Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fuwa Maniole
Fuwa Maniole
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training...And Revelations!(training for Hidekazu) Empty Training...And Revelations!(training for Hidekazu)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am
Hidekazu was trying. He honest to god was trying to hit the dummy that had been set up for him in a small room within the academy. But no matter how hard he tried, it just wouldn't work! He could try and punch the dummy, but his hand always ended up back at his side, even if his arm was fully extended. "Maybe you should give up..." the voice in his head said as Hidekazu tried and failed again to punch the dummy. "Shut up." replied Hidekazu as he was trying to do a roundhouse kick, which ended up with his leg getting pushed back down to his side as if by some unknown force.

"The voice is getting louder." thought Hidekazu, trying and failing at being able to throw one kick. It had progressively gotten louder over time, being more and more out-spoken in the past week. He had told his aunt about it, but she had just smiled knowingly, saying that to get rid of the voice he had to journey within himself. She also warned him that after he had done that, he would never be the same again. He had thought she was going a little bonkers, but now he wished he had listened to her more closely. He punched for the dummy's face, and... His arm was thrown down as if by some force! "Gah!! How come it isn't working?!?" he yelled, sitting in down in anguish.

"Because you're doing it wrong." said the voice. "Shut up! And if you're so knowledgable buddy, why don't you come out here and do it for me?!?" yelled Hidekazu, not caring whether anyone heard him or not. "I'd love to man, but I'm stuck in here." said the voice, as though it was the most common thing in the world. Hidekazu didn't know what to say. The response had made him question what exactly the remark had meant.

"So wait, you're actually inside me?" said Hidekazu, hoping that it wasn't true. "Yep. I've been in here ever since you were born." said the voice, now quite enjoying Hidekazu's discomfort. Hidekazu thought about how the... thing got inside of him. Maybe his father was really a mad scientist, and he had put an animal inside him as part of an evil experiment. Or maybe the thing was an undiscovered bijuu. Or maybe... The possiblities made him shiver. "What are you thinking man? I'm not an animal!" said the voice, indignant now. Hidekazu just sat there, wide-eyed. "You know what I'm thinking?" asked Hidkazu. "Yeah, I know just about every little thought you have ever had." said the voice, teasing now. "But how could you, unless your God?" said Hidekazu. Hidekazu didn't really believe in God by it was the only explanation he could find. "I'm not God. Far from it actually. No, I'm someone a lot more simpler... I'm you." it said, now relishing the surprise that was sure to be on Hidekazu's face.

"Wait, you can't be me!" said Hidekazu, desperately looking for some logical way that this voice couldn't be him. "I'm me, so there can't be two people that are the same person." said Hidekazu, smug in his impeccable logical thinking. "Aha! But there can be." said the voice, its voice indicating some secret that it was keeping. "Oh yeah? Prove that your me!" declared Hidekazu, certain that the voice couldn't prove that it was Hidekazu. "Alright. But first, you need to look inside yourself." said the voice, mirroring what Hidekazu's aunt and mom had always said.

"How? How can I look inside myself?" asked Hidekazu, who by this point was getting irritated. Hidekazu thought this over, and then suddenly he had an idea. "Wait. Looking at something means contemplating something. So, basically, your contemplating yourself if your looking inside yourself. Contemplating yourself is another term for meditation!" said Hidekazu, finally getting it. "There you go! But it won't be easy. I'm locked away deep inside of you. You're gonna have to go deep." said the voice. "I'm ready for anything!" said Hidekazu, who was looking forward to this. I can disprove that this imposter is not me, and auntie said that if I look inside myself, I'll be able to fight! I don't like fighting but maybe then I'll be able to pass the Genin exam if I learn how to fight! thought Hidekazu, who was eager to kill two birds with one stone.

"Alright, let's go!" said Hidekazu, getting himself prepared to meditate. "Alright, you got to breath deeply and focus on nothing." said the voice, as though it had done this many times before. "It shouldn't be too hard to clear your mind." said the voice, laughing as he said it. "Shut up." said Hidekazu, focusing on blankness. He breathed in deep, held his breath for a few seconds, then he exhaled, then repeated the process. Hidekazu focused on that blank spot for what seemed an eternity. Then, the blank spot stretched, becoming a doorway. The door was beautiful, one half white, the other black. It looked as though it was made a thousand years ago, with intricate carvings and beautiful glass handles.

Hidekazu slowly got up in his mind, and reached for the door handles. He touched them, and slowly opened them outwards. A bright light shone through the darkness, though it was mixed with some rays of black. Hidekazu was amazed, feeling the rays on his body. He looked through the doorway and saw... his mind, soul, and body. Each of the parts had different doorways, each with no door. He looked through each amazed at what he saw. His mind had all his memories, his soul looked just like the sky on a a cloudy night, and his body was a red corridor, pulsing as though alive.

Hidekazu looked at them all, then noticed a fourth doorway, way at the end of the hall. Hidekazu slowly walked towards it, as though in a trance. The door was completely black, with fixtures that looked like devil's horns. The carvings were those of war: bloody battles, dying soldiers, and burning buildings. Hidekazu kept walking towards it, then stopped about 3 meters away. Hidekazu had heard something, and it seemed to come from behind the doorway. It was a voice... the voice, the one he had heard in his head in the training room. It was saying, "Open the door." Hidekazu complied with the voice, grasping the black handles with a tight grip.

Hidekazu then slowly opened the door. He stepped inside, and in there there was a single room. It was completely white, which was good since Hidekazu couldn't take much more black. Hidekazu looked in the middle of the room, and saw a lone figure there, waiting. The person had black hair, was pale, and had the brightest yellow eyes you had ever seen. The figure wore a black overcoat and white pants. It didn't wear glasses, but the figure looked almost exactly like an evil twin of Hidekazu.

"Ah! You finally made it!" said the figure, which seemed to be the source of the voice Hidekazu had heard. "It's a good thing too... I was starting to go mad with all this white in here. I hate the color white." said the figure. "That's funny, I love the color white." said Hidekazu, who started moving towards the figure. "Yeah, I know." said the figure, who just stood there waiting. "So, you going to deny the proof you see before you?" said the figure, who turned, as though someone was observing a model with fine clothes on. "I'll admit, you look like me, but are you really me?" said Hidekazu, who stopped just in front of the figure.

Hidekazu looked straight into the figure's eyes. The figure stared back, still waiting for something. Hidekazu stared, and then suddenly, he saw all his memories come to pass within the figures eyes. He saw the time when his mom stayed home when he had come down with the flu. He saw the time he accidentally got soap in his eyes, and he had to rinse them out, screaming all the while. He saw the time that a cute girl had looked at him and smiled, which had left him feeling happy. All this passed within a matter of seconds, but it was a lifetime of memories.

Hidekazu backed up quickly from the figure, looking him up and down in amazement. "You are me!" said Hidekazu, who was not disappointed that he had not proven the figure wrong. Rather, he was intrigued. "Yes. I am you, albeit a different kind of you." said the alternate Hidekazu. "What do you mean?" asked Hidekazu, who was confused when the alternate Hidekazu said this. "I am your ying. I am your darker side. I am always itching for a fight. I attack. You, your the yang. You are the goody-two shoes. You don't want a fight. You defend. That's what our "auntie" is. She is the yang of our mother, while our mother is the ying." said the ying version of Hidekazu.

Hidekazu thought this over, then asked, "But how are we seperated? I thought one person had both ying and yang in one person." The ying version chuckled, then said, "Because of the nature of our clan. At birth, we are separated into two different personalities, the ying and yang. One is born while the other is trapped within the body of the other. The one person who is actually born cannot mold there chakra into jutsu's, and if it is the yang that is born, it cannot attack either. The only way to be able to do jutsu's is if we do a combination jutsu together." said the ying verson of Hidekazu. "But wait... if we can't do jutsu's, then how are we supposed to do a combination jutsu?" asked Hidekazu, who was quick to catch on to things like that.

The ying version smiled and said, "With each other we'll have enough chakra to do a jutsu." The ying version came as close as he could to Hidekazu. "You want to be great?" asked the ying version, waiting for an answer. Hidekazu thought this over silently, and then nodded his head. They both smiled at the same time. "All right. Put your hand over mine." said the ying version, who put his hand out for Hidekazu to take. Hidekazu put his hand over the ying's outstretched hand. "All right. Focus your chakra into your hand. Let's try a lightning bolt first." said the ying, closing his eyes to concentrate.

Hidekazu did the same, forcing his chakra to move to his hand. It seemed easier for some reason. Maybe Hidekazu's chakra was drawn towards his ying's chakra. He imagined his chakra forming a lightning bolt, powerful, and amazing. Hidekazu forced open his eyes to see that his chakra and his ying's chakra had started merging together to create a lightning bolt.

Hidekazu's ying opened it's eyes, looked down, then looked back up at Hidekazu, and smiled. "Come on, let's use this puppy." the ying said. They both turned to look at the wall of the room they were in, and they both threw the lightning bolt at the wall.

Hidekazu woke up, lying on the floor of the academy room. He didn't move, for it felt as though a hurricane had struck him. Then, he felt something move next to him, and finally a face appeared over his. "Long time no see." said his ying, who looked serious for a moment, then grinned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count=1,911
Requesting ying version of Hidekazu and 9 stat points for both the ying and yang version of Hidekazu.
Fuwa Maniole
Fuwa Maniole
Citizen

Training...And Revelations!(training for Hidekazu) Empty Updating

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm
Bump.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fuwa Maniole
Fuwa Maniole
Citizen

Training...And Revelations!(training for Hidekazu) Empty Re: Training...And Revelations!(training for Hidekazu)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 pm
Wait, 9 stat points for both ying and yang?
Fuwa Maniole
Fuwa Maniole
Citizen

Training...And Revelations!(training for Hidekazu) Empty Re: Training...And Revelations!(training for Hidekazu)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 pm
Meaning, ying gets 9 and yang gets 9? Or just 9 stats points to allocate to both of them?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum