Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Meteor Falls [P,NK] Empty Meteor Falls [P,NK]

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 am
Meteor Falls [P,NK] Perseid_meteors_2012__David_Kingham_Snowy_Range_Wyoming_8011-2012

Nero would have been on the desert beforehand for a mission, so nobody questioned him leaving the village, as he did occasionally. But this time, it was for joy. He had learnt that there was going to be a meteor shower, and that it could be spotted the besy on the plains of Tengakure. Since it was not within the gates of the village, Nero assumed he did not need permission from the Kage to be there. He would choose a spot for himself, and would wait for the meteor shower to begin.
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Meteor Falls [P,NK] Empty Re: Meteor Falls [P,NK]

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:39 am
Sokka would give a slight chuckle. Marveling as he walked toward the plains of tengakure for the meteor sightings. Sokka had been let out the village after explaining how he wanted to see the meteors. and was let out accordingly. Sokka would make it a mission to sit down. and he found that the man he would learn to be was called nero. was sitting at a prime spot. so sokka decided to sit next to him..How fun!
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 am
Nero spotted the boy that was walking towards him, from the direction the village was on. "Oh, I hope he is not coming here to question my presence and perhaps arrest me...". "Hello." he would have said to the boy, "Are you here for the meteor shower too ?".
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:40 am
Sokka would give a smile to the man. who obviously he would learn to call nero. "Yep. I want to see meteors crash into the ground. itll be fun" Sokka would say "Im sokka, Whats your name" Sokka would say. As he stabbed his right hand into the earth and pulled a chunk out. his pet wolf ruff sitting in it happily.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
"Nero. Nero Goka of the Hidden Sand.". He would have smiled waiting for the meteor shower to start, "Well..." he would have said, "Nice to meet you Sokka.". He would then see the pet wolf. "Oh," he would say, "You have a wolf pet ? You could say I have one as well, though he is more like my partner. He is called Seishin, but rather calls himself "The Son of the White lord". He can speak... And it's... mostly annoying... Anyway, what is the name of this boy ? Or is it a girl ?".
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 am
Ken would look at nero "My wolf is a male, hes named ruff!" Sokka would say. as he gave a High-Paw to his wolf pet. giving it a goofy grin. it giving a stupid face in return. And then he looked right back at nero "Why does he call himself son of the white lord?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 am
"Family stuff, I assume." Nero answered. He then realised one single light moving in the sky. "Oh, it's starting !" Nero said excitedly, pointing at the sinle meteor that was seemingly falling down in the sky. First dozens, and then in some more seconds, hundreds of meteors would follow it and seemingly rain from a point in the sky towards another. "It's beautiful..." Nero would say, the look on his face telling the same thing too. "Wow...".

Out of the hundreds of travelling lights, one was not doing so, but was getting bigger and bigger. It was far bigger than the rest when Nero first realised it. He looked carefully at it. It kept growing bigger and bigger. And after some point, it was not seen as a soft light anymore... It was... coming at them. "What the hell ?" Nero would have shouted. He would be too shocked and confused to move. And then... A meteor would fall  some kilometers ahead of them. The impact would have caused a force that would have even effected the area that the ninja of the two villages were sitting at.

"Oh my god..." he said, "A meteor... Come... We should have a look at it...". Nero would wait for the boy, and then they would go towards the direction the meteor struck, if the boy indeed followed him.
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:10 am
Sokka would yell with glee when he saw the meteor had crash landed

"SPEED BREAKER!!!"

he would yell. as his speed raised to 40 and his HP to 10. With that he dashed forward at top speed the wolf attempting to follow. and getting near the meteor.

He would then give nero a look and go "Hey! Got 625 ryo!?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 am
Nero would look at the clash site. Fire, all over the place. Nero would grin. He would fele the heat. The heat always seemed to joy Nero. The meteor was shattered to many pieces, two of them utmost a 1 meter by meter boulder, and others smaller. "625 ryo ?" Nero asked, "Why ?".
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:19 am
"DUH! THERES A BLACKSMITH THAT LIVES IN THE VILLAGE! AND HES SUUUUPER GOOD. SO IF WE BRING HIM THE METEOR. HE WILL MAKE A SWORD THATS AMAZINGLY HIGH QUALITTTYYY!" Sokka would say. Then adding "And i need 2225 ryo for it. and i only have 1600 from the three missions i did!" Sokka would say. Dashing straight toward the rock and picking it up. "HOT HOT HOT HOT" Sokka would say. throwing it forward. Which sadly, was where nero was standing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum