Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20250

A bored Ninja (Open, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: A bored Ninja (Open, NK)

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:51 pm
[Not like it matters much, but since your mentioning your changes I'll mention mine: 5812 ryo was added and Blood Fruit Creation was purchased after the creation of this topic.]
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 pm
Daemon watched the as the fight got a little more intense and Daniels skin turned the same color and texture as his hands had been. As he sat there petting Timber on the head, if allowed to, he saw a very familur color coming from Harus Knee it was read 'BLOOD!' The simple spar had gotten a lot worse he had to stop them somehow didn't they know they were allies and that they shouldn't be using such techniques on each other? It was then that Daemon saw the flick of the wrist and knew that the hidden sword was coming next, He would be able to stop the attack but he could get Haru in time before he fell to the ground and hurt himself even worse. Using the Body flicker hand seal Daemon would move at a speed of 25, nothing compared to both the boys speed, and be at Haru after a few seconds ready to rush him to the hospital if need be. "Are you ok?" He asked hoping to be of some help to the boy. he had pushed past his stamina reserves to make it to the boy as quickly as he did but it didn't matter he had a Village member that needed help!
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20250

Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:41 am
[@Haru: Assuming that you fell down due losing functionality in a leg causing you to be thrown off balance, you are now in a sitting position with your butt on the ground or you are laying down on your stomach with your back arched upwards. I can also assume this due to the fact that you are attacking my calf with a hidden blade in your wrist. Since you didn't mention it I am going to write you in the more desirable position of being in a sitting position rather than in a laying position. Also if there are any mistakes you find in my following post, feel free to ask me to edit.]

As Daniel had planned his surprise attack using the new speed of his transformation had worked and he had pierced the boy's knee straight through the knee cap and joint due to the sharpness of it. As the boy was falling back on his butt, Daniel retracted his arm spike and his arm extension, now standing 3 feet away from the sitting boy. Just as the boy landed falling to his right due to the balance issue between legs he reacted quickly flicking out a hidden blade from his wrist, Daniel not noticing quick enough only had enough time to pivet his body as he was to leap to his left, but before he could the boy stabbed towards Daniel's calf piercing half way through the thick back skin of his right calf due to the fact that his skin was now durable enough to slow the impact enough to prevent the blade from going all the way through. Daniel grunted in pain, but continued to leap to the left a meter pulling himself off of the blade. The back of his calf was now bleeding although no tendons or arteries had been pierced as the blood wasn't gushing only flowing and he could move his foot. The adrenaline for some reason immediately fading from his body caused the pain in his leg to increase and for a brief moment causing a great yet temporary change in his mind. Daniel, still a child at the age of thirteen, was not a forgiving person to those who made him mad and he was still learning to control the rage created from using his Full Transformation. For a brief moment it was like the inner scientist in him absorbed all that rage and he felt normal, then that moment passed and it was like the rage and his intelligence had mixed temporarily turning into some psychotic genius. As if he turned back time in his mind he remembered Denki and Toma's dojutsu, neither of them had been born with them, they were implanted and Daniel hadn't noticed it before, but sacrifices had to be made in order to gain what was wanted. In Daniel's case that included subject testing modifying what he gained to his liking and he had just found what he wanted to gain, but had he known for what during this craziness he would have done so much earlier. But for now he knew his goal and nothing was going to stop him. His plan of deceit was to be in action the moment he stopped thinking. Although in the back of his mind he still had that thought that he didn't want to harm anyone in the process which was his good side trying to stop him, but at this point that was the most it could do.

During the passed time no more than a second had passed and as Daniel turned 90 degrees, as the pain in his leg somehow numbed by adrenaline again started to fade once more, facing the the boy holding his knee in pain as the other boy came to him asking if he was okay. It was now time for Daniel to not only "cure" the boy, but help himself. Daniel put on a perfectly realistic apologetic act which he got from the niceness in the back of his mind making it seem even more real and rushed over to the two saying, "Oh no, I'm so sorry, I can help I am a trained medic!" as he went over. Quickly adding, "Damnit, I got distracted in the midst of battle and didn't think about my actions! I pierced his popliteal artery aneurysm, it's an important artery by the knee cap. I need to stop the blood." Daniel would immediately rip off his and tear into two strips down the middle. He would then hold the boy's leg and stuff the shirt about half an inch into both the holes to temporarily plug it which would cause pain, if the boy were to react to the pain Daniel would try and sooth him by saying, "It's okay, the pain will go away soon when I fix you in the hospital with proper tools. Having lost this much blood I'm surprised you are even awake," Daniel would say noticing the pool of blood beneath the boy as he tied the second wrapping around the boy's knee to keep the first in place. After a few moments the boy would most likely pass out due to the amount of blood lost from an artery, looking up to the Yuki boy from a kneeled position Daniel would say importantly, "I need some of your blood now! So I can keep him stable while I carry him to the hospital where I'll fix him up!" If the boy agreed Daniel would pull out a syringe and sap blood from the vein on the boy's left inner elbow, then use his medical replication to create two blood samples which was supposedly enough to stabilize the boy on the way to the hospital or so he said. Daniel was not going to let his first patient die. Picking up the limp boy Daniel would walk towards the door before quickly yelling, "I need to take him now, take his dog back to his home and make sure everything in this room is okay and clean. I'll bring this Hyuuga boy completely fixed and safe back home." After having said what he needed to say he would run down the stairs at top speed making sure not to trip or fall, but instead of making his way to the hospital he would run, again at top speed, straight to his house which is where he would fix the boy and do tests at the same time. If the Hyuuga boy were to continue to try and attack Daniel would have kept his one meter distance waiting to see what would happen. Causing more actions would cause the Hyuuga boy to lose more blood through his knee and faint on spot and if no one were to help him the amount of blood loss would cause potential death. Daniel's calf would still be bleeding, the blood running down his leg in his shoes, but it was an amount he could bear with until he arrived back to his house and patched it up.

[Exit]
[TWC = 4,012; 20 stats, 40 JP, 2 syringes of Yuki blood]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:08 am
Haru had gone a little overboard this time... granted that was a dirty trick on Daniel's part, he shouldn't have stabbed him. Reflexes had kicked in, as they probably had in Daniel's case. He held his knee tight, trying in vain to stop the blood loss. If he let this go on, he might... die. No, not this way. Not after all he'd been through, he refused to die. He would look to the railing on the side of the building, weighing his chances of surviving the jump down by landing on one leg... The hospital was pretty close to the training towers... This was as close to death as he'd ever been, more blood then he'd ever lost. He fought to stay awake. He consider crawling towards the rail, but he doubted his chances of surviving the fall. 

When Daniel explained that he could help, Haru nodded with his eyes closed. 
"Yeah, go ahead. Sorry about that." He would say, pointing to the wound caused by his hidden blade. "You sure you don't need any help?" Haru would ask as Daniel wrapped makeshift bandages around him. When Daniel stuffed them into the cut, Haru would wince in pain, before reaching out for Timber. "No! He's coming with us!" He shouted when Daniel told Daemon to bring him home. Timber would retrieve the explosive tag his master had thrown, before starting to run to his master, gazing at him worriedly. If Daemon tried to take Timber home by force, the dog would growl, snapping at anyone who got near him, refusing to leave his master. Haru would allow Daniel to carry him to the hospital, before becoming a little surprised when they arrived not at the hospital, but at Daemon's house.
"Why aren't we at the hospital?" He would say dreamily, pushing on the bits of the shirt that held his blood in, trying to keep it from leaking. "We've got to fix this soon, I can't hold out much longer..." He would mutter, as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

(Exit, Wc: 2525) 

+12 stats
+24 JP
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:20 am
Daemon watched as Daniel began to stuff the wound and explained that he was a medic, 'thats lucky' he thought as he let Daniel take over saying he needed blood for a transfusion and Daemon let his arm out in a quick fashion in an effort to help save his life. Daniel said something about taking him to the Hospital and he supposed that he would see him soon after he got out, he didn't know the boy well enough to go and check on him there but he would go to his house if he didn't see him again just to make sure he was indeed ok. But for now he headed for his house, hoping Daniel and Haru made it to the hospital alright.

[EXIT TWC=1911 so that 9 stats and 19 JP also Dan gets two vials of my blood]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum