Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Take care of her.....Please[INV O NK] Empty Take care of her.....Please[INV O NK]

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 pm
Hikarishi had walked from the Hospital to the center of the village a stern look on his face and slightly cussing himself for loosing his Headband. He arrived at the Kage building in a short amount of time he had gotten faster so something so short was fairly easy. The boy would walk up the stair of the inner Kage Building and wait for an Anbu to meet him, if any did, as they so liked to show up when he decided to visit. If an Anbu member showed then he would simply say "I am here to talk to the Hokage Navi Yamaki." and await entrance or denial.....although denying him at this time would not be as wise he could not promise to hold his anger back but he would try to the best of his ability. If no Anbu were present he would knock on the door and await permission to enter. If permission was granted he would open the door and walk in waiting on Navi to see why he was there Hikarishi, lately, had not waited for others to ask questions but instead asked them but it seemed fitting to let Navi see how he was first before jumping in on asking him such an important question of the Kage.....who knew maybe Viper would even show up seeing as he was fixing to leave soon he kind of hoped Viper would show up.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Take care of her.....Please[INV O NK] Empty Re: Take care of her.....Please[INV O NK]

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:21 am
[Sorry, I've been busy lately, I got your PM though =)]
Navi himself having just recently returned from a meeting with the Raikage was leaning back in his chair an
d drumming his fingers together on his lap. His clothes were damp and left a small puddle of liquid on the ground under his chair. With a deep sigh he kicked his legs over the desk, staring up at the ceiling for a long while. The silence was interrupted when he heard a knock at the door, his gaze setting downwards as his ANBU would grant permission for a guest to enter. Should this permission be followed up on he would sit up slightly, stretching a little bit.

"Come in," he says somewhat lazily but with the air of authority. His apathetic demeanor returns to staring at the ceiling with a bored expression, waiting for the ninja to state his business.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Take care of her.....Please[INV O NK] Empty Re: Take care of her.....Please[INV O NK]

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 pm
Navis voice was heard and Hikarishi opened the door and walked forwards "Hokage sama." he said as he bowed his head then took a seat. "I have come to see you to let you know that i have attained Chunin rank from Kumogakures tournament. And i have gotten stronger not to mention Faster.....Also i have met Viper.....He showed me where Hisao was......Navi hes dead...." he said as tears started to form in his eyes. "After finding out he died....i activated the Mangekyou Sharingan...." tears began to roll down his face and he moved to wipe them from his eyes. "T-then i went see K-Kyohaku Uchiha and the nurse wouldn't let me in....." He stopped here wiping more eyes from his face and seeing what Navi Said.

[Its all good Navs i know your busy just put the topic up so i didnt forget about it xD.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 pm
Navi wasn't exactly sure what the boy was saying, it was difficult to tell through the amount of emotion currently being expressed. He did pick up the key important things. The death of Hisao and the activation of a unique level of his sharingan. 

"Why won't the nurse let you in?"

[I gotta be short and quick, very little time lately, sorry!]
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:46 pm
"I don't know....so i have come to ask you if you would keep an eye on Kyo while i'm away in Kumo I understand this is a lot to ask of you Navi.....but who else can do it? I have no one here whom i can trust with the task." he said trying not to take up too much time from the important leader of the great nation. "So please i beg of you check up on her every once in awhile....or put a low ranking anbu member to watch her until i can return." he finished up wiping away the last of the tears from his eyes. "it seems that i need to return to Kumogakure shortly so i won't hold you up anymore then i have to....is there a faster way to return besides having to walk?" he asked he didnt really want to make the trek all the way back but if he had to then he had to.....besides he might run into someone worth killing.

[again its all good Navi i get that you're busy IRL i'm not going to rush you!]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 am
He would keep an eye on her as the ninja requested. At present many of his military assets were in the village as it was, and such a task would not be detrimental to their efficiency. 

"She'll be safe," Navi says simply, reassuring him calmly. 

He listened as he continued, referencing his need to return to Kumogakure. Hikarishi concluded with asking him if there was a faster way to return then walking. 

"You could run," Navi suggested with a slightly bored tone, smiling slightly at his own joke. In truth he often teleported places with his immense speed or used his powers of teleportation for mobility purposes. 

[Thanks, I'm posting when I can =) ]
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:34 pm
"She'll be safe." he heard the words he had hoped to hear but at the same time feared would never leave Navis mouth. "Thank you!" Hikarishi exclaimed as soon as he heard the answer. A joke it was funny when he thought about it but not at all what he meant wiping the last tear from his eyes with a smile that matched Navis "Thats funny....but not quite what i meant im sure you know that Viper took us to asgard shortly after we arrived well we didnt simply just walk here we kind of teleported." the young uchiha said hoping Navi had somthing similar to what Lady Misaki had.

[Take all the time you need i would rather have a good thread than a rushed one.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 pm
Navi sighed, extending his hand outward to be grabbed. It wasn't that much trouble, but in truth the man was somewhat lazy at the moment. He also didn't want random people requesting teleport transportation from him. Too bad Viper had to show off in front of them. He thought it'd be better just to save time, and with an apathetic look his outstretched hand was offered to him. 

Should he grab on, the two ninja would vanish from the office in a crimson flash. A moment later, Hikarishi would appear in Kumogakure, having been systematically teleported through Asgard. Navi himself would immediately disappear upon the boy's arrival, returning to the Hokage office to complete further business.

[Navi Exit unless there was something else]
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:47 pm
Navi sighed as he offered Hikarishi his hand who grabbed it, thinking it would be a handshake alone, and in a crimson light he was standing in Kumogakure trying to shake hands with the air when he saw the mountains in front of him. "Well that was fast." he said thinking Navi was still in front of him but it appeared to be only an after image of the man. "Thanks." he said outloud to no one really seeing as Navi was gone.

[twc=737 so 3 stats for Speed and requesting the word count to go towards my Tenshi No Hikari also]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:13 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum