Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Should I (P,NoKill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I (P,NoKill)

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 am
Prim felt a tear in her eyes. She threw her arms around Viper. "Thank you, all I have ever wanted is to know you trust me." She said holding him. Without Viper she wouldn't be where she was today. "Viper, i need you to know something. That night when you told me about Taro. When we got into that argument, something happened. All my memories came back. I know everything you have done for me. I know a lot I shouldn't. But thank you, without you Viper, I wouldn't be where I am today. I love you, your like a brother to me and no matter what, you always will be." Prim said holding him close.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 am
Viper hears her words about her memories coming back, this shocks viper for a moment causing his eyes to widen slightly but he returns to normal with a sigh, he releases his necklace and proceeds to stroke her hair with his fingers softly.
"I hope your not mad at me for doing that, I wanted what was best for you and for the pain to stop, now that your older and more mature hopefully you can understand it better."
From the looks of things she was not constantly crying so that was a plus on the handling it scale, time would only tell, perhaps it was better this way instead of living a false life.
Viper continues to stroke her hair softly as she holds him, "You will always be like my little sister, no matter how annoying you get~" Viper teases, ruining the mood on purpose and awaiting repercussion for his words, it was true though, she would not be a real little sister if she was not annoying at times.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 am
Prim giggled, "Me? Annoying, no way. I was just young, and life was difficult. I still can be though. I do think Echo outdoes me on the annoying level. I am still a teenager, who knows you still may have a lot to deal with when it comes to me." Prim said the last part smiling and laughing. "Can you help me with something though? I want help with my eyes. I can use them without pain. I have them on for five minutes and I get an excruciating head ache." Prim said flashing them on for a second then back off.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:07 am
Viper hears her bring up Echo, "Hey, the annoyance level proves your family" Viper says chuckling, he hears her mention her eyes and the mood turns sour as Viper is reminded of the curse she now bears.
"Do me a favor and do not use the new ones you got, that will only make you go blind, the pain is literally from your eyes dying."
Viper sighs softly as he remains looking at her with his tone more serious, "At a time of extreme loss our eyes evolve into a semi-complete state, the Mangekyo Sharingan.
The eyes grant us extreme power, but the power is limited because the more we use the advanced eyes, the more they are sealed cursing us with eternal darkness."
Viper's eyes already are in the eternal state which Prim should clearly be able to see, "The only way to stop the deterioration is to transplant a second pair of Mangekyo Sharingan eyes, through the years that task was accomplished through bloodshed of family member to find one that would give the light back, so please for me promise me you will never use the new stage unless your life is on the line, please."
Viper's words hold concern near the end as he explains the backstory of their clan, she needs to be weary with her eyes or else it will be hard to find her a spare.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:19 pm
Prims eyes stare at him growing wider with the story he tells. "Technically our eyes are a curse?" She asks him. "I have only used them for brief periods. I...kind of misused them on a mission with Nightshade. I guess I went overboard. There were three missing nin coming at us, when I have my eyes on I can use a move that creates black flames. I killed all three of them, burning them to death. I think I may go overboard with my eyes sometimes." Prim felt comfortable telling Viper this she had always been able to talk to him openly about this stuff. "I honestly feel empowered using them, its hard to stop myself sometimes." She sighed feeling guilty.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm
"That is your Uchiha blood talking, we have the urge inside us to crave power, when we have it we feel like nothing can stop us, which breeds the clans arrogance.
But do not think of these eyes as a curse, instead think of them as a second chance."
Viper's gaze is still upon her, "These eyes were born from the loss of someone close, think of these eyes as that person watching over you and giving you the power to never lose someone dear to you again, due to this the eyes need to be respected and not used constantly, otherwise it is a wasted gift."
Viper hopes she understands his words, he chooses not to comment upon the slaughtering of the missing ninja for we have all done dark things in our life.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 pm
"I wish I could prevent death. I have lost so many close to me. I would do anything to prevent the deaths of those I have left." Prim sighed. "I know that people in our clan have a tendency to crave power and some I am sure would go to any length to get it. I just don't want to be...a monster like that. I think your right Viper, maybe I shouldn't over use my eyes." Prim sighed leaning her head on his shoulder. "I don't know how you do it Viper.How you manage to not become a monster. You have it all..." She added swinging her feet back and forth.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 pm
Viper hears her words, "I turned out the way I did due to many personal reasons, mostly due to my brothers staying with me through it all, if anything they are the ones that make me strong and able to live for tomorrow, without them I would defiantly not be whom I am today."
Viper blinks as he looks towards the sky, the rain lightening whilst the thunder grows more distant with the storm growing father away, Viper's fingers softly run through his cousins hair.
"I will say this though, with all you have endured, you are one of the strongest Kunoichi I have ever had the pleasure of knowing." Viper's lips curl into a soft smile as he looks upon her once more.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am
"I couldn't have done it without someone who has stayed by my side, and treated me right. Even when I made you mad, you never gave up on me. I know that there were times you wanted to strangle me, yet you never did. I am pretty sure there were times you wanted to lock me up in a prison cell to protect me, but you didn't. You over looked so many of my mistakes, and the one thing you never let me do, is let me fall. You never let me stop believing and it was like, you have been the one who raised me, did a better job than my parents did. It was as though you knew what to do. I know it had to be tough, but one thing that has always made me smile, was even as immature as I got, you still managed to smile at me. I know there were several cases where I let you down, and all the times I almost died. I still don't know how tough it had to be to se me like that, or how hard it was to not to strangle me. Viper I have gone against your rules many times, maybe more than you know. the day you changed my memories, I know I confessed and spilled my heart to you, I can only imagine how mad you were at me, yet yous till helped me. All I have endured, I survived it because of you." Prim said trying not to cry. It was because of Viper she was still alive, and even she knew that. "I am guessing the hardest thing you ever had to do when it came to dealing with me, was the day you looked into my eyes and saw my memories, you probably saw things you never wanted to see., as I said before though, thank you." Prim had never in her life had anyone care about her, not like he did. He was a father, a brother, a cousin and her best friend.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:06 am
Viper hears her words, some bring a soft smile to his lips, others a slight chuckle on how true they really are, then it reaches the end on how he must of felt seeing her memories.
"I was truly worried if I was doing the right thing, but now it seems I have.
I guess you know the truth about Nightshade now too? Think I should see how she reacts to being a missing ninja that tried to take your life?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum