Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hozei
Hozei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Time to leave... [Leaving Suna] Empty Time to leave... [Leaving Suna]

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 pm
Hozei decided it was time that he leave the village, so he decided to bring what was necessary with him which included a pack of cigarettes he had stolen off a man the day before along with a box of matches, a hoodie sweatshirt, some pants, shoes, a spoon, and his kitty cat Mao. Hozei would pull his hood up and walk towards the village gates and leave unless he were not stopped somehow. He decided that if anyone did try and stop him, he would explain that he was simply going for a morning walk through the desert just as he always did.

[Exit]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Time to leave... [Leaving Suna] Empty Re: Time to leave... [Leaving Suna]

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm
Xuro Bakuton was doing his usual patrols of Sunagakure. He was dressed in his usual attire consisting of his lightweight jounin attire and his brotherhood of light cloak clothed over it. He carried his back pack, a pair of eskrima sticks, one in each hand , a katana strapped to his side and his eartanic blade strapped to his back. He had his brotherhood of light head band covering his left eye, strapped tightly across his forehead.
Xuro made his way to the village gates where he caught site of a man walking out of the village. His speed quickly caught up to the man. As he stood 3 meters in front of the stranger he would utter a few words with a very stern expression "Where you headed off to??"
Hozei
Hozei
Citizen

Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm
Just before opening the village gates, Hozei would hear a voice coming from behind him. Hozei had supposed at least one person would try and stop him. Hozei would put a smile on his blank face and turn around towards the man, "Hello, how are you?" Hozei would say, then answering the man's question he would confidently say, "I was just going for a morning walk, it's nice to be up while the air the desert is still cool. Once the sun comes up it just gets too hot for one to walk around, you know what I mean?" Waiting for an answer Hozei would say, "I best get going before the sun comes up, otherwise I'll burn in these clothes," pointing to his sweatshirt. If the man were to say okay and leave him alone Hozei would walk out of the village.

[Exit]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 am
Xuro although reluctant, he would see nothing wrong with a walk. He almost thought this boy was a ninja from far but turns out to be just an ordinary citizen much to Xuro's disappointment. He was hoping to catch someone he could fight. "Ok then sir, please don't be too long, it can get dangerous outside of the village. Return as soon as you finished and run if you see any missing ninja. Have a great day Sir." And with that Xuro left the man and walked back into the village. He stood for awhile to watch the man depart on his walk, just to give himself some re-acknowledgment that the man would be safe. He was a weird type of guy no doubt but Xuro seen worse people in this village. After he would see man exit the village, Xuro returned to his patrol and made sure everything was alright.

Last edited by Habee007 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hozei
Hozei
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 pm
OOC:

1. Yeah, sure either way is fine it doesn't really make a difference which way I'm facing. I was posting from my phone and I got a little careless.

2. I hope you understand that you are metagaming beyond belief, I would've expected better of a moderator. Let me explain:

-a. Tons of people leave the village and come back every day, every morning, every night, how else would you get to the desert or go for walks.

-b. There is no possible way you could know that I was leaving the village just by me being polite, plenty of normal people in the village are polite as they walk in and out.

-c. Also, you are supposing that I am a ninja when I am wearing no headband or any ninja clothing for that matter, I am wearing a hoodie sweatshirt and pants with a cat following me, it's as normal as it gets. Plus you have never seen me before and since I just became an Academy Student there is no possible way you could have previously known I was a ninja.

-d. If I was a citizen why would there be any good reason to try and stop me from going on a simple walk with my cat?

3. At this point you have two options:

-a. You can edit your post and continue questioning me for whatever reason you can think of or leave me and go one with your business.

-b. I can have a mod come look at your post and say the same thing.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am
OOC: Thought Acads couldnt leave thought you had to wait till you were Genin

But Yes Habee you are metagamming him trying to leave
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:11 am
Ok sorry that was an mistake on my part didn't realise you weren't a genin or you never have a head band. I will edit my post appropriately & as for my actions I will not need to explain them since my post will be approached different.
Btw my char does patrols of the village to ensure that ninja don't try to defect so he has dealt with ninja lying to him when they trying to escape but that won't be the case here since it was my fault to mistaken you for a ninja.
Wasn't really trying to do anything mean so don't take it the wrong way.
I will edit my post
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 pm
[All Done! Enjoy! :P]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)