Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Vapula's set of S ranked missions  Empty Vapula's set of S ranked missions

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:51 pm
Spoiler:

Getting into the house and seat of the kage is not an easy task at all. It requires for a ninja having special skills and abilities far better than any other person. You have to go through the guards, the people around you, and in some cases even the kage may be there. Although you think that it may be impossible it is not, people have done it before, and people may be able to do it again. You have to think of the value that the kages office could have, you could end up with the information about the village ninja or even the members of the anbu black ops could be taken, meaning that one person could find out who our elite ninja are and kill them without us even knowing, and they can become a very easy target if we could find them alone. Even personal records about ninjas of the village would be swapped and changed so that their reputation could be tarnished and destroyed because of what they said. If there is ever time that the kages papers or something from the kages office was stole for any reason you must always tyr

Although this mission was a whole different mission entirely, it would something that would come off of the mission that he had just completed.The mission Started off just before the last mission began. Once the chuunin of the village had been hit with the kuani by Vapula he would lie on the groud of the desert and would be bleeding out to death. Once the mission was completed he found that the ninja had some information on him. When he was bleeding out he found that the ninja was holding the information because it feel out of the pocket of him. When he went to pick it up the ninja then with his dying words took pointed back to the camp where the current sand ninjas were at. He said many things to the sand chuunin in the last few minutes of his life that changed everything about the mission that was going on and the new mission that needed to be competed. The ninja began speaking to the sand chunnin.
“I hate you. I hate everything about you not because of the things that you did, noting that you have done nothing for the sand village to do date, but because of the things that your parents did to me and the sand village. I found out just a few days ago that your father was once a great man that was told he developed a poison that killed many people because the antidote for it was almost impossible to create. That poison was made first by my brother before he died, he found that an herb that was created only in the southern tip of the sand village would be the secret ingredient for this type of poison. It had almost no anti herb that would make it better and the only way to get that antidote would be to go to the village hidden in the mist and find an herb similar to the one made in the sand. Although he had made it your father had come up to him and said that the ninja would pay almost 10000 ryo for the formula and the credit for making the poison. My brother said no and your father would not allow it. He wanted the power and glory for the sand village and for himself and said that he will take the formula by force. Although my brother was strong he would not be able to take on a ninja when he was not a ninja himself. HE gave him whatever he wanted and lost his chance and making it big. When the wife of my brother was dying he asked your father for some money for what he did. It was found out that a poison was killing her and that your father would be able to find the cure for it, and he had the power to save her. Now what do you think he did. He did nothing for my brother’s wife, and she died when she could have been saved. You think that is nothing to anybody, no which was the worst thing that we had ever gone through in our entire lives, and you were the ones that could have stopped. My brother would not allow for his life to be without his wife, and a few hours later he ended his to be with her, and I hate you for it. Your parents got everything that they deserved for their deaths and I hope that they died terribly I the fame that they had. I hope that you cried for days when they died and that nobody came to help you for it, I hope that you went through so much pain, and I hope that you will die the same fate that my brother’s wife did. I was planning to defect out of the sand village to get away from you and your family forever, I was planning to kill the mission group except for you because I put a report in for the village saying that it was almost likely that you were going to try to destroy the sand village. You would be killed instantly when you got back into the sand village, and I even stole your documents and replaced them with some that were not true. Now I truly hope that you die in a terrible death. Asshole.”

And with that the chunnin of the sand that was going to defect because of what Vapulas did died. When he died Vapula then said these words to him:
“You may have wanted to die to destroy me and my family, but just know that I only cried for two hours.” And with that Vapula then took the ryo and the documents that the ninja stole from the village back into his possession. It was true that the documents that the ninja took were his own. Vapula was going to go back into the village and find out that he was going to be demoted back to the rank of genin and put onto probation. This would mean that he would not be able to several missions that would give a lot of ryo and he would not be able to have the influence to get the materials to make the puppets that he wanted to. All of these things would be problematic to his progress and would mean that he could be stunted by years by this act. With great care Vapula took his papers and put them into his pouche for safe keeping. When he found out that this information was his it became the new mission for him. He had to the take the papers back to the sand village and then tell them what had happened. The only thing was that this man had a lot of ryo on him when he died. About 4000 ryo was on him, perhaps a chunk of his mission rewards that he had been saving for his moment. So that once the time came he would have enough money to survive in the wild without much of a problem.

Vapula then started his way back to the camp where the village ninja were and found that he was going to be attacked. From his night vision he could see that the ninja were about to surround him and attack him, but he could not find out from which faction the ninja were from. It could have been some more ninja that were going to try to take over the leaders of the mission group and get back the animals instead of just letting them go into the hands of the village. That was going to be the case in this situation, the ninja were trying to kill them as missing ninja, and had the chuunin not gone and defected the entire camp would be destroyed and the ninja there would also be dead. In about a few minutes the ninja would come and attack the Chuunin. It was only two taijutsu users which would mean that the ninja did not know that Vapula was a puppet master, because everyone knows that taijutsu users would not be good to go against a puppet master. A puppet master is very fast and usually smart, not only that the ninja would not be able to get past the ninja strings that Vapula would create. But that was the case when the ninja had several puppets that they can use. And Vapula only had his dispenser. All that Vapula would use to combat them would be his speed against there’s, and the advantage that Vapula had complete vision of the nighttime. The moon would not be out because it was a full moon and the ninja could only rely on chakra sensory. Vapula used this again to his advantage to destroy the two ninja by slitting their throats with a kunai. Being fast and since that it was dark the ninja had no chance of defeating the advantage that the night created for the sand chuunin. The blood would spill all over Vapula in a matter of seconds. The two ninja would lie lifeless on the ground with nothing but two kunai in their heads. Vapula looted their ryo and weapons and started to head back to the camp. It was amazing just how many people this little organization had under them. It seemed to be that nobody was safe from it and that they were using everybody to get the information and man power that they needed. As long as the leaders of the organization were around there was no way that this could end. There would always be people that they could use to join it and there will always be people wanting change in the sand village. Upon his arrival back into the sand village after his coma he found that he had little loyalty to the village for doing so. They could have tried so many things to help him out of his coma for the two years that he was in it, they could have used medicines and medical ninjutsu to keep his body from going into disarray, and they could have used anything to try to get him back into consciousness. He remembered how the sand village could not go the place where Vapula and his parents lived for the life of them, they allowed for Vapula to stay there in the poison and become blinded by it, they allowed him to suffer when his parents had done so much for them and the safety of the sand village. Some times vappula thought about these things constantly because it was the only thing on his mind, and he had come up with so many theories concerning his parents and their death. Could they have been working on the poison and still be OK if Vapula was not there? The answer was yes, his two parents were extremely fast and smart with what they were doing and they would not do anything that would endanger them, but somebody else could have. Like the missing ninja that was once a member of the hidden sand told him that his parents did not help his brother in his time of need, allowed his wife to die a horrible painful death, and they committed suicide to be with her. It could be possible that the ninja who were so revered in the sand village could have been murdered themselves for the things that they did to other people.
AS Vapula was walking through the desert and back to the camp he remembered a long speech that his father had with him when he was just about to go up for the genin exam. It seemed relevant at the time and maybe if he analyzed it now it could lead to the clue about his parent’s death those many years ago. It went like this.
“Vapula, I want to tell you a story about our clan so that maybe you can understand that important job that you have for us and the people of the sand village. The Yi clan has always been one of the finest clans in all the nations of this earth we live on. Upon the great Naruto Uzumaki and forward of his events we have stood vigilant over the sand village and its people. When the sand village was at war with the nations the Yi clan was there making sure that we could use poisons and other techniques to destroy our enemies and allow for countless victories for the fire nation. You must live on the legacy of the Yi clan, our last decedent and holder of all the knowledge that we have accumulated over the years. Although you may think that you destiny may be with the sand it could be that you are not meant to wear the banner of the sand. The sand is not the place for every person in this world and for whatever reason you may decide that you want to do other things with your life. A failure in my eyes is somebody who does not make the choice to begin with and right now you are failure. In my eyes you have done nothing to support the clan or the sand village and would be better served making plants to make the poisons that me and your mother make all the time. I think that one day you will become a great ninja just like the other members of the Yi clan, but you have to make the first step, and nobody is going to do it for you. Remember son that the Yi clan never puts honor and dignity into their work. WE are ruthless and hateful, sometimes we kill the people that get in our way, and if we are not careful we could be killed for the things that we have done. You too will carry the Burdon of what we are you great fathers and mothers have done two, and it is your job to carry on that line and ensure that the Yi clan, no matter where the road may take you, is great. It is your job to make the final poisons known to man and make sure that you can use them to your advantage, every weapon and every item that you have should be coated with that poison and you should use it to destroy everything in your path. Yes I am not say the sand village or the fire nation, because of the things that you will do with your life, plus the things that we have done in our life might and will very likely mean that you will defect to a different village. To be honest I do not expect you to become a Jounin of the village let alone a genin. I think with the time that you will have without us being there you will understand. Now go, leave me and your mother in peace to work on our latest technique, son.”
When Vapula remembered what his father had told him, he understood the choice that he had to make for himself. HE could either stay and find out the things that his father and mother did inside the sand village and be ridiculed for it for the rest of the life or he could go out on his own. The former would be harder and difficult now. Seeing as though the people of the sand do not care for the half blind son of a once great man, they care more about the people who are making the poison and seeing as though the yi clan has no further influence in the village it would be stupid to come back. Plus coming back without the leader of the other mission would mean that he would end being held responsible and his way to make money would be destroyed. He knew now what he had to do.

AS he walked back into the camp he found that the 4 other ninja that were still alive had buried the ninja that the leader had killed. He was a young genin on his first mission and it was such a waste knowing that the village did so much to teach him but with no avail. The ninja then looked back the young sand chuunin who had just arrived and noticed the blood that was all over his clothes and body. The second in command, the one that the leader had been talking to in that other room had begun to speak.
“So you actually went and killed him huh. You selfish bastard, ninjas of the sand, this Vapula Yi is a traitor and a destroyer of the sand village. You must kill him to show him the might of your village!” And with that the four ninja had got up and four on one battle had ensued. What was found out was two of the ninjas were genin and knew little about combat, they were scared and began to run back to the village, unwilling to follow orders instead and trying to save their own lives. The other two ninjas, chuunin were not as scared of him. It was almost daylight and the advantage that Vapula had was diminishing. Vapula quickly threw his scroll out and the dispenser came out of it. Quickly he took all thirity of his kunai and threw them at the two ninja, who dodged them. Vapula then quickly while they were dodge took out one of his exploding tags and put them on both of the ninja. They blew up instantly. Seeing as though there was no way for him to come back to the village now he went into the camp and burned all the corspes and the camp, running off into the sunrise.

[WC: 3012, +4000 Ryo, +11 JP]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Vapula's set of S ranked missions  Empty Re: Vapula's set of S ranked missions

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum