Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Insert obligatory training title here {IO} - Page 2 Empty Re: Insert obligatory training title here {IO}

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 am
Smirking as he seen the form of the boy writhing and a slight mutation of the body, he was curious as to what this was going to lead to. Well, he was able to survive large falls so it may very well be some suicide tactic where he just punches off his head or something. Shrugging his shoulders at the thought of that, he chuckled under his breath before looking back, now seeing two Shinji's... was this the apocalypse? No sign of smoke though alerted Xyxer that the jutsu most likely used was not Henge no jutsu, and of course that thought was aided by the deforming of the body he had seen prior. Perhaps he actually had something in common with this kid. Hearing a faint groaning sound, he looked behind himself to see what appeared to be a mildly rotting corpse attempting to enter the roof of the training towers via a sky door. Truly, the shinobi of the Skyscraper village were quite likely the most insane people he had ever met.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Insert obligatory training title here {IO} - Page 2 Empty Re: Insert obligatory training title here {IO}

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:56 am
The form finished completion around the time that Shinji spoke. In reply, Zee responded, in a voice that matched Shinjis in every way, "Indefinately. It is a transformation jutsu that copies someone down to their very DNA, although it seems to have no affect on my Kekkai Genkai. Oh, and if you were wondering, that is how I made that jump. I think. No one else seems to be able to do what I can, but that includes my mothers family as well. I can't say I know about my father, however. I never met him. Hell, neither did my mother." That was a sentence that normally caught people's attention. 'My mother never new my father'. Most people assumed that she was dead drunk and slept with some random guy and boom pregnant. However, Zee learned otherwise when he read a journal of his mothers, and he was old enough to understand what the words meant. 

((I'd post longer but I am confined to my phone at this time.))
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm
Shinji listened to the strange jumping man named Zee with interest as he talked about his kekkai Genkai that, from what Shinji had seen, gave the man amazing durability or incredible healing powers, he was not sure which. However, that was not the weirdest thing about Zee as Shinji quickly found out: Zee's mother never met his father. Now, there was a brain puzzler. Not wanting to think too much about it he allowed that to remain in the back of his head for something to think on later. Once Zee finished talking Shinji heard a rather ominous growl come from the stairwell. Glancing at Xyxer he figured he would ask the obvious question here, "You heard that, right?" What ever was coming up the stairs was for one really dumb as it should have taken the elevator and two probably hungry. Oddly enough Shinji did not really want to stick around to find out. He was done with that kind of thing. Moving at a breakneck pace Shinji made his way to the edge of the building. Quickly sitting down on the edge of the building he was pleased to see that a window cleaner was right there with no on it- probably on a lunch break or something. Taking his chance Shinji would drop onto it and make his way down the building and be on his way.
[Exit]
{Meh, sorry for the short post}
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:32 pm
Seeing that Shinji had left and that there appeared to be zombies swarming the area, he decided that maybe just maybe Tengakure was one fucked up village that should be nuked off the face of the planet. None the less, their existance did make his much more entertaining so he decided that he'd merely watch what they did. Sprinting from the roof and down using the chakra control on his feet, he left the area quickly in order to avoid the mass of rotting flesh.

[Exit]

idk my wc lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum