Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

YEEEEE-[Private topic]

+4
Navi
Koroshi Uchiha
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Echo Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

YEEEEE-[Private topic] Empty YEEEEE-[Private topic]

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 am
"-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Is the shout that enters the Raikage office as Echo Uchiha bursts from a portal his Fujin no Tenkei activating upon sighting the outer wall, he bursts through in a blur of speed the wind shoving the wall and rubble away from him, he views a desk as he bursts through in his direct path and with a blur and a downward swing of his right hand which is extended as if mimicking a knife he slashes the desk in two.

"WHOO!!" he shouts as he lands on the left part of the desk balancing on the corner which is now facing the ceiling, he holds out his arms slightly his left foot in front of his right on his landing, his wind fades as he glances around...he blinks twice...and watches as two unharmed Jack Daniels bottles roll out of the desk.

"...Huh...not as many holes as I thought there would b- HOLY CRAP A DOOR!!" He shouts his eyes growing wide.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

YEEEEE-[Private topic] Empty Re: YEEEEE-[Private topic]

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 am
Rolls into his office just after Echo had slashed his desk in two pieces, his body landing in between the pieces of the desk, he kicked one half and turned out and kicked the other half, each half slamming into opposite walls across from each other. in the midst of the kicking, Jack Daniels bottles flew out of the desk and he caught them in his bag of alcohol.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:58 pm
Koroshi's head pokes through the portal him uttering the words "Ello beasty!" before jumping in to the whales mouth which in realty, is actually the Raikage's office. Koroshi walks around seeing that his brother Echo has already punched a hole in the beast from the in side and has also smashed what Koroshi believes is a lung "Arrr thats the way me brother!!" Koroshi says as he runs over to the nearest wall punching a hole in it in hopes of killing this great scourge of the sea.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:12 am
Navi blurs into view near the middle of the Raikage's office, his eye's wide as he scans the room insanely. Whipping his head side to side, the man makes a declaration with the clear influence of the demon within him.

"I'm going to kill everyone I find."

A few seconds later Navi's form blurs again, the man appearing on the roof of the building. His hands glow for a moment before large chakra threads whip outwards around him, a large smile appearing on his face as he looks out upon his vantage point across Kumogakure.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 pm
Vretiel was the last one to arrive from the portal or so he thought. He just simply walked out of the portal casually and just moved in, both the young monkey and the young master dazed by the great power of the alcohol. Just standing there the two would let the effects of the drink take effect and attempt to dodge or counteract any problems that may arise using his animal like instincts to take over if need be.

[I am going to be gone for a few days as stated in my other topic, so to avoid people having to wait for me to post on Monday I am giving Navi permission to passively control my character for the time being. He has my contact information so if any important that I personally need to address arises then I can personally handle them.]
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 am
The roaring of an engine, the screeching of rubber against the stone ground floor of Asgards castle, the heralding first signs of god.
With the brake held and the gas pressed the transport's rear swerves left and right a bit as it is stopped from moving forwards, Viper's left arm is laying over the open left window, his right hand adjusts the mirror by the windshield gazing into it with his eternal vision, his same hand now reaching to the center console where when opened reveals itself to be a modified cooler within that holds several replicated bottle of the unique tigers blend, Viper is going to enjoy this night.
Grabbing one from its storage the top pops off only for the bottle to be raised to Viper's lips and the brake be released, his transport bursting forth at 150 speed only to vanish in a crimson flash to enter the real world, the roars of the engine and a new sound, music heralds his appearance unto the realm.

His pitch black with red accents transport soars through the air landing atop a single building only for the shocks to have the transport bounce from impact and land upon a building outside the Raikage's office, the right side of the transport facing Navi whom has threads prepared for whatever reason, the bottle is lowered from his lips as Viper hollers towards the crowd,
"Quién quiere un paseo?!" which translates roughly to "Who wants a ride?!", the music filling all of Kumogakure no Sato.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:44 am
Echo's eyes widen upon the music and with the thud he bursts through the room his frame sliding against the passenger side of the car and with his right fist raised he shouts "Escopeta~!!" before hopping through the hopefully rolled down passenger window and bouncing in the seat his goggles being pulled down over his eyes an excited grin upon his face.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:51 am
[I am also posting, for the lols, Viper has complete creative Controls over the monkey during this topic while I am gone =D.]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am
Bounces around his office breaking small holes in his office still drinking his Jack Daniels and letting the full effects of the special blend seep into his system and take control to let whatever happens happen.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:37 pm
His lookout was halted by the man who drifed up besides him in a strange vehicle. The appearance of such exotic transportation took him off guard, and the threads around his fingers faded away as he stared on. Navi didn't really know how to even get into the strange vehicle that just appeared, and figured that this strange thing must have come straight out of Asgard.

Still a little shocked, he blinks rapidly and takes another drink, wondering if he would feel the effects of hallucination.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum