Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
blazing
blazing
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

time to train private nk - Page 3 Empty Re: time to train private nk

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm
blaze watched as she ran away he was cauht off gaurd by this action so he could not follow her blaze thoght what did i do was i mean he kept yelling out "please come back im sorry for whatever i did was i mean im sorry"  he also looked for her at the same time
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 pm
Why... Why is he still trying to prank me?! After I ran away?! I mean, can't he tell that I didn't fall for it and that I'm not going to?! I should have worn my headband today! I should have worn my headband, put on a cloak, dyed my hair brown and put in hazel contacts! I should have.... I should have... I should have just stayed home... Then I wouldn't have met him and he wouldn't have tried to prank me... I... I just.... I hate these ears! I hate these eyes! I hate this hair! And I really, REALLY hate this TAIL!!! Mom, Dad, why did you have to go... You two looked like me.... You two... had ears... and a tail... Mom had crimson hair, and Dad had black hair... You two had these weird blue eyes... Mom's ears and tail were white like mine, and dads were silver... You two were weird, just like me... You two were the only ones like me... The only ones of out Clan... I ever met... Why did you have to go and leave me alone for these mean people... Why?! Huh?! I just... Don't want to be tricked anymore...

(Long post, I got carried away, but I like it so I'm keeping it. :P)
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 pm
blaze still loked and yelled out for her he asked "please tell me what i did im sorry if i did something" he kept looking and mombled to himself "i really cant make freainds" he still looked and yelled out hoping that she was not mad at him
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 pm
Kirameki had has it with this prank. Calling out to her, saying 'sorry' for this, wondering 'what he did wrong'.... It was stupid, and she was through.

Kirameki bolted upwards and stomped towards Blaze until her face was a mere three inces from his. Her face displayed a kind of calmness, a kind of serenity, as though nothing happened. But inside, she was a mass of mixed hurt and rage, seconds away from blowing up. If she didn't have the gift of acting like she does, able to hide her real personality and emotions from showing through, then she would most likely be yelling or crying... or both.

Kirameki looked at Blaze in the eye and spoke, not even trough her teeth, "Look, Blaze, I don't know what you are trying to pull, but I'm not falling for it. I've been picked on, pranked, and tricked more times than I can count, and It made me strong. It also made me smart, so if you think that you can fool me into believing you are a nice and then stab me in the back, you're wrong. No one has EVER been nice to me before, so don't think I will believe they will now. I'm not stupid, and I'm not weak. Oh, and FYI, If you play with dynamite, don't be surprised if it blows up in your face."
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 pm
blaze lopked as she came towards him he heared what he said he told her "look im not tring to pull anything im not trying to be mean i was not going to be mean i never wanted to stab you in the back i just am not any of that stuff"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:20 pm
Maybe.. he is ni- No, Kira. Don't fall for it.

"Blaze, do you know how many times I have heard that?? it is going to take a LOT more than petty words to make me trust you..." she said, this time gritting her teeth.
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:22 pm
blaze heared what she said and he told her "what do i have to do to get you to trust me tell me and i will do it" he then put his gloves back on
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:30 pm
".......You've proven yourself enough for now, I guess. Lets just... go lift some boulders..." she said, tired of being mad and starting to believe he just might nt be faking.

He's ok for now but... Don't let your guard down, Kira. You've done it before and you would up hurt.
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 pm
he heared what she said and told her 
"sure lets go lift boulders you lead the way" he was happy that she was not mad at him any more
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 pm
"Alright, Come one" she said, walking towards the training grounds. She picked a spot with various sized of boulders and rocks, and chose a medium-small sized one to start with. She collected chakra into her hands and put them on the boulders. Slowly she began lifting it up of the ground until it was over her head, and then dropped it to the ground.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum