukan then went up to the dogs, "Hey you guys go home now". The dogs hesitated. Yukan then took out his shadows and scared the living sh*t out of the dogs. They started shitting bricks, Yukan climbed up the tree and got the two cats down. Once the cats were down Yukan returns them to the owner who is waiting for them. He walks over to the mission man, and surprisingly is paid 500 ryo.

552/500
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Yukan's Mission Log: Missing Pets?! Empty Re: Yukan's Mission Log: Missing Pets?!

Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum