Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akari, Taro
Akari, Taro
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Chakra Training Empty Chakra Training

Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:56 pm
Taro was all alone this time. No father, no one to train with. Taro liked it this way this time. For once he wanted to practice by himself this time. Taro looked around, getting ready to practice his jutsu's. But Taro didn't want to just practice his jutsu's... he wanted to practice his jutsu's on the move, simulating combat. Taro prepared himself for tree climbing, pushing some chakra to his feet. Taro jumped onto the tree in front of him, running up the side of the tree like it was normal ground. Taro jumped onto a branch about 5 meters off the ground, resting a bit as he returns the chakra from his feet to the rest of his body. As soon as this is done, Taro jumps from the branch he is resting on to another branch on another tree. Taro then continuously jumps from tree to tree, making quick time. Mid-jump, he forms the hand signs for the clone technique, quickly since he has trained with these since the academy. In a puff of smoke, two clones appear, following Taro from branch to branch. Taro then quickly forms the hand seals for the Substitution Technique, causing him to disappear in a puff of smoke, being replaced with one of his earlier clones. Taro appears on the next branch ahead of him, feet pushing when hitting the branch. Taro jumps some more, thinking of some other ways to practice his jutsu's. Taro looks down as he's running, seeing that there is a person walking in the same direction as he is running. Taro takes a closer look, and realizes it's his father! Must have been running an errand in town. Taro then smiles, deciding to play a prank on his father. Taro quickly forms the seals for the Transformation Technique. Taro becomes his father in a puff of smoke. Taro drops to the ground silently, walking up behind his father. Taro taps him on the shoulder saying, "Hey! What do you think you're doing? Trying to be funny?!?" yells Taro, in his best imitation of his father's voice. Taro's father turns around, looking at Taro with a quick eye. "I might ask the same of you..." said his father, eying Taro with suspicion. "You trying to make me mad, impersonating me?!" yelled Taro again, advancing closer to his father. "Stop the charade Taro." said his father, turning back around and walking away. "Who are you calling Taro?! I am Musei Ak..." Taro started to say, not going to give up so easily, before his father said, "I know it's you Taro. You forgot to add the necklace around my neck." said his father, holding up the necklace while still walking away. "Come on, let's get home before your mother is angry." said his father, beckoning him forward. Taro stood there for a moment before turning back into himself. Taro, looking defeated, caught up to his dad, and they both walked home together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count=493

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum