Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Irou's genin exam Empty Irou's genin exam

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:21 pm
Irou was sleeping inside his new apartment that he just got hearing the sound of his alarm clock go off it was time for him to report to his ninja academy class so he can take his genin exam. He got up and brush his teeth and he wash his face after Irou would do all of that he then ran down his apartment stairs were he would make him some breakfast and get ready for a long day. When he got done with his breakfast he grab his long dark jacket and his black sunglasses then he ran out his door heading for his class so he can take his genin exam. Time pass and Irou was running trying to hurry up and get to his exam, He would arrive looking at all of the other ninjas walking inside the class ready to take thier genin exam. Irou would walk inside the ninja academy building with a smile on his face he then took a step threw his double door class looking at his academy teacher sitting on the desk and all of the other ninjas making alot of noise. Irou would take a seat right next to his academy teacher ready to take his genin exam after the kid that was and front of him get done...
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Irou's genin exam Empty Re: Irou's genin exam

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm
The proctor for the exam was a big burly man who had retired from being a jounin. He looked like he could be a drill sergeant of sorts. His hair was closely cropped and he had a scar running down his face. Getting fed up with all the children yapping the proctor stood up with a start. Looking down at his class list he chose a random name. He then spoke up in a gruff voice that bordered on a yell: "Ok, pipsqueaks! Listen up! I want Irou to step up here and show us the three academy jutsu. And then after that I want him to do one hundred push ups! Now move!" The whole classroom scrambled too attention upon hearing the proctor's command. All that remained was for the boy known as Irou to come to the front of the class and do as he was told. Who knows? He may even be promoted to genin that day.

{Post a solid 800 word post doing what the proctor has asked and you will be promoted to genin rank. Don't and well you will not. Good luck.}
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 pm
Irou would hear his academy teacher telling him to step and front of the class to take his genin exam. As the sweat drop off Irou head he stood up heading for the front of his class, looking at the other academy students lazy faces Irou then got started with his first basic jutsu which was called Kawarimi No Jutsu - Substitution Technique.. The jutsu was known for academy students when they train jutsus. Irou would take a deep breath and he form his hands into a jutsu style and he did the substitution jutsu his body was an log that was at least inches from the ground he then landed right behind his academy teacher hearing his class clap for him as the white smoke clear up he would start on his next jutsu. Irou then walked from behind his academy teacher with a grin on his face still hearing the academy students clap he would then get ready for his next jutsu which was called Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique he knew that was the most easy jutsu ever and the academy year but his last jutsu was going to be a little hard but Irou didn't care if he could do the first jutsu he could do the other jutsus. Irou then step a few meters back and he looked at his class hearing the sound of the rain hitting the school window and the students clearing thier necks. Irou would form his hands together and a jutsu style again he was about to do his second jutsu which was on his genin exam the jutsu he was about too do was another academy student jutsu,"I can't wait till this genin exam is over so I can start my life as an genin" Irou said as he prefomr the clone jutsu after the smoke clear up it had two of Irou looking at his clones he had a smile on his face he was so happy cause he was about to preform his last jutsu then he would see if he pass the test. "Ok here we go" Irou watch as his clones left then he stood there with a grin on his face still nervous about his last jutsu, which he knew he was going to do good on...Irou would clean his face with his shirt from all of the sweat that came off of his face he then form his hands together again like an jutsu style then he preform the jutsu called Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique. Which was his last jutsu on the genin exam, Irou would then turn his self into his academy teacher looking around he heard the other students laughing as if his jutsu was an joke or something but irou was so happy cause he did all three of his basic academy jutsus he knew that all three of the jutsu was going to be easy all Irou had to do was wait for his teacher to say he pass, after seeing all of the other two ninjas fail Irou knew that he had an hard grading teacher which Irou hope he was going to take it easy on him Irou was able to prefomr each jutsu his academy teacher ask him. Irou then turn his self back to his normal form and he waited to see what was his academy teacher was going to say. With a smile on Irou he walked back over to his desk looking at his academy teacher still waitng for an reply. Irou knew he was going to pass his genin exam so he kept a smile on his face while waitng for his teacher to say if he fail or pass. Qhile Irou was waitng he then got so ahppy till he couldn't hold it and any more he then stood up out of his seat yelling...."YES I DID IT FINALLY LET ME SEE YOU OTHER ACADEMY STUDENTS DO IT LIKE ME... AND TO ALL WHO SAID I COULDN'T MAKE IT OR DO IT THIS IS ME SAYING FUCK YOU" Irou said with a smile on his face as he went back down into his seat still looking at his academy teacher with a smile on his face "Sorry about that I just got so happy" Irou said as he laughed then he went back down waitng for his teacher to say he passed... Irou then heard his teacher telling him to do 100 pushups after he took the test Irou would then hit the ground doing his 100 pushups after Irou got done with his 100 pushups he got up off the ground going back over to his desk which was located right next to his academy teacher."So how did I do sir I did three basic academy jutsus and 100 pushups like you told me now did I pass" Irou said as he looked at his academy teacher with a smile on his face.

Wc:826 (I did the three basic academy jutsus which is Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique, Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique, Kawarimi No Jutsu - Substitution Technique. And I did the 100 pushups like you told me...
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 pm
[Genin title added]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum