Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Gen vs the Hermit (P, IO, NK) Empty Gen vs the Hermit (P, IO, NK)

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm
Genjis foot dropped into the sceneary of the Kumogakure Mountians, Genjis eyes shifted down as it was time for him to become what his brother wasnt. A cold hearted killer, a man without any quams of killing. Even if this ment he was going to have to become a dick he would do whats needed. Stepping forward Genjis appearence wasnt like most of the new school Shinobi. He dressed like a tradtional Samurai, His heair peaking over his kumogakure Headband, wearing a skin tight black torso shirt with a black mask connected to the neck of the black shirt. Two squared shoulder armor pads that rested on top of his black shirt connected to his chest plate by Hemp cloth, His chest holding a chest place with a upside down cresent moon on it. A thick silver plating with a white metal laying over it that held the symbol, the chest plate reached down to just above the first part of his stomach, on his arms there were two plates that rested underneath his Armor shoulders, reaching down to the center of his bicep. The black cloth that was on his body reached all the way down to his finger tips, just underneath his his elbow crese there is a forarm armor band that reaches down to the top of Genjis hands. He wears a grey cloak with the torso ripped in half, on his left shoulder on his armor shoulder there are three spikes that sit up holding his cloak on his left shoulder. The other half lays down against his leg, on the bottom part of his body is a center peice and two armor peices that extend down to Genjis knees, all of them held together by a large rope with a large knot in the front of it. On his legs are a grey poofed out sweat like pants, from his waist to his knees the pants are thick and poofed out, under his knees are shin gaurds that extend to the top of his ankles, the grey pants pressed tight extending to his toes, with sandals on his feet. Genji has two katanas on his left hip, one being 2 feet long the other being 4 feet long, he has two on his back one 6 feet long and the other 4 feet long. The one he mainly uses is held by his left hand that is 5 feet long. Genjis ears have several rods inside of them showing it is peirced. Genjis eyes glanced down to his hands seeing two mouths inside of his palms. A wicked grin slid up his face as he saw the mouths grin as well. Feeling the explosive chakra coursing through his body he simply pushed chakra down into his hands. Quickly a red glint grew over his body that only a doujutsu could see. His eyes going from the black pupil then quickly turning red, as it did the center of his eyes remained black as the rest of his iris turned red. A line circling his pupil quickly gain one comma figure, then a second comma figure, then a third comma figure. The comma looking figures known as tomoes span around inside of his eyes, the three of them forming a triangle around his pupil. Tomoe 3 sharingan, the matured state of the Sharingan rested in Genjis eyes. Looking to his hands, a tounge stuck out of his palm as it smirked. Genjis chakra flowing into his hand quickly the tounge stuck out with a peice of clay on the tip
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Gen vs the Hermit (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Gen vs the Hermit (P, IO, NK)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:59 am
Fai was walking slowly to the Kumogakure mountains due to a letter recieved by Genji for a little late spar between old friends. Of course Fai would not turn this down, but he was going to have some fun with it. Using the Henge technique he would still be in his kiddish body, Black hair that comes down to his neck, burning yellow eyes. He was wearing black baggy sweatpants and a sleeveles black shirt to match. He seemed like an ordinary 10 year old kid, but underneath this he was a something you did not want to meet.

Crossing the borders he would look upon the gates of Kumo to see a storm brewing," Fitting for the Lightning Hermit that a storm heralds my return to the place where it all began for me and where it shall also start a new chapter for this world," walking through the village he would come across people he once knew, although they could not tell it was him. Coming to a complete stop he would look at the house that started this for him, but the person who had bred this hatred was no longer in this vilalge. Walking past the house he would finally make it to the mountains where he would jump up them like they were mere stepping stones as he launched himself into the air and lands in a crater he once made in a fight with one of his other friends/

He would feel the ground and smile as he looked in Genji's direction," So you have called for another spar after so many damages...so much destruction we have caused. Seeing as you had your answer the last time and your convictions firm, we should have alot of fun...Ehh Genji Uchiha," as he stood up straight the lightning could be seen in the distance as he laughed. It was perfect of the settings were for their fights. Looking down to Genji he would smile," So have you ever noticed how everything we fight there is always a storm coming. I think the sky is trying to tell us something about our battles, but then again everywhere i go there is a storm . They herald the coming of the Lightning Hermit," his hands glowing with red lightning as he smiled towards Genji. Nodding he would know what time it was," It is time for this to get started...now let's dance," as he held his hand towards Genji and shot the ground, making a large cloud of dust would appear between the two of them.

Once this was set into motion Fai would perform the shadow clone technique sending three clones through the smoke each shooting a lightning blast each a meter wide. Each blast would be direct at the left, right and one from behind giving him a chance to escape. Although Fai would come to remember he could simply use those explosions to null them and their attacks. Nodding he would throw a shurike directly about Genji, about 6 meters into the air. With this Fai would use the substitution technique to switch with it, now that Fai was directly above Genji he would use his lightning blast to send a large blast of lightning down towards Genji. With this strategy it would force Genji to think fast to escape with minimal damage. If all were to go wrong however, he would already have the substitution technique prepared, ready to launch a counter offensive.
TWC=573
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:35 am
Genji stood. Listening to the man he had already fought. Grinning Genji knew the on slot of damage would contiue, but this time Genji was different. His cockey attitude seemingly gone, Genji himself has matured. He relized that acting like a foolish kid would only bring him down. Standing He listened to Fai's speach, this time not answering him. Genji watched with his sharingan. Quickly pulling a kunai from his pocket he tossed it into the ground about 6 meters infront of him.

In a sudden haze he watched the three clones burst from behind the fume of smoke, Each sending a attack directly at Genji, but to add salt to the wound his eyes turned up looking up at Fai as his attack was formed coming from above. Genjis hand quickly drew into a hand sign, almost as if he knew that this attack was going to happen. And in just that sudden His body was replaced by the kunai he had thrown. Standing with his back turned to the men sending there attack, it had back fired. There attacks missing in a whole. Preforming hand signs, Genji's body quickly spun around his left hand moving galiantly down putting his katana into a small loop.

Directly after his hands thrusted twords the ground, two 5 foot long centapeides dived from him palms into the ground burrowing deep inside the ground. Pushing back on his foot he picked himself up. His hands flowing together quickly he made a clay bird the bird forming from a large chunk of clay from his palms. Before Genji could land against the bird came under his feet and quickly picked up into the air. Genji preforming this move before Fai's attack could even hit the kunai that replaced him. The bird shot into the air, Genji standing on its back. It pushed into the air, this one looking different from his thicker birds. This bird was thinner, and alot quicker then the others Fai had seen.

The looming clouds that sourround us are the gods watching the demi gods pursue war, and the damage that insues' when we fight.. Truly it is a pleasure to watch, but more so to be a part of my Friend. My goals have changed, revenge... Is a meaningless word to me. But, My goals are similar to yours. The scum of this earth will soon find out that my intentions are vary from before.. and the time for rekoning has dawned upon us.

Genjis words echoing, even his voice has changed from the cockey annoying voice. To a calm, deep, collected, dark, voice that would strike fear into the hearts of the innocent. The bird he stood on quickly bolted through the air, streaming into the heart of the cloud that gloomed over hear. Directly above Fai, Genji could see his chakra signiture from above. And hidden behind the clouds.

The sound of thunder was heard bellowing through the mountians. Genji stood " Time to make it rain.. hehehehehahaha! " Genjis hands swooped down into two different pouches, his hands eating a large amount of clay. Swiping his hands infront of him quickly, his hands released a large chunk of clay, that broke apart into plenty of small tadpoles. the little tad poles breaking from the clay came out in the 20s. Soon 140 small tad poles came from the clouds racing down to the earth, all of them spreading out, coming from the cloud above. The tadpoles looked like over sized white rain drops that fell quickly.

the sky above Fai, and his clones turned a white that differed from the cloud. The tadpoles falling spreading out sourrounding Fai, 15 meters to his left, 15 to his right, 15 meters behind him, and infront of him. The raid of the clay tadpoles would crash down into the earth and cause a series of explotions. Rapidly, they would explode although small, the quanity of them could cause savere damage. As the tadpoles fell, Genjis body came out from the cloud soaring down at the ground. Right behind the tadpoles, the bird he was on flying quickly. Genji standing his eyes showing no fear, no hate, no emotion. The change he has made to himself is for the better, and hopfully his friend would relize that his wisdom has increased. And his self loathing has become depleated to nothing.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 am
"Drat so i missed all of my attacks, oh well time to play hard ball," as he was still falling from the sky he would activate his byakugan, the veins not being visible as he looked at his surroundings. Fai would hit the ground with an audiable thud as he looked up to Genji and listened to him," The looming clouds that sourround us are the gods watching the demi gods pursue war, and the damage that insues' when we fight.. Truly it is a pleasure to watch, but more so to be a part of my Friend. My goals have changed, revenge... Is a meaningless word to me. But, My goals are similar to yours. The scum of this earth will soon find out that my intentions are vary from before.. and the time for rekoning has dawned upon us.," Fai would chuckle as he moved the black hair from his eyes as he looked up," Well then if your goals have changed then allow me to test them. Oh! you think your goals are similar to mine, well let me rephrase this. My only goal is to find and defeat the only one who has made me this way and once that is done i will be satisfied," slapping his hands together he would prepare himself as he snickered in his own head.

Time to make it rain.. hehehehehahaha!," Fai would look up as he quickly performed his handsigns and arched his back," My thoughts exactly," laughing mentally as the explosions would fall down towards him. Once the bombs were within 2 meters of him, a large quantity of water would be expelled from his mouth surrounding him in every direction like a large shield. As the explosives fell and exploded Fai would be unharmed as he looked up with his byakugan to see Genji coming down. Almost as on cue, it would start to rain. Smirking Fai would swing his arms everywhere sending the water sheild would go everwhere as he finished his last seal. From the water coming down and the water flying at Genji the small droplets would turn into sharks as the converged in every direction on him. If destroyed these sharks would multiply, making more and more.

Once this was done, Fai would use an additional handsign to infuse the little sharks with small amounts of lightning to make a deadly combination of water and lightning. This would not only stop the explosions, but cause more damage to Genji and his bird as the fight continued. Fai jumped back 3 meters as he summoned his guantlet to his hand and smiled," One...this is going to be truly fun, i have learned so many new jutsu since our last bout and by the end something new will come from this training," as he waited to see the fruits of his labor.

TWC=1051
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 am
Genji watched as his tadpoles crashed into the ground rapidly and exploding. Grinning Genji looked his sharingan watching intently, Smirking. Genji held a hand sign up before the water coming from his mouth could completly stop the tadpoles. A Giant explotion erupted from under Fais feet, the two centapeides genji had launched into the ground, connected together under Fai and wrapped in a circle. In a 10 foot radius around Fai, under his feet, Went up into a giant explotion. The explosion would crumble the ground from under fais feet. Leaving a 10 foot hole around Fai, and 5 feet deep.

His water that expelled from his mouth wouldnt be able to stop the Tadpoles from crashing down onto his body and causing a meak amount of Damage. Not only altering the water he had expelled. The tadpoles came crashing down closing into where he had stood. The small explotions would close in warping in over Fais body, leaving small 1 foot in radius, and 5 inches deep holes in the ground from every explotion. Hitting his body they would mimic a rapid amount of punches flying into his body ripping his clothes and leaving them singed. Genji Watched from the air.

Quickly pulling up on the bird as he came down. then swooped up. As the bird pulled up Genji jumped from its back Directly over Fais body. Preforming handsigns, he said " Grand fireball jutsu" In the air, beggining to fall a giant ball of fire erupted from his mouth, the rain drops hitting the fireball turning into steam. The fireball came down quickly, As Genji was falling the bird quickly flew back under his body swooping him up. Landing with one knee on its back and one foot planted he spoke out. "Much has changed my friend. I am no longer the weak boy you had met. " Genjis body lifted into the air once more watching the fireball come barroling down twords the hole Fai would lay in.

The bird perching into the air, Genjis hands came together slapping together rapidly. Suddenly 3 Clones bursted from the air. The clones coming down quickly, Each one held there hands forward. And in a burst of smoke each of them Landed onto there own birds. Now Genji and 3 of his clones were in the air. Standing directly up Lightning came striking into the ground Behind Genji, leaving a sinister Shadow over the front of his body, and only his red pupils to be seen from the air. The three clones quickly preformed handsigns, holding there hands forward.

Each one released 3 medium sized birds, the rain not messing with the Explosive chakra inside of the birds. 9 medium sized birds came out of the air, coming down directly twords the hole Fai is laying inside of. The birds thinner then the others so there speed would graze through the air quickly. The roll of thunder shook the ground, as the sound of explosions echoed through out the mountians. Genji stood on his bird higher then his clones, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the fireball come crashing down, followed by 9 birds. This attack would be to show fai that Genji wasnt a puny person. He was able to hold his own.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 am
The Ground gave way under Fai as he continued to hold his ground, unfazed by the events that transpired. Looking up to see the tadpoles quickly converging on him from the hole made Fai laugh, echoing as the sound of thunder crackled through the sky. Once the explosions had subsided Fai would show that it would take more than that to even hurt him as he flew out of the hole covered in a dense like red lightning chakra coat. Landing five meters from his previous position he would chuckle," Got to admit..that was a good tactic, under normal circumstances that would have hurt like hell, but you are dealing with someone who has no sense of the word pain," his dragon cloak crackling as his Gauntlet would glow brighter,"Seems like that is number two," his smile getting wider as he activated his byakugan.

Now with his vision enhanced this would be a different game now, as he watched the large fireball converge on him, he would quickly use the Water Encampent pillar not only to block the fireball, using the waters rapid current and momentum to send the fireball back at Genji. Not only this Fai would make a total of four clones. Standing their ground they would emmit large amounts of lightning from their body, each clone giving off a large amount of positive lightning. From this one move, Lightning would come crashing to the ground not only wildly but randomly making large flashes every ten seconds. As the lightning struck down, it would strike the clay birds faster than their descent.

Fai would open his mouth as a large amount of lightning formed, this large mass of lightning would only grow as the lightning that surrounded Fai would continue to grow. As the shot was fired, It would barrel at Genji at a speed of 80, as it tore through Genji's clones. Even if Geji were to dodge, he would not escape its destructive explosion as it would set off the moment is was within 2 meters of him. Once set off the blast would send everything silent, until a large boom and shockwave could be heard and seen, its explosive destruction stretching 3 meters in length and 10 meters in diameter. Genji and his bird would be caught in the explosion, sending him flying to the ground.

From Fai's position using his superior speed would disappear in a blur as he was 5 meters away from the blast radius, his clones gone along with the destruction. In its wake, Fai would have already prepared a substitution technique as he smiled. Remembering Genji's words he would smile," You are not the only one that has changed Genji....your tactics are the same however, even the sharingan will not save you from the lightning, but i guess if you have changed i can accept that," cracking his neck he would slowly perform another technique. This was a new technique that he had learn in secret. When Genji came after him again, he would be ready.

TWC= 1557
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 am
(sorry bro but i gotta go)

Each jutsu of Fai's would cancel out the attacks of Genji as he looked up and dusted himself off for a moment," Sorry Genji but this will have to be cut short...i need to go," running off as a flash of lightning came from the sky. Fai would head from the mountains and through the village, smiling about the fun spar he was having.

[EXIT}

+8 Stats +16 JP

WC: 1625
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 am
Approved for Fai's exit, stats and JP.
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 pm
Genji watched as fai left. Smirking. He nodded understanding why, due to the fact Genji had to leave as well. Taking off with his bird. He left the area.

(Exit)

TWC-1,865
9 stat points, reserving JP
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:26 pm
Approved for Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum