Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

A Different Request Empty A Different Request

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 am
Mezurashii walked calmly down the hallways towards the Hokage's office, she shifted nervously at the door for a second before knocking and waiting for the Kage to answer, she waited a few seconds she opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hokage-sama, forgive the intrusion" she bowed low for a few seconds before rising slowly, she took a deep breath before she spoke.

"I have a request to make. you see, my teammates have been training almost all the time and when they're not they're doing missions, with or without the team" she looked out the window, concern in her eyes.

"I'm worried that they're going to hurt themselves. It's true that training is important but there is such a thing as training to much, they're not training their minds nor taking breaks. I don't think they understand just how important it is to just let loose and enjoy themselves" she finished, looking at her Kage with determined eyes.

"There is small village near the border, it hosts the Lunar festival every year, I would like to take them there for the celebration. We would be gone for a week, they need this even if they think they don't" Mezurashii finished, standing at attention and she gazed at her Hokage evenly. Waiting for his verdict.

[Edited, sorry about that, still kinda new]

Last edited by Mezurashii on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A Different Request Empty Re: A Different Request

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm
ask me before creating a topic with me, I can't really keep track of everyone. PM me in advance so I can actually be in a topic like this.

[quote]Kage to answer, when she heard 'enter' she opened the door and stepped inside

^this is also godmodding by making me say "enter", just saying XD

Please edit that. ]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:46 pm
Navi looks up from his paperwork, a dull gaze resting upon the girl who has just entered his office. He drops his writing instrument and leans back, putting his hands behind his head in a relaxation position before responding to the girl's request.

"The village is not under threat at the moment, so I see no reason to deny the request for your team's excursion."

The Hokage smiles a little, looking down at his desk for a moment before his gaze flickers back to her.

"I expect you will act responsibly on behalf of the Fire Nation and be back soon to resume your duties."

The man drums his fingers on the desk a few times, having given his verdict he now waits for any parting words. Should that be the only business Mezurashii had, she would be free to leave.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 pm
Mezurashii bows low "arigato gozaimasu Hokage-sama" she says fully before walking out the door, closing it behind her.

She smiled at the thought of going to the festival, only to cringe at the thought of convincing her entire team. This is going to be a battle in and of itself.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:55 pm
[Unless you have anything else, Topic Closed]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 pm
[Yup, topic closed. And sorry about not notifying you, still not completely used to the forum.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum