Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

A Fresh Start [OPEN TO ALL TENGA NIN] Empty A Fresh Start [OPEN TO ALL TENGA NIN]

Sun May 12, 2013 7:31 am
Dante Uzumaki, the newest student that has joined the academy, stepped out of the building into the streets of Tengakure. "The Skyscraper village..." Dante thought to himself, "I guess this is a place just fine to start a new life... A life that is apart from the missing-nin activity, well, at least for now... I will have no trouble standing against it, unlike how I was against the activities themselves, when I was being raised by my elders, who were all missing-nins, and also a part of a missing-nin organization. Anyway... Let's what kind of people are the citizens in this village... Let's see if they are any kinder than the brutal missing ninja I have met before...". He was yet lost, he himself yet didn't know anything abour his clan, nor would have anybody known he was an Uzumaki clan member... He needed to meet new people.

He would have kept walking until he would have seen somebody with a headband. Yes, he was not that interested in the citizens, but the guards, the ninja that protected the village. Dante wanted to learn their ways. He knew the ways of the missing ninja, but he was also sure that the ways of village ninja differed from them, the ones that were the ways he had walked on for all his past. "That's why today will be a fresh start, a new page. I will fill this new page, and the ones that come afterwards, with the best I can do. ı can at least promise myself that. Once I become a ninja, an official guard of the village, I will swear my life on protecting the citizens... That will be my purpose after this day. But, I need some friends that will walk these roads with me... I need to get to know some of the shinobi, to learn. Not only about the village ninja, but also about the village and the way of the ninja seperately.".

Dante's eyes would have been gazing around the area, trying to spot at least one single person wearing a headband in the crowded area.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

A Fresh Start [OPEN TO ALL TENGA NIN] Empty Re: A Fresh Start [OPEN TO ALL TENGA NIN]

Sun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm
Yozora's blue hair was going against the wind, as she was floating in the air, before briefly landing on a roof just to take flight again. He ANBU mask hiding her crimson Meigan scanning the area. She was on a single patrol - just checking and sniffing around the village, nothing serious. Recently she would keep Meigan activate as much as possible, after her advancement to ANBU, developing her ocular abilities became one of her priorities and Yuumei constantly mentioned her being on a verge of a breakthrough, it could click at any moment. But she did not sit around waiting for it to happen, she would visit her inner world every day, at least once. Usually a few times. There she would explore herself. An interesting thing to do, see how you interpret yourself, through your own prism. Sort of like trying to see an ant on a window reflected in a mirror in another mirror.

With such thoughts the girl was making her way through the village. She would soon be done. Then quite suddenly her red eyes caught something. A boy. Down in the streets. She could say he had chakra of a academy student and that it was somehow, very faintly familiar, but that was not why she would stop. He was suspicious, looking around as if looking for someone, as if he did not know his way around, as if he was not from here. The young ANBU landed on a roof nearby and made sure the cloak hid her in the shadows where she could observe without being seen. Although she was fairly sure that was nothing serious, she decided to wait and see what happens next. Maybe this will turn into that one interesting thing that ever happened this day.

297 w.
Kori Yuki
Kori Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Fresh Start [OPEN TO ALL TENGA NIN] Empty Re: A Fresh Start [OPEN TO ALL TENGA NIN]

Mon May 13, 2013 6:14 am
Kori had woken up early this morning and had been walking the streets of the villiage for several hours, the bandages on his right arm were a little looser than usual and the wind was flowing in the wind most likey hitting people in the face as he was walking but he didnt seem to car today. It had only been a month or so since he had become a genin of village hidden in the sky but he was still learning he needed to train soon but he was taking this day for himself. He looked up at the crowds of people he had wished the streets had stayed empty like they were several years ago.

(Man so many people, this is rather unsettling. Hopefully their is someone in this crowd that i can talk too. Maybe someone who needed his help with something)

Kori had starting to feel as if he was being watched he couldn't shake that feeling but it put down to his anxiety was a little high today in this huge crowd. Kori saw a local ramen bar which only had few people he thought he could use a break from this crowd. As he made his way across the crowd he notcie a young boy most likey an academy student looking through the crowd who was he looking for maybe a parent or sensei he had misplaced. If he wanted help then Kori would offer but only if the kid came to him.

WC: 249
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Tue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm
Dante, of course, wouldn't have realized the Anbu operative hiding in the shadows over the roof of a building. Neither his sensing abilities, nor his attention was great enough to realize her presence. Of course the fact that the 12 year old girl (which was the age Dante would have assumed if he in fact saw what she looked like) was an ANBU operative and must have been ultimately good at hiding herself would have taken a huge part in this happening too.

a young boy most likey an academy student
[Sounds legit, anyway, i assume you wear a headband since Genins have to, usually, and you did not state otherwise]

The Uzumaki clan member would have, however, realized the man or boy (he could not tell the age from the distance, also giving the fact that Dante couldn't get a clear look on the man's (again, or boy's) face. Thought at least, he would be sure that the headband the boy wore carried the symbol of the Skyscraper village on its metal part. Dante did not like the overall look of the person, seeming shady, and suppressing a great but needless anger, or perhaps, hatred. He would have walked towards the person to interact. "Hi there... I am Dante, a newly student at the academy, as well as a new citizen of this village... I assume by the headband that you are a ninja... Do you have some time to present the village, and please enlighten me about what being a part of this village, or a part of the Tengakure ninja community means, and how is it any different from being a ninja in another village, perhaps ?".
Kori Yuki
Kori Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue May 14, 2013 1:41 pm
Kori continued towards the ramen place working his way through the crowd when the young boy had walked towards him. Introduced himself as dante and explained he was a new student of the villages academy as well as someone who had only been in the village for a short while. Kori was intrigued this Dante was new to the village a refugee like he was all those years ago. Dante went on to ask him he had any spare time to tell him about the village show him around and tell him whats it like to be a ninja and if he had any experience being from another village.

' Well you assume right, i am a genin of the village. My name is Kori Yuki of the Yuki Clan. Like you i was a refugee once my parents brought me here so i could learn to be a ninja. Of course i have time to show you around but why not save that till later and lets go have some ramen then i can answer the other questions you have. Also i would like to shake this feeling of being watched and be able to sit down somewhere'.

Kori would let a small smile crack across his face, he knew he came off as a closed off person but was trying to make himself more friendly. Hopefully he could help this young ninja, Kori would have killed to have some help when he was Dantes age. Kori began to walk towards the ramen store, if Dante wanted his help he was sure that he would follow but just to be sure.

'Come on my treat, walking around all morning must have giving you an appetite'.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue May 14, 2013 6:06 pm
[I'll post in the next round]
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 1:00 pm
[Oops. Sorry for the late answer.]

' Well you assume right, i am a genin of the village. My name is Kori Yuki of the Yuki Clan. Like you i was a refugee once my parents brought me here so i could learn to be a ninja. Of course i have time to show you around but why not save that till later and lets go have some ramen then i can answer the other questions you have. Also i would like to shake this feeling of being watched and be able to sit down somewhere'.

"The feeling of being watched ?" Dante thought to himself, "This man should be either paranoid or... Well, ı think he is more likely paranoid... Anyway, he is the best I could find until now... I guess he's not as bad as I assume.". The Uzumaki would have then entered the ramen shop nearby that the man or boy (still, he had no idea of the age this man was) talked about. He would smile and gently thank the man after hearing it was his treat. "Thank you," he would say, "I never heard how kind the people here were.".
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 3:52 pm
[bump. Anyone posting or ... ?]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 5:10 pm
[Sorry. Either can't find time or can't find the mood to post. Semester ending you know... Come back tired as crap, check the site, nobody's trying to kill me - fine. Anyway, I said you can skip me for now... The posting order is pretty messed up. Let's just say it's Kori's turn.]
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 2:38 pm
Dante realised he had places to be. He would apologize by kindly saying, "Sorry, I got to go.." and then he would leave the place.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum