Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Lazy ANBU {Private}

+3
Hirako Aburame
Naoki Gekou
Yasahiro Yagami
7 posters
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Lazy ANBU {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy ANBU {Private}

Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Looks good now, move along o-o
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:26 pm
Yozora was an odd one to say the least. By the way she talked it seemed as if she had grown bored. Most shinobi would jump at the chance to be an anbu. Yet Yozora could only say "I guess" how odd, but Shinji was not one to worry himself with others personal problems-he had enough problems to deal with. There was not much else for Shinji to say, so he spoke up with a level tone, so that Yozora could hear him, "Very well, is there anything else you wish to discuss?" Shinji was quite open to anything, so long as it was not boring. There was once an anbu who droned on and on about god knows what...Shinji could not remember as he had blocked from his memory. Suffice to say said anbu was quickly discharged from service.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:27 pm
It seemed the conversation would be coming to an end. There was one thing the girl had in mind, which she would voice now. "With your permission I would go to Kumogakure and investigate this Makina Hoshimura myself. Do we have any contacts I could rely on? Or do I approach Raikage and ask for their cooperation directly?" The mask would not appear on her face again, hiding her red eyes and young face. If Shinji lets get go, this little initiative might turn into a greatest and most dangerous adventure for her yet.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:34 pm
Shinji pondered the girl's request with furrowed brow. The idea was, in theory, a good one. However, Shinji saw one flaw in it: it left Tengakure without many anbu and thus defenders should the attackers return. Choosing his words carefully Shinji spoke with the careful tact of a diplomat, "I am afraid that is not an option. As I am sure you understand Tengakure requires capable guards. For now I require you to remain the village should we find ourselves under attack again." With that Shinji finished speaking and waited for the anbu's response. Granted were the operative to take the initiative and sneak out the village that would be irksome, but there would be little Shinji could do about it. With that thought in mind he decided to keep a close eye on Yozora in case she did anything rash.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 am
Her eyes now* hidden behind the mask would slightly narrow at Shinji's response although she could clearly see his point. If she was to stay in the village she might as well spend some time to better herself in case another attack happened. Not going to Kumogakure was not too much of a shock, but this way it felt like she was caged in Tengakure like some bird and while she would not sneak out breaking the orders without a really really good reason, it did spell her not being able to go to her clan anytime soon. "Understood. Well then, I suppose I should make those patrols happen." Unless she was stopped by the Tenkage she would slightly bow, more like a nod, and head out. Patrols... all the paperwork... that day seemed to be getting longer and longer. Maybe she should visit the dojo and let some steam out...

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum