Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vitus
Vitus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

EGF & Sharingan [spar with Takazashi, p, nk] Empty EGF & Sharingan [spar with Takazashi, p, nk]

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 am
Vitus was out for a walk when he suddenly came across an old training ground in the center of the city. The place was decrepit and clearly showed the negligence of the raikage to clean things up. Vitus had gotten so angry and grumpy lately, that he had not really trained in quite a while. His last spar in the woods had been quite a debacle. So, he just went into the training ground and began stretching to get ready to work out. Hopfully, this would come to some good; he really needed the strength. He began to start his regular sequence of excersize.

[WC: 104]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vitus
Vitus
Citizen

EGF & Sharingan [spar with Takazashi, p, nk] Empty Re: EGF & Sharingan [spar with Takazashi, p, nk]

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am
Just as Vitus was about to begin, some random kid (or so he thought) walked in to the training ground, with a jaunty step and smiling face. Vitus disliked the smiling face, but saw that this was indeed a ninja of Kumo, which meant that this boy was a potential ally. The kid came up and asked him, ““Hey, are ya here to train?” Vitus responded in a cautious voice. “Yes, I am here to train. By the way, I am Vitus, and I hate contractions. I only use them in the utmost expediency. Did you want to train with me? It would probably be to our benefit.” Vitus then saw that his guy had the sharingan! It was only in its first form, but it might present somewhat of a challenge. That was good, it was finally time to test his new jutsu. He waited impatiently for the other boy to say “yes” or “no”.

[TWC 774. OOC: Sorry, man. I'm a bit tired after getting up at 5]

Vitus
Vitus
Citizen

EGF & Sharingan [spar with Takazashi, p, nk] Empty Re: EGF & Sharingan [spar with Takazashi, p, nk]

Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 pm
The Uchiha kid responded to Vitus. He said, “I’m Takazashi Uchiha, but everyone calls me Kaenjin for no apparent reason. It means “return”, so I guess I’m the “return of the Uchiha”. And why do you hate contractions? They’re pretty nice in terms of talking really fast like I am right now. Anyways, my answer is ‘yes’, I need the training rather badly. So, where should we start? Maybe with a short spar? That would definitely help us, I think.” Such a flow of words from such a small child was quite surprising, but Vitus didn’t show it. He wanted to show this Uchiha clan member that he was not exactly the most superior person in the world. Vitus said, “Oh, alright. A spar sounds great. Lets begin…. Now. He launched himself as Takazashi. If the attack connected correctly, Vitus’s arm would collide with Takazashi’s forehead, unbalancing and surprising his opponent. However, he had to watch out for the sharingan as it could be difficult to counter.

[TWC: 1103]

Vitus
Vitus
Citizen

Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:13 pm
Vitus missed as his fist went sailing over Takazashi’s head. The Uchiha then proceeded to counter his attack with a counterattack. By using his fist, he aimed for Vitus’ abdomen. This meant that he was probably trying to incapacitate Vitus. Quickly, Vitus made the hand seals for Earth Spear and hardened his torso. He knew that Earth Spear only lasted for a certain amount of time, so he had to make the most of this. He slammed his elbow down on Takazashi’s back, pinning him to the floor. He would then proceed to ask his defeated opponent to yield. By doing so, he would have claimed victory in this spar. He hoped he hadn’t made the Uchiha angry or sad, it was said that negative emotions made uchihas stronger.

[WC: 1320]

Vitus
Vitus
Citizen

Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Suddenly, Vitus’ sadistic instincts took over. He kept the Uchiha child pinned down on the ground for no particular reason at all. Perhaps it was because he had no regard for what happened next. After all, it was just too bad that the Uchiha was sad. Vitus was finally beating someone! His victory was perfect! This was a great moment in his lifetime; his first opponent defeated in ignominy! Vitus heard Takazashi groan slightly, then whine, “Urg. I guess I have to yield.” Vitus responded sadistically. “Of course you yield. None can match the Earth Spear, especially weak Uchihas like you. Only sad little boys would be stuck here, moaning and groaning and pleading for a yield. Very well, you can yield…” Vitus pressed down a little harder. “But I WON’T LET YOU GO! I AM ENJOYING THIS LIKE HELL! I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW EASY FIGHTING AN UCHIHA WAS! AND, I’M USING CONTRACTIONS! THIS IS A UNIQUE DAY! SOMEHTING AMAZING!” He yelled, and laughed. He wouldn’t kill the boy, that would be going to far, but he would humiliate him by keeping him here. He was sure that this boy would come back to take vengeance on him later, but for now, he was quite safe in just beating him up.

[1741]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum