Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Taking a trip (private, NK)

+11
Sayomi
UchihaLegend
Omoi Yamanaka
Samaruo Uchiha
Senba Utuma
Shouten Ataenushi
Shanks
Arashi Uzumaki
Rokuro Masamune
Ryou Hyugi
Hisashi
15 posters
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Taking a trip (private, NK) Empty Taking a trip (private, NK)

Wed May 22, 2013 8:23 pm
Irou packed up only his katana looking around he took a deep breath then he walked away heading for the village gates,"Okay this is my last time I'll be here" Irou took off running when he arrived to the village gates he looked up and he didn't see any anbu's around," Guess they gone for lunch" Irou took out his not book and he wrote a note and left it on the ground placing a rock on it "Dear anbu's I'm leaving konohagkaure for a while I'll be taking a trip to tengakure no sato".Irou lied and he walked past the village gates leaving konohagakure no sato.

EXIT
Ryou Hyugi
Ryou Hyugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Taking a trip (private, NK) Empty Re: Taking a trip (private, NK)

Wed May 22, 2013 8:33 pm
Kino was walking in the borders, when he noticed some kid leaving the village gates. He was heavily packed, which made Kino wonder. Taking a closer look, he noticed it was the very genin he had once sparred with before. It was a quick spar and the child had gave up. He had fought with his pet lion, too. Kino simply followed him. He suppressed his chakra, drew a Kunai knife, activated his sharingan to better track Irou's chakra, and followed him, quietly.

{EXIT}
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed May 22, 2013 8:35 pm
Hideyoshi had been walking throughout the village with his little bear...well now big bear Tibbers going to go and apply for a solo mission and to also go and get some supplies for his family. Not knowing that the market was less busy than ever, he was walking back to his home when he saw Irou walking past and apparently did not see him. Noting that he had a bag with him he wondered where the hell he was going he dropped the groceries in a barrel and would follow behind him, but kept a considerable distance to where he would not be seen by him. After following him to the gates he would stop behind a tree and watch as he tried to leave the village. Hideyoshi thought to himself for a moment," Is he really leaving the village...what has he done," thinking the guards were going to stop him. Speeding behind Irou he would yell at him," Irou stop and tell me where you are going," asking in a mild tone.

[exit stopped]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 8:39 pm
Irou heard a voice from behind and he turn around with his katana inside his left hand," I'm going to tengakure for a trip and what you doing out here?" Irou asked as he flip the katana inside his hand looking up to hideyoshi waiting for a reply.

(sorry for the short post)
Ryou Hyugi
Ryou Hyugi
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Kino jumped up into a tree, apparently unseen by the two. He was hidden by a bush. The bunch of leaf surrounded him, allowing him to blend in. With no idea where to look the two wouldn't be able to notice. Kino simply watched what was occurring in between the bit of leaves, it seemed to be peaceful so far.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 pm
Hideyoshi had on his battle gauntlets and passively let out a 10 meter radar that was invisible to the eyes as he smiled," I am out here to check on my teammate, who of which has a little too much to be going on a simple trip. Judging that you are pointing that thing at me i am assuming you are going to attack me and you know you cannot defeat me," giving him one option he would sigh," Come back to the village or else Irou," it was a simple demand and nothing more. If he did not comply, whatever would happen to him was not Hideyoshi's fault.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm
"Listen hideyoshi just go back inside konohagakure and mind your bushiness, this have nothing to do with you! I'm just going to tengakure for a trip and I'll be back to konohagakure within three days" Irou said as he place the katana inside his weapon holder which was located on his leg, looking up to hideyoshi he waited for a reply.
Ryou Hyugi
Ryou Hyugi
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Kino continued to watch, wondering what the other one would do now. He continued to watch the two, closely. His sharingan was activated and he could predict their movements now, though, at the moment, the two's movements seemed unpredictable. There were a number of things the one known as "Hideyoshi" could now do. He could walk off, allowing for Kino to handle this. Or he could fight, judging by Irou's skills in the fight, Irou would probably win. He was good, for a genin. Though he hadn't noted this other one's abilities yet, and the two were team-mates according to hideyoshi. Kino remained hidden, out of the two's view, and out of other's, should there be anyone else's, view. No one could see him unless they knew where to look.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm
Arashi Uzumaki, the heir of the Uzumaki clan and current enforcer of the clan ways..and current assassin of a murderer of one of his clansmen.
His garb consists of a red shirt, a pair of black shinobi pants his sneakers and for this..the Konoha headband wrapped around his forehead.
His equipment pouch is placed strategically on his left hip for a quick draw effect, on his back are two large sealing scrolls held by a leather harness placed on his back so he can grip and unravel them quickly.
On his right hip in a holster is his Eyeteeth, ready to be drawn and fired at a moments notice.

The spiral on his right hand seems to burn red with the need for activation, the Advent of Satan ready to be unleashed at a moments notice, the Uzumaki clan head is out for blood.
His rushed steps lead him to the village gates a scowl on his face and his eyes narrowed as two shinobi stand one shouting about how the other should come back and how the other should leave him be...
His eyes narrow and from his position a mere ten meters away he calls out in a toned filled with the regal authority "By the order of the Hokage and the Clan Uzumaki, drop your weapons and get on the ground." He orders the one who doesn't follow his orders is obviously one who he can make pay for the death of one the few clansmen he has left.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 pm
(OOC: How the hell you know if I killed habee uzumaki? I never even told you! I mean do you guyz have some kind of device inside me saying "Okay this the guy fuck him up he took out habee" man this some bullshit. MAN THIS SOME METAGAME SHIT!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum