Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The need for power. Empty The need for power.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:05 am
Daemon had been walking along the village trying to think of a way to get some money for a scroll, students weren't allowed to go on missions after all, and so far he had come up short handed. A idea hit him but it seemed a little far fetched, but then again a lot of his quick money ideas were like that, The Tenkage had to have a lot of money five hundred ryo had to be nothing to him. Making a mad dash to the Kage Building he would step inside and walk until he was met by the anbu that guarded the place. "I have a proposition for the Kage i would like to request to see him." he said waiting for admittance to see him.

If he was allowed to enter he would walk in and slightly bow while saying "Tenkage sama My name is Daemon Yuki I have a request to ask you. Could i get you to loan me five hundred ryo so that i may buy some things to help better protect not only my self but also the village if need be?" He would wait to see what the reply was before straightening himself.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The need for power. Empty Re: The need for power.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:59 am
The anbu glanced down at the boy and did no say a word. Instead he simply pulled the door open and allowed the academy student to walk through. Naturally the door would be shut behind the student. Shinji would be sitting behind his desk reading a newspaper. He enjoyed keeping abreast of all the current events that went on in his village of Tengakure. He received reports all the time, but he enjoyed reading the newspaper as it gave a different perspective on events.

However, when the academy student entered he placed the newspaper down and heard him out. The boy's request seemed reasonable enough, but Shinji did not want to seem like he was giving out free money, so he thought up a plan. Pulling out 500 ryo he would place it on his desk for the boy to take. Though he would speak before the student had a chance to snatch the ryo away: "Nice to meet you Daemon. Now, you may have the ryo under one circumstance: You pay me 600 ryo when you can. Sound like a deal?" Shinji would allow the boy time to think. In the mean time he returned to his newspaper.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:09 am
The anbu had allowed him entrance to the Kages office and the Kage had heard him out on his request, where he promptly pulled out the five hundred ryo and placed it on the desk. Daemon did not move to take the money until permission would be granted he was not greedy. Shinji had made a stipulation on the loan Daemon had to pay back six hundred ryo when he got the chance not a bad deal at all. "Sounds like a fair deal i'll do it Lord Tenkage!" he said ecstatic that his idea had actually panned out, not to mention he now had a reason to come back and see Shinji again now. "As soon as i am Genin i will do a lot of missions so that i can pay you back the promised amount." he said confident that he would be a genin really soon.

[Exit TWC=350 +1 speed as i sprinted to the kages office. and +500 ryo from Shinji]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:24 am
Approved for appropriate awards (unless Shinji has other plans) xD
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:31 pm
{Take your filthy money}

Shinji glanced up from his paper as the boy spoke. He then nodded once to the boy and returned to the paper. In the back of his mind Shinji hoped the boy would live up to his promise. The boy would probably not want to be hunted down by a kage tax collector style.

["Exit", Topic closed, -500 ryo]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum