Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 340

spar for ken and Zaku [no kill and invite only] Empty spar for ken and Zaku [no kill and invite only]

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:41 am
Waking up first thing at 9 am sgarp Zaku was excited he had made plans to go to the training grounds and try to train with some other acdemy students today. He got dressed as he ussually dressed in a pair of black pants and a ponytail for his white hair . He never wore a shirt so that he could chow off the mark he was born with. Heading out the door he felt a shroud of loneliness cover him.He tryed to shrug it off. Walking into the training grounds Zaku enter the training grounds he sees alot of people sparing. He waited for someone to come up and ask him to train and as he had no weapons he would fight hand to hand for now. He was just waiting for the right person to come to him for he was not good with making introductions. He now thought of what his parents would be like if the had not passed away. He was so caught up in he didnt even feel the kids fall on top of him he was in a daze when he finally relized it he became angered as his anger got more agressive his eyes turn a bright crimson and his hair went from a short pony tail to a long one.

[twc=219]
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

spar for ken and Zaku [no kill and invite only] Empty Re: spar for ken and Zaku [no kill and invite only]

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 am
Ken sprinted forward..What was this...Did kids just jump on random dude? Ken leaped in the air..activating his vongola ring. igniting the mittens he was just wearing into full on leather gloves. And fire bursting from them, shooting ken forward..Smacking his hands right into a kids face. grabbing...and then placing him down, Unconscious..."...I guess i went too fast.....Note to self..." Then looking toward the man who just got landed on "Well hello...." ken would say, as his gloves turned to mittens, hiding the look of the gloves...hopefully gone unnoticed by the man.
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

spar for ken and Zaku [no kill and invite only] Empty Re: spar for ken and Zaku [no kill and invite only]

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 am
Looking down at the boy who had just slapped the kids out cold . He lashed out at him with his foot aiming for the boys knee and said "i didnt need your help with them i could have handeled them on my own!!" He was still angry from earlier and was ready to spar. "We spar now kid." looking down at the kid trying to figure out why he had mittens on his hands in the middle of the summer but what ever he postioned his self into a fighting stance ready to fight when the boy attacked. He was watching the boys every movement with caution and with intent on becoming stronger.

[twc=339]
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:57 am
Ken began to step forward slowly...."I wouldnt judge my little soft FURRY MITTENS!!!!" Ken stepped forward to face height...raised his hand, shot it forward...turned on his gloves..and began to fire the glove at high speeds..with his jetpack-like glove propulsion "BECAUSE THEY PACK ONE HELL OF A PUUUUNCHHH" as it shot forward..aiming for the mans stomach...one of the only places ken could reach
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 am
Apparently the boy hand not saw the kick coming and with the boy walking forward saying something Zaku's foot landed perfectly on the boys knee causing him to fall to the ground. while looking down at the boy he noticed his mittens were gloves and he had a ring on. Shaking his head Zaku looked and said "stand up and fight." i dont have all day you know re postioning him self so he could make another attack if need be. not caring if the boy would get up or not he dashed forward while the boy was on the ground and kicked him as hard as he could aiming for the rib cage.
[twc=446]
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 am
as his kick connects to the boys rib cage.Then Zaku turns and sits on the boys chest and says' well what was that about your fist packing a punch i didn't feel anything sorry!!!!' still sitting on the boys chest Zaku reach's down and attemps to take the boys katana and if this works the boy will be at Zakus mercy if this does not work then the spar will continue either way Zaku doesn't really care. while reaching for the katana zaku decides to attempt to punch the boy in the face. While sitting on the boy Zaku has a flash back of his parents and smiles then looks down and says 'i'm so lonely and angry because they left me with out tlling me what this was for nodding to his chest the marking of what looks like a dragon. he was still wandering what it meens. even tho in a light daze zaku has not forgoten about want he is doing to the boy underneath him. He only hopes his plans go perfectly.

[twc=624]
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm
Ken smirked as he layed...the man appeared to be... sitting on ken..so ken did something very quickly..He put his hands on the ground and began to shoot fire from them (Thus adding propulsion , since your sitting on me, if you dont react, you will be shot up) And if the man did not get up, while in midair ken would hold superiority, and aim his gloves to shoot him like a meteor right at the man.
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:14 am
While sitting on the boys chest Zaku felt his knees leaving the ground so he instinctively jumped off of the boys chest and spun to the right stopping in a fighting position. Smiling at the young boy and said ' Well i guess your just full of tricks now aren't you?' with that Zaku waited for a few moments and waited to see if the boy would make the first retaliation. Zaku studied his oppenent with careful eyes to watch and see if he would use his gloves again or just run. thinking to him self "if I was him i'd use those gloves to jump start an attack and if he does ill be ready with a round house kick to the chest and knock him on the ground again'. With a smirk on his face zaku yelled 'Are you going to make the first move or shall I ?' Laughing at what the boy had done to get out of him sitting on his chest zaku couldnt think of a better way to get out of it him self and he had to give the boy props for what he had done. 'May i add that your little trick with the gloves was very nice but don't get to cocky with them because it will not happen again!' With that said zaku was just playing the waiting game.

[twc=856]
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:03 am
Well it was apparent to Zaku that the young boy wasn't going to attack first. So Zaku decided that he would make the first move. Zaku walked straight up to the boy and looked him in the eyes and brought his knee up into the boys crotch. With everything he had hit attempted to make the boy cry so that way he could separate the boy and his ring and his mittens.but if it failed he would follow up with a punch to the Adams apple.with all the planning he had done he new that if the boy caught him off guard the boy would use those gloves of his and hit him hard that's why Zaku attacked first.'im going to knock you out you little brat interfere with my fight ill teach you'. is what he said but what he was thinking was 'im going to wind up killing this kid if im not careful.' This would be unexceptionable to the academy for Zaku to kill a fellow ninja but he started it. Zaku was twice the boys size and they seemed to be just as fast as him until the boy used his gloves.thinking to him self "im going to get those gloves and destroy them damn those gloves'.

[twc=1072]
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:33 am
As Zaku's knee hit the boy in the crotch. He watched the boys eyes water and as the boy fall to the ground crying. Zaku knelt down beside the boy a laughed evilly as he attempting to remove the boys mittens and ring so that way the boy would be at a disadvantage. if he succeeded at taking the boys ring he would put another kick to the boys crotch after taking the mittens and gloves and walk away as the cry's out in pain without saying a word to the boy except that "your things now belong to me. with his plans in motion has an evil smirk on his face thinking to him self "why destroy something this unique why not keep them and use them for his on use."

(if you do not respond with in my next 2 posts i will take your ring, mittens i am giving you a fair chance i am following the 48 rules.)

[twc=1204]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum