Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
35 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

A new life [P, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: A new life [P, NK]

Sat May 18, 2013 4:24 pm
Not long after Kenchi's meal, Xyxer's was served. They seemed to have paid extra detail to it for some reason.. who knew why? All of that was wasted though as Xyxer simply plucked from the flesh with his fingers, eating it much like a savage after dipping parts of the shark in condiments; he liked to mix things up. After a few more seconds of silence, Xyxer was growing bored of the lack of entertainment in the area so he simply spoke up once more, "Why so quiet, mouse?"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sat May 18, 2013 4:28 pm
"No reason, I guess it's just nice to have a moment of peace every once in a while." Kenchi says, grabbing onto the beak of the penguin dish that sat on the table in front of him, he plucks the beak from the fried penguin and throws it into his mouth he chews slowly, savoring the delicious taste.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat May 18, 2013 4:31 pm
There seemed to be a lot of tension in the room.. Xyxer wondered why. He finished the shark fairly quickly as he leaned back into his chair before he remembered something mildly important, "Shit.. weren't we supposed to be at a Summit?"
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Sat May 18, 2013 5:04 pm
"I totally forgot about that!!You think Shinji is there by himself!!? Mann we're the worst ANBU guards a kage could ever have." Kenchi says, speaking quietly when he mentions the word ANBU so that no one can hear him.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sat May 18, 2013 5:09 pm
Xyxer shrugged his shoulders as he spoke, not seeming to be in a rush, "From what he told me, it's just a bunch of Kages hugging and stuff like that. I don't think he'll be needing us for a while.. we may look a bit unprofessional though if we barge in late."
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 5:17 pm
Kenchi calms himself down. Before Xyxer spoke he was seconds away from leaving. "Yeah you're right the kage's shouldn't get into anything. I should decorate my ANBU mask.." Kenchi says randomly realizing that he still had yet to do so, he still had not even chosen a codename for himself. he ponders this as he stares down at the Penguin dish on his plate.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 5:18 pm
Xyxer followed the eyes of Kenchi as he peered down at his dish and smirked a bit, stretching his arms out a little, "Go for it, you waddling shortbread." After he had said that, Xyxer took another look around the room and noticed that more people were flocking in. Even his bad reputation would not deter people from eating from their favourite cafe they seemed.. how peculiar.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 5:26 pm
Kenchi smirks at Xyxer's comment. "Alright, Operative Penguin it is!!" The boy says, as he begins to finish eating his dish. The name was definitely fitting, but it lacked manliness. He figured people would underestimate him if they ever found out, but whatever. He would use that the best he could to his advantage if given the chance. "Hey, Xyxer what's your code name?"
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 5:29 pm
Xyxer yawned a little before he replied to the question that was asked by Kenchi, "Crocodile. Couldnt you tell from my mask and, well, you know, the other ANBU calling me it?" He smirked a little as he said that, perhaps Kenchi was not as sharp witted as he had expected.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 pm
"Oh yeah, I remember now." Kenchi says, reaching beyond his table onto that of an unoccupied table. He grabs a drink, he does not know what it is, but he begins to sip out of it. Unknown to him that he is actually drinking alcohol for the first time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum