Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Missions for money Empty Missions for money

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:29 pm
Spoiler:

Out of all of the rainy morning that had to be here, this one was by far the worse. Fai was fighting the motivation to get out of bed and also to do anything today, but by some margin he was able to get up and stretch," dammit i want to sleep more but i can't...So what do i do with today," as he got up and walked...rather drug himself to the shower where he would lean onto the walls of the shower, groaning about how he did not want to be up right now. He spent the next thirty minutes like that until he had finally woken up," finally i am awake now i can get dressed and go out and..ugh," his head would hurt slightly from the fact that he was doing to much thinking in the morning.

He would go to his bed with the towel draped over his shoulders as he looked at a strange box on his bed," so someone snuck into my house..and left somethin," his brow raising curiously. He would look at the box with his byakugan, to make sure nothing was in it and surprisingly it was safe. Fai would open the box slowly, looking inside of it to find a new set of clothes," it isn't my birthday or anything like that, but i will take whatever is given with a smile," as he took the clothes out and put them on. After getting the gloves and sandals on he would look at it and smile," this is pretty fucking awesome...even the sleeves and is black," as he lifted his arms. The sleeves would roll back and reset back to normal as he put them down.

Now that he was dressed and in a much lighter mood he began to walk downstairs and get something to eat, which did not take him long to do, but as he finished he remembered he needed to go get a mission. He would walk out of his house in the woods and begin the short trek to the village, which did not take him long to do. Once he arrived in the village he would begin to walk towards the center of the village where the mission center would be, and register for a mission today. As he walked in he would immediately go to the B and A rank mission section and sign up for one, and from the looks he would have a couple of teammates, which hopefully was not someone of total in competence. He would walk to the
Village gates, a huge grin on his face and his eyes closed. For once he was not wearing the bandages over his eye, which was weird. He was not at the Village Gates, where he would wait for his teammates.

468/1700
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum