Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hisashi Genin Exam. Empty Hisashi Genin Exam.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 pm
Hisashi arrived to his academy class, with a worried look on his face, today he was taking his genin exam, he wondered how it was going to be, knowing it was his first time ever taking the genin exams. Walking inside his class he would see academy students standing around and some sitting down on their chairs. With a grin on hisashi face he would walk over to the line, that was only for the genin exam. With sweat that was falling down hisashi face, after the kid in front of him got done he would be next.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Hisashi Genin Exam. Empty Re: Hisashi Genin Exam.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 pm
The Genin exam proctor had just finished failing a very chubby-looking kid. He wasn't in a very good mood. This genin exams bored him... He just wanted to get done with it. With a sigh, he said better luck next time to the chubby boy. That boy was still stuck at the transformation technique. He couldn't get it right. "Next up!" He shouted as the chubby boy walked away with a sulky look on his face, very disappointed. But the proctor couldn't care less. "Hisashi?! If I am correct, please perform the academy jutsu & pray that you pass!" He said abruptly...

[You know the drill, 800 word post in which you perform the 3 basic academy jutsu. Good Luck!]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 pm
Hisashi heard his teacher called him up with his dark black boots hitting the floor and his white t-shirt swaying to the back and his butterfly knife that was locted in his front left pocket, he was wearing his best clothing with black pants, he was sort worried about the genin exam today so he would try to do his best, today nd ntot try to mess up or anything because if he was to mess up it'll be his butt, it was his turn to take the genin exam. He was kinda nervous knowing he had to take the genin exam but knowing if the others could do it than he could do it. With  smile on his face hisashi would walk over to the front of the class, looking around he was kinda nervous and the sweat that made him freak out a little bit. He was able to learn three basic academy jutsu, but some was easy and some was hard. With a smile on his face he got started with his genin, but with the thought back on his family and his mom and dad how proud will they be for him since he made here and got so far, knowing thy gone away from sunagkaure no sato, hisashi would still have deep thought bout them. As time went by hisashi would start with his first jutsu which was the transformation jutsu. Looking over to his techer hisashi would form his hands together in a jutsu style and he got started with his jutsu. "Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique" after he preform it hisashi was his academy teacher, looking up to him." Hey dude, I'm just like you now!" laughing hisashi would chill for  bit before he went back to his jutsu but something weird happen he the transformation wouldn't let him go. After waiting a while it finlly went away, "Okay the next jutsu imma preform is amazing just wait." Placing his hands together again he would get started with his next jutsu, which was called "Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique" forming his hands together he would preform the clone jutsu, with two of hisashi's appearing one on the left side and other on his right. He had his clones ready. " aye this stuff works, i actually  trained this jutsu really well, but now that it's easy for me yes!" After he did those jutsus hisashi was on his last jutsus, with a nervous look on his face he wondered if his teacher will pass him, or will hisashi fail and be dumb for the rest of his life? " okay hisashi, this is it! do your best and don't mess up!" laughing hisashi would place his hands together and he got started with his last jutsu, which was called "Kawarimi No Jutsu - Substitution Technique. " The jutsu was well known for academy students, some caught on well and some was stuck out, with a smile on hisashi face he would preform his jutsu, he saw a dog that was sitting by the teacher desk he thought it'll be a good idea for him to try that, here we go! turning his body into a dog hisashi could hear the class mate laugh and talk. After a while he turned back to his form, looking around he would turn his head to his teacher." So, oh I do? did I fail pass DAMN SOMEBODY PLEASE WORK WITH ME HERE!" the pressure was building up on hisashi he was feeling the pain inside his body the headache came, he was sorta about to faint, knowing everything happen to fast he did it to fast! his d him about that, why so fast, was his teach able to keep up, knowing hisashi was taking his time for his teacher to see him that he was doing the justsu right and he wasn't cheating or anything but knowing his teacher was a hard grader and hisashi was just a caldad tolm boy and ready tp hear the news but he was about to go crazy, knowing he didn't know who to run to, with him being nervous hisashi would smile and turn to the other students." AYE GUY'S I DID IT! THOSE JUTSUS WAS AWESOME AND AMAZING KINDA HARD BUT I DID IT! but now it's the checking moment where the teacher see if I did good or not! hope he don't fail me!" hisashi said as he walked over to the desk of the teacher with the rain hitting the window and you can hear the noise hisashi would turn to his teacher waiting for him to reply. Thinking about somethings that was running threw his mind it was something he had to do that he always wanted to get done if he ever was to became genin and today that will some how happen.

twc:815
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:13 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum