Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Can you see??? [Private, IO] Empty Can you see??? [Private, IO]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:36 pm
Xuro made it first to the hospital. He would stand by the door and await for his brother. In his hand he had a jar with one of the byakugan eyes Xuro had possessed with him. He had a little plan to get this implant under way and persuade the nurses to implant the eye on Hiroshi...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Can you see??? [Private, IO] Empty Re: Can you see??? [Private, IO]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:40 pm
Arriving to the hospital calm, hiroshi would walk inside, and would soon stand by the desk, and wait for his brother to do everything with the surgery! smiling, hiroshi was kinda excited that he was gonna get an eye, FINALLY!

He waited so long for this day to come, and now it was finally here! turning his head to his brother direction, hiroshi would wait for him to come over to the desk.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 pm
Xuro would stop his brother before he entered the hospital. He had a plan and didn't let his brother enter the hospital. "Right then. We don't want them to ask too many questions so just follow my lead, do what I say and trust me." Xuro smiled, "Now then I'll have to injure your eye so please allow me to do so..."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:54 pm
Before he could walk inside the hospital, he would be stopped by his brother. " dude what now?!?!?" hiroshi asked, within a few seconds his brother would reply saying, he didn't want them asking questions and he had to injure hiroshi eye? 

Smiling hiroshi would stand on right side of the building, but still kinda worried about this situation. " Ugh... okay!" hiroshi would punch his own left eye, which would make it close within seconds. " how was that? ah this hurts! now let's go in!" hiroshi would then walk inside the hospital, standing by the desk, turning to see if his brother was gonna come in also.

OOC: I can do that myself haha
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 am
Xuro laughed when his brother actually punched his own eye, "well I guess that will do. But just one small touch..." Xuro pulled out a kunai and then made a cut just above Hiroshi's eye beneath his eyebrow. This cut would cause blood to leak down his eye and down his cheek to make it look more real. "Done now let's go in and follow my lead."

Xuro walked in with his brother following him...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 am
"Okay!" walking behind his brother, hiroshi waited to see what was gonna happen next, " dude how long this surgery going to take? should not be that long! hopefully it want be long, I really hate doing surgery and all that other stupid stuff, makes me nervous! but anyways, let's get this started!" hiroshi would whisper in his brother right ear. 
He would walk by his brother until they reach their destination....
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 am
Xuro rushed into the hospital acting worried. He hoped his brother would follow his lead and act along. He ran up to the desk and banged on it with his fist. "I need a Doctor Immediately! My Brother is injured! His eye has gotten badly damaged and he can't open it or see with it!" The nurse at the desk would see the blood and got a bit anxious. She hadn't really liked the site of too much blood. "I am Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure and I need someone to help me! My brother needs an eye implant to replace his damaged eye. I have this one here and if someone can quickly! He's in a lot of pain! I demand assistance!" Xuro shouted. The nurse stuttering in her speech a bit nervous said, "ye yess yes sir. Bring him along right thi this wayy." She then lead them to an operating room. Xuro followed her and hoped Hiroshi would follow behind him. They entered the room and the nurse said, "Please let your brother lay upon this operating bed." She said as she then ran out and got a doctor to do the implant. The Doctor arrived followed by two more nurses and Xuro handed him the eye. "Please do this quick. My brother is in lots of pain." Xuro said as he forced a tear to drip down his cheek. The Doctor replied, "right way." He then began the eye implant. After some time the implant was complete. The Doctor approached Xuro standing by the door waiting, "The implant is complete. It is a success. Your brother will be able to see again. But please don't remove the bandages for a while. It will take some time for the eye to heal and the implanted eye to take effect and be used. So the bandages need to stay for a while before your brother can remove them and will be able to see." the Doctor said. Xuro had a look of sympathy on his face, "Thank you Doctor. Thank you very much." Xuro went to his brother who would be laying on the bed and would be now awake "It is done Brother! You can see now but don't remove the bandages they need to stay awhile before you can remove them and use your eye again."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 am
Hiroshi would be awaken with his new byakugan eye, he couldn't even see out of his left eye, from the bandages that was blocking." ugh.... brother! looks like everything went well!" hiroshi said before he clear his throat and will begin to talk again!" dude, let's go!" hiroshi said as he held out his right hand so his brother can help him stand up! let's get to the training grounds!" hiroshi said as he waited for his brother to help him up out of the bed.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 am
Xuro would help his brother up and then walk with him out of the room and make their way out of the hospital, "take it easy man. We don't want you get hurt now. Let your eye heal propery first" Xuro said as he walked out of the hospital with Hiroshi.

[Exit]
[Level 1 byakugan implanted into Hirosh's left eye]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 am
Hiroshi would be helped up by his brother xuro, they would head off for the training ground to have from real fun! " alright thanks xuro for the help dude! and also thanks for the eye! this is really awesome!: hiroshi would say as he made his way out the hospital.

EXIT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum