Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Leaving {P} Empty Leaving {P}

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 pm
Ken vongola walked up to the gates, he began to step forward. and show the gate guards his headband. Along with dropping the pack for it to be checked by said gate guards.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Leaving {P} Empty Re: Leaving {P}

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:38 pm
As chance would have Shinji was walking the village perimeter. It was not an odd occurrence. He often took these walks every once in a while to check up on the village defenses. Or at least that was his official story. The real reason was much simpler: he wished to have as much time out of the office as possible. As it so happened he spied a familiar face at the village gates: Ken Vongola. Curious now Shinji walked over to the gates and called out to small boy: "Hey Ken, where are you off to today?" At the sound of Shinji's voice each and every gate guard stood up a little straighter. Hopefully Ken was not trying to leave the village for good, because, well, lets just say that it would be unfortunate for him. As much as the boy had grown on Shinji during their first meeting he knew that if the boy tried to outright defect without good reason he would have to strike him down.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:43 pm
Ken smiled at the site of shinji "Hey shinji!" and then ken was asked where he was going "Well..Im going to suna...Then fungakure...Then konoha..Then Kumogakure! Im hoping to get some snacks, Kinda like tourism, and i also have a little idea for that team offer you gave me earlier. if all the other kages comply!" ken smiled, his thought was so amazing, it made amazing go boom. to gather up people from the other villages as his teammates!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 pm
Shinji listened to the ever enthusiastic boy speak in a frenzy first about visiting other villages and then something about the team idea, which was rather interesting. Naturally this brought up a few questions that Shinji wanted answered-it was a good thing he came by when he did. "Well I hope you have a nice trip, but there are a few details we should go over before you go. For one why do you need to see the other kages? Also, I would suggest that you avoid Fungakure..." Shinji recalled the crazy bloodied Kazankage and shuddered ever so slightly-he did not want one of his shinobi to be lost in the island of the volcano village. Something like that was simply not done. With  that thought in his head Shinji continued: "Sorry to have to go through all this, but due to recent developments diplomacy is key, so I like to know where my shinobi are. Just in case I have to bail them out of god knows where, because, naturally, my first priority is the people Tengakure." With that Shinji stopped speaking and waited for a response. He was particularly interested in what business Ken had in the other villages and with their kages in particular.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 am
ken decided he would spill his plan..and avoid fungakure "Im going to try to gather shinobi from the villages..besides fungakure and kumogakure....they kinda scare me a little bit. and ask their kage to allow me to form the team here. meaning my team would be people from all different villages." Ken smiled. this had been his plan. for a while ever since he heard the words utter from shinji's mouth. that he could bring people to form his team.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 am
Shinji looked a bit skeptical as Ken spoke. Ken, thus far, had proved to be rather mature for his age though Shinji was rather worried leaving all this diplomacy that was a kage's duty to a small genin. Thinking as Ken spoke his face grew slightly grim. The idea was actually a rather good one: a collation team of many villages. It was a team like this that could help bring together the villages under the flag of the reformed Fire Nation. However, it would only work if the other villages complied and then there was the issue of where the team would be based. Thinking rather fast Shinji had a gate guard go and retrieve three sheets of paper and matching envelopes. 

After giving that order Shinji returned his gaze to ken and spoke up in a more serious tone than before: "Now, Ken you must accept that the decision to form such a team is dependent on the will of the other kage. As such while you travel you must respect what they say and do. If they refuse to give a person from their village to the team simply accept it and move on. Also, remember you must also find a leader for this team. And above all you must stay safe and return to the village regardless of how your quest turns out. I will also write you a letter of introduction for each kage, because without it you will no doubt be rebuffed outright. And even with a letter I cannot guarantee you an audience. Now, do you have any questions or concerns?" Once Shinji finished speaking the guard returned with three envelopes and three pieces of paper along with a writing implement. Shinji took a seat at the guard's small table and chair he brought out for comfort while on guard duty. He then started scribbling away carefully and neatly. All the while he waited to hear any questions from Ken.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 am
Ken pondered, "I dont really have any questions...i figure this can cause problems...if its not done properly. With that ken sat down on the floor. legs crossed, because that made sense. and waited for shinji to finish his papers. and with that, all the possibilities...problems, and all such flashed in his minds, as he came up with resolutions.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:47 pm
As Shinji wrote each letter one of the gate guards went through and authorized Ken's papers and such, so that he would not run into trouble if he were held up at the gates of other villages. His paper's also specified that Ken be deported to Tengakure were he to commit any small crime. Naturally were the offense big enough the village her was in would be allowed to deal with it. Shinji doubted Ken would get in all that much trouble, but on the off chance he did Shinji did not want to start a war over a single traveling genin. 

The two letters he was writing were both the same letter save for the names switched around. The first one he wrote was to the Hokage and the second to the Kazekage. Each letter read something like this (with the kage's names interchanged):

Dear, Hokage (for the letter to Suna this says Kazekage)
This boy here goes by the name of Ken Vongola. Recently he presented me with an idea of a collation team comprised of shinobi across the Fire Nation. I will admit that at first I was skeptical and the idea seemed almost ridiculous. However, upon giving it more thought I have come to believe that his notion is not only a good one, but also, possibly, a a viable one. A team like this could carry a banner of no individual village. Instead it would carry the banner of the Fire Nation. It would promote a certain cohesiveness between villages. Naturally the choice lies with you and you alone. I merely ask that you hear the boy out....And please excuse him. He can get a bit excited at times.
Sincerely,
The Tenkage, Shinji Uzumaki

Shinji half considered sending a report of the attack on Tengakure, both of them, to the Hokage and thus the hub of the Fire Nation, but deiced better of it. He had a much faster way to communicate with the Hokage. All the same he quickly sealed each letter in an envelope and wrote the respective kage's title on the letters. He then gathered up the travel documents Ken would need and the two letters. He then offered them all to Ken in a neat bundle. Shinji then spoke up in a stern voice, so that Ken understood everything clearly: "Here are all your papers and letters of introduction. Remember be on your best behavior. If someone offers to spar with you decline politely. And do not try to take anyone from anther village without permission of the respective kage. We do not need any more tension between the great nations. Otherwise I think that about wraps up my part I wish you all the best. And please do remember what I said to you. It is very important. Plus when you come back I will need some help with a bit of party planning..." Shinji let that hang in the air and waited for Ken to take the papers and such. He really hoped the little punk would be ok.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:21 pm
Though ken was fairly calm right now. contradictory to his normal behaivor. Ken also had a huge itch in his gut. but that was also because of the no spar thing. which he could manage not doing. along with all the other restrictions. So with that ken recieved the papers. the letter. And began to reply to shinji "I will remember to be polite, and all that such....also ill make sure i bring a couple snacks from those villages too. i heard suna has these ones that pop in your mouth!" Ken began to walk off, waving towards shinji. going on his 'adventure'
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:51 pm
Shinji sighed and waved the kid off. Hopefully he would come back in one piece. He did not want to have to get a letter from another kage informing him that Ken had been killed. That would be rather heart wrenching. To keep his mind off of the idea of death Shinji stood up and continued his trek around the perimeter of Tengakure. Quickly his mind jumped to other things such as what was for lunch. He had hardly had breakfast that morning, so he had to make his lunch count.

{Exit & Topic Closed}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum