Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Storm Talon StyleToday at 10:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 9:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 9:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 10:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 5:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 3:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 4:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 6:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 3:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 9:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
69 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

A New Nightmare [PRIVATE- Claire and Anko] Empty A New Nightmare [PRIVATE- Claire and Anko]

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:10 pm
Having just been in the caves, Anko had returned to witness the village, only to witness the greatest building, the Kazekage Chambers, in flames. Striking the guards with his appearance, indicating that he was indeed the twin of the former Kage through his physical resemblance, Anko would have no reason not to be granted entry into the village. The Sharingan would seemingly appear with that of three tomoe, Anko's currently highest state of the dojutsu. Constant tears would run down his face as he saw the Kazekage Chambers destroyed, the thought of having lose her beloved twin sister having the greatest of impacts on Anko himself. In addition, having taken a few steps into the village, Anko would see a burnt corpse, getting an idea on who could have possibly been protecting Amane in a crisis like this. Additional tears would run down the Uchiha's face as a second name would appear in Anko's mind...Azaiyo. Another thought of having lose his closest friend AND closest family member would begin to have a dazzling affect on the Uchiha.

"AMANE?! WWWHHHHYYYY?!" Anko would cry, the rubble still standing before his face giving him great amounts of discomfort. "Is my life...really trash? Is this...the life...of an Uchiha?" Anko was now on the verge of killing someone, ready to destroy some buildings, and ready to tear any object before him into pieces, agony clouding his mind as a possible development in his Sharingan could potentially be discovered. He was ready to run into the village with all his might, but something about the village was repelling him. "Sacrifice? Is that what you did...Azaiyo? HUH?! Did you die for my sister...for the good of this village?!" A new pattern could be seen developing in Anko's Sharingan, a level in which Anko thought he would never discover.The process would stop as the Sharingan would remain at its three tomoe state. "Could they really have died?"
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

A New Nightmare [PRIVATE- Claire and Anko] Empty Re: A New Nightmare [PRIVATE- Claire and Anko]

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 am
“Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!!!!” Ayumi shouted as she walked in circles. "What am I gonna do now?!” she asked herself. “Dammit!!! What am I gonna do now?! I am locked out of the village and I have nowhere else to go!! I’M DEAD!!!!!!” she shouted and screamed at the top of her lungs. She plopped down to the ground, pulling her legs close to her chest, hugging them tightly. Ayumi lowered her face towards her knees, and closed her eyes. A few moments later, she started crying. Why?! Why me?!!... I should have never come to the borders!... this is all my fault! she thought to herself, still crying. Ayumi raised her head, her face still stained with tears. No! stop crying, Ayumi! she told herself. She stood up straight and took a deep breath. Ayumi wiped her tears away as it came rolling down her cheeks again. She took another deep breath and started walking. I’m gonna go to Sunagakure and get help….or something…I don’t care… she thought to herself and strode towards Sunagakure, the Village Hidden in the Sand. She suddenly stopped as she neared the village. There was a problem: the guards. Great!.. now what? why do they have to be there right now?.....what if they wouldn’t let me in?.. now how am I gonna get in? she thought to herself, staring at the guards which later on turned into a glare.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

A New Nightmare [PRIVATE- Claire and Anko] Empty Re: A New Nightmare [PRIVATE- Claire and Anko]

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 pm
As agony filled the heart of Anko Samui Uchiha, he could see more evidence of the attack. As he continued to walk to the burnt corpse, he could see carvings through the remaining pieces of skin. "IT IS HIM. AZAIYO!" Anko could remember seeing the seals Azaiyo had on his once precious cloak. One mark of a seal, located at the leg could be seen on the brittle bone. Having seen this for himself, true anger would devastate Anko's mind, to the point where his face would become blank, his pupils becoming smaller and nothing but tears running on his face. The tomoe on his eyes had now turned into a unique pattern, a feeling Anko had never endured. The pain would rush as Anko would cover his left eye, turning in the opposite direction as yet another surprise would come. A lady would be standing from afar, seemingly worried. "Come in!" Anko would shout, trying to relieve himself of his pain.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 pm
Suddenly, Ayumi heard a voice shouting, ”it is him. Azaiyo!” She stared into space, trying to find the owner of the voice. She squinted and saw a man. Who is that guy? she thought to herself. Is he…crying?.... she thought, squinting harder to get a better view of the man. She walked a few steps further and squinted again, this time even harder. After a few seconds, her eyes widened as she started to walk towards him. He is crying!...but why?...i need to…console him…make him fell better. But…we don’t even know each other…if I go and console him, that would be weird… Ayumi stopped in her tracks. Right…weird….but I need to…console him…. Ayumi lightly bit her bottom lip. A worried expression was on her face, not knowing what she should do…go and console the man….or just stand there and do nothing. Ayumi stood there staring at the man, shaking slightly, her heart urging her to go and help him,…be there for him. She sighed and stared at sand at her feet. ”Come in!” he said. Ayumi quickly raised her head, took a half step back, and stared at the man. She was surprised, shocked, and a bit freaked out, as she wasn’t expecting it. She stood there, unable to move, as if she was paralyzed. Well he asked me to come in…it would be rude not to accept his…um..invitation. she said to herself and started to awkwardly walk towards him. Act normal! As if you belong here! she told herself and continued walking , normally, towards him.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:16 pm
Anko would chuckle, wiping the tears off his face as his stupidity seemingly surpassed his anger. "Sorry..." Anko would laugh, "...the tone of my voice can really sound off sometimes."A smile would cross the Uchiha's face as he would walk only a few feet to grab something from a small food market. He would examine the girl, looking as though she had just completed a long journey. "Ramen?" Anko would ask, his facial expressions becoming brighter by the moment. The bowl was big, the amount of ramen inside able to cover a full day's appetite for any normal shinobi. Anko would wait to see the girl come out of her seemingly uncomfortable position, the bowl of ramen being extended from Anko's right arm.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm
“Sorry” the man said and laughed. “…the tone of my voice can really sound off sometimes” he continued. The man smiled and walked away for a few minutes towards a market. “Ramen?” he asked as he came back, offering a bowl of Ramen to her. It was a big bowl of ramen, one that she could never finish it alone. Ayumi stared at him and then at the ramen. She remembered the Ichiraku Noodle Bar back in Konoha. Tears were beginning to well in her eyes. Ayumi took a quick deep breath and closed her eyes, hoping that the tears would stop. She opened her eyes, took the bowl of Ramen and managed to put a smile on her face for him. “Thanks” she said, smilling.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm
Upon seeing the smile this young lady gave after accepting the ramen, Anko's pupils would become smaller, the Uchiha being in a new state of shock. "I-I've never seen a smile like that since..." Anko would pause, having flashed back to the agony over his sister, how dreadful the moment was. Anko would phase back to the present as he would look at the girl once more, her headband really standing out. "You're a Leaf Nin, huh?" Anko would smile, the fact of having seen a shinobi from another village relieving the pain of his own. "My name is Anko, Anko Uchiha. It is always nice meeting new people here." Anko would grab a bowl of ramen for himself, just as big as the lady's next to him. He would eat some noodles as his smile became brighter. "Need anything else?" Anko would ask having swallowed the few noodles he had taken in.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:51 pm
“I-I’ve never seen a smile like that since…” he stammered after he saw Ayumi smiled at him. She would stare at him as he said that. She began to panic, worrying a little. Oh no! Did I do something wrong?...she thought, her eyes widening, and her heart began to beat faster and faster. As she was panicking, thinking what she just did, the man asked, “You’re a Leaf Nin, huh?” Ayumi snapped back to reality and smiled at him. ”Yes, I am.” she smiled again at him. “My name is Anko, Anko Uchiha. It is always nice meeting new people here” he suddenly said. Ayumi looked at him. So he’s an Uchiha…that’s cool. She smiled at him and said, ”Hi! My name is Ayumi. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” The man then would start eating his ramen. Oh right! I totally forgot about the ramen. She started to eat her ramen, which made her remember about Konoha. She looked up at Anko. ”Thanks for the ramen.” she said. A few moments later he asked her if she needed anything else. Ayumi shook her head, saying no. She glanced up at him. Should I tell him tht I am locked out of Konoha?
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 am
Anko would be confused as he watched the sudden mood changes this girl was expressing. "Are you okay?" Anko would ask, "Your eyes widened after I said..." Anko would interrupt himself here. His sister's absence and Azaiyo's death were really having deep impacts on him, too much for him to tell even a single story. Anko would try to do what was right as he now sat near this girl. "I apologize if I startled you. Lots of things have boggled my mind lately, and I haven't really been in the spirit to do anything. I'll be right back." Anko would quickly dash to the destroyed Kazekage Chambers. He would grab the Kazekage uniform and head back to Ayumi's location. "Two of my family members once had the honor of wearing this. They've passed on to a new life now, but I'm sure they're happy." As the Uchiha held the Kazekage uniform in his hands, wiping off the dirt in the opposite direction of the lady beside him, a sudden question would put him to shock. "Is there anyone like me in Konoha?" Anko would ask, "I've always been living here as the only Uchiha, so I'm wondering if there are others I should know about." Tears would drop from Anko's face onto the uniform as he would continue to smile, Anko constantly taking brief moments to redeem himself. "So, what is your purpose for being here, if I may ask?"
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 pm
Bumping for Claire
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum