Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rough Diamond [P]Today at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Yesterday at 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Yesterday at 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeYesterday at 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder IburiDignitaries and DistractionsSat May 25, 2024 12:28 pmIchigo SatoTea Leaf TrusteeSat May 25, 2024 12:25 pmIchigo SatoAnya Hyuuga Sat May 25, 2024 2:55 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
66 Posts - 13%
36 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
9 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

All alone, finally! [P;Inv] - Page 2 Empty Re: All alone, finally! [P;Inv]

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 am
He hears her description, a demon man, and a big tittied girl with red eyes and black hair? He thinks about the description never really thinking of his aunts bust but it is decently sized, wait why is he thinking of this he ponders, he gags a bit at the thought of thinking of his aunt.
"Well from how you talk you at least know something about this house."
Still curious on why she is here and he wasn't told anything he still plans to keep an eye on her wondering what his uncle was thinking, this is his home not a whore house.
Samuru who cannot go against his uncles decision or else face a beat down he lets it go with an annoyed sigh, he turns and walks away heading back to his seat, he pulls forth his book with his right hand flipping it open as his eyes scan the page, the boy speaking to her as he reads.
"I blame you for the bird, fix it." the boy says in a cold tone as he reads, not really liking it that she is here.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 am
Sephora slid down the banisterand jumped off the edge onto the floor. She walks over to Samuru. "So you wanna keep your head in that book or do you wanna go with me to the orphanage to see the other kids?" Sephora asked. "They are a little older but its fun."
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:10 am
Samuru's eyes do not leave his book, he speaks without care towards the girl.
"Why would I want to go anywhere with you, even more so go see less fortunate earth born children with you?" He says bluntly, the child not really caring to be with other children he feels beneath him, even being in this girls presence is wearing on his patience, thoughts of locking her in a closet tied up cross his mind.
Reaching a part around seventy five percent into the book a part about "vassals" is mentioned, how even a mighty overlord needs commoners to be their servants and minions, maybe going to the orphanage might be a good idea in the first place, it could be his first step on becoming an Overlord!
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 am
An annoyed sigh comes from his lips, his book snapped shut, his right hand sliding back as he gets to his feet sliding it in his cape pocket.
"Fine, I'll go see the earthborns with you.."
Samuru says, his title towards them being disrespectful for he does not see them on his level, his divine bloodline and linage making him far superior, a child of god opposed to children that might as well of grown out of the ground.
With his right arm back he grips the edge of his cape and pulls it around him, clipping the cape on the clasp having it cover his body, a small separation on the cape on each of his sides allowing his arms to exit the now cloaked form of the cape should they need to, his auburn hair down to his waist going down the back of his form, his eyes remaining silver so he can grow more comfortable to using them since they have recently ascended in form, who knows what else they might be capable of.
Samuru walks towards her, assuming she makes her way out the door he does as well, his right arm moving out of his cloak only to grab the shining door knob that is still old but newer than the door itself pulling it shut, his arm returning to the confines of the cloak.
"So what do you do at this..."Orphanage", is it like a zoo where we go look at mortals like yourself?
Samuru says, confused on the exact function of an orphanage, also including that he thinks of her no different with her being still nothing but a mortal in his eyes.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:53 am
" An orphanage is where kids who have no home or family go to. In other words, It's a last resort. If the parents die or disappear, and no other family can be found they are put in there." Sephora rexplained. " I wonder if my twin brother is in one or if our father kept him. Anyways, Tori Uzumaki is my bitch, you cam use Akki Senju or Kyo Uchiha if you really want one." Sephora added.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 am
He hears her words, they are quite interesting, children that have no homes being made slaves by those that do, well even the poor needs work I suppose the boy thinks.
"So are they free, do I have to pay, what is the procedure to obtain one of these orphans as my bitch, or can I simply take one?"
The boy inquires, clan names are used alot, Uzumaki, Senju, and even another Uchiha, the latter being interesting considering his own title as future head of the clan, what was a proud member of the Uchiha clan doing in a petting zoo?
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 am
Sephora laughedat Samuru. "No silly! They are homeless kids I'm meed if a home. And it does cost to adopt them. I don't know how much though, I call tori my bitch cause she does whatever I say. What's your name anyway, you never told me?" Sephora asked as they headed to.the orphanage. " but we can visit them for free and hang out with them." Sephora added.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 am
Once again the girl asks for his name, knowing this will just be a problem in the future like it was with Raiku he decides to tell her and just get it over with.
"The name is Samuru.
So adopting is basically purchasing them, correct?"

The boy contemplates this, he still had a good amount of pocket changed left over from his dads last gift, he could always use a pet or two, in exchange they would have a "home" so to speak.
Samuru follows her through the village getting more curious about this establishment, "So how long until we get there squirt?"
He inquires, not really interested in using her name.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:21 am
"Nice to met you Samuru, and it cost to adopt them, yes I guess you are buying them, but you have to have someplace for them, have food and basically give them everything our parents give us. Its right around the corner. Call me Sephy or sephora, not squirt, please." Sephora asked as they turned the corner.

(exit with Samuru)
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:31 am
Her request is responded with a soft grunt, the girl will be called what he wishes to call her, she is after all living under his roof.
The fact she appeared out of nowhere one day still leaves Samuru curious on what the real situation is, if she is fully lying about the entire ordeal, or if his uncle truly authorized something like this.
Even though the girl has the Hyuuga surname, does not mean he will treat her like a clansmen, Samuru proud of his bloodline but with Uchiha being his surname the last thing he wishes to be called is a half blood, something that has always gotten to him in a bad way that has caused the injury of many adults during his earlier youth, a Jounin being put in the hospital when he was three.
Samuru follows the girl around the corner getting annoyed it is taking so long.

[Exit;Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum