Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK]

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:17 am
(48 houring, we need to move this topic along.)

Keiji self-consciously put his hand on his tail as he cleaned. "She'd better not say anything about my tail again, Yaju." he said, continuing to clean. The place was starting to look a little better, at least. "Can we go do something now, Yaju? I wanna go train so I can go on a 'Special mission'..." He said, his ears perking up.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm
Yaju had pondered on this for a moment, and smiled as he rubbed the little boys head gently showing some form of compassion for the strange kitty thing," she will not touch or say anything about your tail again, but just as a reminder keep it wrapped around you I don't want to end up stepping on it or anything. Hey, this place is actually looking pretty good right about now..," smiling as he stood up and walked over to a small wall where he kept his blade, the Crescent Moon. He looked at the blade and wondered when the moon was going to come out in his illustrious shine and luster. He tried to shake the thought of running around in the moonlight like a bat shit crazy wolf that just got his first kill.

Shuddering at the thought of this he would smile and look back at the boy, seeing his happy expression when he mentioned training," Sure I will train you after I all I need you strong and fast so I can send you out and have some fun," chuckling he would motion for Keiji to follow him outside. Once the two would get outside, he would smile and wave at him," Come on and attack me, I will use only two fingers and if you can make me use more than a hand then I will give you a special surprise," chuckling he would wave at him to come and fight.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:36 pm
Keiji would smirk as Yaju rubbed his head, wrapping his tail around his body obediently. He would nod his head in reaction to Yaju's comment about how clean the cave was looking, his ears perking up as he heard Yaju say they could go train..  
"Yes! Let's go!" He said excitedly, running out of the cave behind Yaju. He was right, after all, he needed to get a lot stronger if he wanted to help Yaju. Once the two of them were outside, he would listen to Yaju's challenge. He was only using two fingers to fight him, and his challenge was to make him use more then one hand. In theory, that was easy, but Keiji knew it wouldn't be. Still, he readied Neko, shooting chakra threads into him, as the puppet sprung to life. The blades in his mouth would fold out to reveal long blades, and his tail wagged quickly, the spikes across it dancing as the tail moved. He would make the puppet charge him down, feinting a bite attack, before quickly spinning and attempting to lash at Yaju's hand with the blade at the end of the tail.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:13 am
Yaju smiled as he watched Keiji control the puppet with some good efficiency, although he needed some more work if he was going to be stronger. As the puppet came at him, Yaju would flow lightning into his fingers by utilizing his lightning style: Ripper. As the puppet reared closer to him, he would strike at the same time the blades would come into contact with him, making a clash between him and the puppet. Smiling he would begin to fight the puppet back with only his two fingers, using it like a rapier as he continued to aim for the puppets joints. Moving at a speed that keiji could keep up with. This was meant for him to become stronger not belittle him so he continued to fight like this until Keiji had wanted him to step it up a notch.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 pm
Keiji would jerk his fingers as Yaju struck the puppets tail, twisting Neko's tail around to attempt to lash Yaju's back. He was indeed fighting as he said he would, using only his fingers to fight the puppet. Keiji would step his fighting up a notch, activating his crystal eyes, boosting his reflexes, and by extension, Neko's reflexes. As Neko swung around to attack with his tail on Yaju's other side, he would attempt to bite down on the bottom of his right foot.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:50 pm
(48 Houring)

Keiji's eyes would light up as Neko managed to lash Yaju's back with his tail, as well as manage to bite the man's foot. Sadly, neither blade penetrated the skin. Keiji would mutter a curse under his breath as his attacks proved useless. He would whirl Neko around, bringing the tail down slightly, and jerking the tail towards him, attempting to trip Yaju with the tail, maybe harming him with the spikes on the tail. If the trip was successful, he would make Neko put his two front legs on his chest, trying to pin him to the ground.
"Gotchya." He would say happily, still in shock he had managed to hit his master.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:58 am
Yaju took the hit as he smiled and stood up straighter," Oh thanks for that I had a crink in my back and it needed to be fixed. Now allow me to show you something," As he grabbed the puppets tail and yanked it towards him, before dashing towards Keiji in a blur. Stopping behind him he would have his hand near his neck and smile," You did good to get me in my moment of weakness, but next time you get an enemy like that you kill without hesitation okay little one," patting his head he would jump back and wave for Keiji to come at him again. This time he would quickly summon his partner and summon as he stood behind him and smiled," Keiji meet Rayearth, my summon and companion. He will teach you how to truly fight like an animal and through it you will be a better ninja," nodding in agreement Rayearth would standby and smile as he waited for Keiji to move.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 pm
Keiji shuddered slightly as Yaju tossed Neko aside, and dashed behind him, faster then he could track. He listened to Yaju speak, watching as he summoned that... dog? It seemed to be like a dog on fire, which was, in itself, pretty intimidating. He nervously shot his chakra threads back into neko, lifting the puppet up, and bringing him closer to Keiji. His Kurisutaruai was still active, giving him slightly better reflexes. Keiji moved Neko in front of himself, between him and the dog. Neko's joints and parts whizzed in anticipation, as Keiji planned his attack. Then, suddenly, Neko began running towards  Rayearth, tail ready to be swung, and poised to strike. Neko would swing down his tail at Rayearth's chest, as Neko ran past his left side, circling him, and attempting to rake his claws across his back.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:14 pm
It would be at this moment that Rayearth let out a loud howl, this was his way of letting his opponent know he meant business. As the puppet lunged at him, the old wolf would jump back swiftly before launching three bolts of fire at the puppet at 50 speed. These however were just a minor distraction as Rayearth would jump over the puppet in an attempt to run straight towards Keiji, but that was the least of the problem that he would be facing. If Keiji were to move the puppet in time, Yaju would be face to face with the puppet while holding it in place," Oh no you don't your going to sit your ass right here and deal with me puppet," a sinister smile was on his face as he slammed the puppet into the ground with enough force to crack some of the weapons and armor.

Rayearth would now be running closer and closer to Keiji in an attempt to tackle and nom at his face a little, but not to kill him. No this was just an exercise to test his skills and even more so to see where his abilities were.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:27 pm
Keiji would jerk the chakra threads as the puppet jumped out of the way, cursing under his breath. Neko had no ammunition, so his launchers were useless at the moment. He would make Neko sidestep to Rayearth's left, dodging the fireballs, before making a swipe at Rayearth's lower stomach with the end of his tail as the puppet passed over him in the air, trying to throw off the wolf's momentum. If the swipe was unsuccessful, Keiji would curse under his breath, dropping the chakra threads. It seemed he'd have to get into close combat, something he didn't like doing all that much. Fast as he could, he would begin to gather a ball of blue fire in each of his hands, before freezing the fire solid, forming a set of blue claws on each hand. Just as Rayearth was about to reach him, he would notice Yaju's smashing of Neko. 
"Dammit, Yaju!" He would shout in anger, preparing to deal with Rayearth. Keiji would take advantage of the momentum behind Rayearth's running speed, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop on a dime. As the wolf reached him, he would thrust the claws forward, towards his chest. If the strike was successful, the cold flames would dance along the wolf's fur, the claws burning through his chest, though not putting him in any immediate danger. To stop the dog's momentum, Keiji would lift him up slightly, spinning around, and throwing the dog off the claws before they could burn into his skin too much. If this was all successful, Rayearth would be stunned from the temporary frostbite, and keiji would glare at Yaju.
"Why did you break Neko? He's a puppet, it's not like he was plotting to stab you in the back or something!" He would say angrily. That puppet meant a lot to him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum