Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Contraptions? {P} {NK} Empty Contraptions? {P} {NK}

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 pm
Sokka began to do some basic stretches with his body. Moving the left foot far to the left and bending toward it. Since him and aang were going to have a spar. Sokka would obviously make sure that aang wouldnt get paralyzed. Like his other brother zuko. This would make him recall the events of that night. How zuko honest to goodness got drunk and left some stupid note. saying that zuko was going out. or some crap about a dream. Either way sokka would sit around. hoping komizu would get to the building faster than usual. Meh. This honestly gave sokka a bore. So he decided to pace around the room. Moving at a leisurely pace.

Along with the whole aang not showing up way earlier than he was supposed too. Sokka was having a good day. He had had some fish. Pet his wolf a couple times. and had met a legitimate situation where he could calm down. alteast for a couple seconds and wait. For somethin to happen..Oh how shameful. Just kiddin! Sokka loved to fight. and he felt fairly good with how aang was going to come and spar him after all the previous battles that had taken place between the two brothers. The younger brothers.

211 Words
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Contraptions? {P} {NK} Empty Re: Contraptions? {P} {NK}

Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:29 pm
Aang had to jog to the training towers since he sure Sokka was waiting for him. He forgot about their spar today and had lost track of time while he was on a walk. Unlike other times, Aang wasn't that eager for a fight. He wanted to go and train by himself in the plains outside of the village. However, either way it was training so he decided to come. The boy was positive Sokka had gotten way stronger than before, so the fight would just be in the older sibling's favor. He sighed as he made it to the training grounds.

Ever since Sokka became a genin Aang has been wanting to catch up to him. That way they could be on the same team and do mission together. Still, each day it was as if his brother was getting farther and farther away from him in strength. Everyone in his class at the academy thought he was ready to become a genin, but Aang didn't feel that way. If he couldn't catch up to Sokka, who was a genin, how is he ready to be one? "Sorry I was so late! I was on a walk" he said as he approached Sokka.

{WC: 205}
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:37 am

"Honestly..I would think you'd have the basic sense to not keep me waiting..."Sokka would exclaim."Because its gets me all...FIRED UP! Sokka would say. Thinking about how exciting the battle would get...But he wanted to take it one step further."Also just saying aang. I forgot to tell you, Zuko's in the hospital. And if you can lay a hard hit on me! Ill tell you what happened that one night!"With that sokka felt the extreme need to step forward. Closing the distance between him and komizu to 3 meters apart..With that, Sokka would put two kunai on BOTH his index fingers and spin them at a rapid pace. "Speed Breaker!" Sokka would say. Raising his overall speed to 20 and health to 10. With that, his overall throwing speed is 34. Meaning the meters it will go is 44 at maximum. Its sharpness now 104 because of half the speed of the throwing speed. He would throw the 1st on his left index to RIGHT above Komizu's shoulder. This one being a obvious bluff. The 2nd on his right to above komizu's LEFT shoulder. The other one on Sokka's left was thrown under komizu's RIGHT armpit. (Not aiming for it, All the kunai are bluffs) And the Right Kunai For Komizu's Left Armpit.

Sokka would then also lift a small Hexagon. And attempt to slam it into a sword..And just like that. the sword accepted the hexagon into its blade like body...And absorbed it..The first of sokkas modules..."The Tortoise Module!"

300 Words+ 200 Previous=500

500/400 words for tortoise module
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 am
Aang laughed at Sokka's reply. "You, you would think I'd know that by now!" he said with a chuckle. His eyes widened a bit at what his brother said next. 'What? Zuko's in the hospital? How did that happen?!' he thought. He took a step back as he saw Sokka close their distance and throw four kunai at him. Since they were going to fast for him to dodge, Aang was forced to stay still as the weapons came at him. It surprised him when they didn't hit him at all! "Huh? Where they just bluffs?" he mumbled.

The boy then looked at his brother and saw him slam a hexagon into his sword. This made Aang raise an eyebrow. "Hey, what is that? I never knew you had a sword! That's pretty cool!" he exclaimed with a small smile.

{WC: 141}
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 pm
Sokka would smile. This sword coul probably cut his brother in half..but he diddnt want to kill his brother..What was he going to do Hmm...The hospital can fix torn off limbs. but i dont think aang could handle the shock or stress of it all..he would probably feint from the pain.. Sokka would think. Sokka wouldnt have that much time to think in battle though.....Fine.

Sokka threw the blade straight up in the air. As it slid into the sheath of the blade on his back. Almost as rapidly pulling a kunai from his belt. With this, He would dash forward. Holding the blade flat in his fist. Similar to how you hold the sheath of a sword. Sokka would attempt to dash to Aangs left, Slide down, and Do a sliding kick upon Aangs feet. This would ofcourse, knock aang down if it hit.

Dont you fail me aang, If were going to work together i need to trust in your ability to fight..and im not going to accept it if you cant do the basics against me Sokka would think..Honestly, this was going to be one crappy day..Wasnt it?

200 Words
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm
Aang saw his brother throw his sword up in the air and land into the sheathe in his back. "Hey, how did you do that so easily?" he asked. He almost missed Sokka taking out a kunai as well. 'I guess I should take out my weapon too... or I could do it when I really need it' he thought. He focused on his sibling as he rushed towards him with a kunai in hand. He rose another eyebrow he slid in the ground and attempted something that looked like a kick at his feet. Using his awesome natural agility, the boy jumped above the offending foot and landed 1 foot behind Sokka.

He then jumped once more and attempted to stomp on his opponent while he was still on the ground. 'I bet things will turn out the same way. At least I'm getting better, I should be able to fight Zuko soon enough' Aang thought.

{WC: 158}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum