Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

A Training Date (Azha & Sya P/NK) Empty A Training Date (Azha & Sya P/NK)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:18 am
Azha had woken up by herself. Syaoran was not at home. She went looking for him around the house and could not find him. She had changed her clothes and washed up in the bathroom. She then decided to head to the training grounds. She had seen them the night before and had a general idea where they were. The village of Kumo was beautiful. The cloudy weather and the occasional rain they experienced made the city serene and peaceful. As Azha turned around the corner of a foggy area, she saw the training grounds and all their beauty. "Sya?" Azha called stepping onto the field.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

A Training Date (Azha & Sya P/NK) Empty Re: A Training Date (Azha & Sya P/NK)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 am
Syaoran would awaken at a very early hour, even earlier than he used to as he got out of the bed slowly not to disturb Azha's sleep. The only thing he did was grab his sword and his backpack which would have a spare change of clothes and bandages. He would make the long journey up the mountains and meditate for a while until the sun would rise above him. Knowing that she would probably wake up soon, Syaoran would go to the lake deep inside the mountain and clean himself as he came out of the mountain sighing," ahhh lets see if she would be at the training grounds by now." Slapping his hands together he would grow paper wings as he jumped down and began to fly to the Training grounds. He would arrive there before her as he landed into a tree slowly, his wings disappearing as he sat down in it. At that moment he would hear her beautiful voice. Smiling he would look down from the tree," yes my love im up here," as he leaned in the tree waving at her,,,
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 am
She looked up at him and smiled. She waved at him and using body flicker appeared int he tree next to him. "Thank you for letting me sleep. I didn't even feel you wake up." Azha said gripping his hand as a sign of affection. I didn't get much sleep on my trip o it was nice to sleep again. "These training grounds are a beautiful place. I am sure training here is wonderful and very relaxing." she smiled still taking in the beauty of the place. She was still holding onto his hand as they sat in the tree.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 am
Syaoran would look at her for a moment and as she appeared in the tree he would smile," No problem you seemed so tired. I just know how to move without being detected," as he hand was gripped. he hugged her and gave her a kiss as she began to speak again. Looking around he would smile," Seeing the sunrise and sunset here is amazing, the site is just breathtaking, and due to the peacefulness here it is a perfect place to train," as he put his other hand over hers. He would nod his head for a moment letting her take the sites of Kumo, before long he would smile again," so what would you like to train on, better yet i have a pretty good idea," as he chuckled at little. He would slowly move his hand from underneath hers as he jumped down and walked ten meters away. She would still be able to see him as he made a couple of clones appear," if we are going to train i need to first see what you can do, this will just be an exercise is that okay baby," as he smiled. He would not harm her in anyway but help her improve.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:19 am
Azha kissed him back and followed his lead as he jumped down. She understood he needed to know what she could do if they were to train. It is difficult to train with someone if you have no idea what they are capable of doing. "Okay." Azha replied smiling At Sya, she trusted him enough to spar with him. She watched as two clones appeared and she began to charge her chakra. She planned on giving her training as much attention and seriousness as she needed to.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm
Standing in the middle of the two clones and takes of his bandages of his right eye and look at her with his normal eyes," well seeing as you are ready let us begin," as one clone stepped forward and waited for her first move. The clone itself would do nothing until she moved at him then the real fun would begin
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm
Azha thought for a second and realized the perfect place to train wasn't here, it was someplace that she had been that made her want to be stronger. Someplace she had already been. "Sya, I have an idea, let's take a trip. Trust me the training would be worth it." Azha said smiling. She walked over to Sya and took his hand and decided to lead him to another village.

(Exit with Sya.)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:31 pm
+2 Stats +4 JP

EXIT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum