Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A very hot day

+4
Kaguya Shingetsu
Yamato Tanaka
Jorus
Flinglass
8 posters
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

A very hot day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A very hot day

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 pm
Nero would realise The boy doing some handsigns (very slowly), though Nero had no idea why. He used Body flicker technique and dodged the incoming flames. "What the hell just happened ?" he would later think, not being able to understand the sudden occasion...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 pm
Kiyamo noticed the boy he had just used his toxin on seemed angry, and as a result he was now performing hand seals at a ludicrously slow rate. As such, he quickly checked the pockets of the boy and looted 2500 ryo, all of this before the hand seals were completed. Standing up he stood at his side and waited a few more seconds before the boy was on his last hand seal and began to breathe in. Immediately, he tripped the boy over and made him fall face first as soon as he had performed his jutsu. If this was all to lead to plan, as it was next to impossible for him to dodge, the boy would fall face first onto the ground with surging hot flames exploding directly beneath him, forcing his body to combust and killing the boy off rather quickly, with Jorus not dying due to the attack never getting to him.

Kiyamo had of course jumped back after he pushed the boy over as to avoid the burning corpse, if it was all to lead to plan of course.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:06 pm
[New posting order: Jorus-Nero-Kiyamo, it's Jorus's turn]

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:07 pm
[You wrote Flinglass instead of Jorus in one part lol]

Nero would be shocked to see what happened. "What did you just do ?" he would wait for a worthy answer from the Yuudoku. "Jorus, it is time you should return to the village, Jorus... I'll put things right..." he would also add... He would be waiting an answer from Kiyamo, hoping he indeed gave him one...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm
Kiyamo looked down at the boy he had just killed and quickly got to looting the ryo off from him, looking up just in time to see the boy, the other one who had gave him a funny look, jump straight towards him with the intent to harm him. Pausing for a milisecond as he analysed the situation, he decided not to do much except to counter the boy's attack instead of outright killing him. Simply, he waited until the boy was near him in the jump before he twisted his body and sent his leg straight out in a sweep to the legs of Jorus. His body moving at 6x the speed of the boy's, the attack would surely hit. If it did, the boy would just fall onto the rough terrain below the two and be winded from the fall. After doing so, Kiyamo would quickly attempt to place his foot on the neck of the boy while he was disorientated.

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:45 am
"Stop, dumbass !" Nero would shout, not to the one who killed a boy and had another one under his feet, but rather the boy that was under the psycho's feet. "Boy, this boy is stupid..." Nero would have thought to himself, "Kiyamo just killed a person for seemingly no reason, and he is trying to trick the killer by shouting Kiyamo to kill him... What is it that he is thinking of ?"...

Nero would have then looked at Kiyamo. "Let him go, Kiyamo..." Nero would say, "He is your ally, and look at him... It wouldn't even be fun to kill him...". Nero would realise his deep urge to destroy was coming on the surface more and more as the time passed and he saw blood... "And tell me what just happened ?". Nero would, even after this meaningless occasion, trust Kiyamo, he would know that there was some kind of traumatic reawson for this move of his...

He would telepathicly talk to Kiyamo. "Let go of the kid, Kiyamo... I recognise this urge... The urge to kill... The deep want, the satisfaction it gives... But we NEED this boy, in order to gain bigger satisfaction... Let me help you with overcoming this for now... Tell me about it... Your urge..."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:02 pm
Kiyamo remained staring down at the boy whom had managed to trigger some sort of instinct along with the other one. There was a small smile evident on his face when the boy said, "Just kill me" and it was obvious that Kiyamo would be more than happy to oblige. However, as soon as Kiyamo's foot began to crush the throat of Jorus, his mind tuned back into his surroundings. Nero was telling him to get off from the boy, apparently this boy was his.. ally? The telepathic link that Kiyamo and Nero shared was now buzzing with a noise; the voice of nero. He was saying something through it but he found it extremely hard to understand through all of this thrill. It was like he was no longer human. But no, Kiyamo managed to lift his foot off from the throat of Jorus just in time, any longer and the boy would have suffocated. Taking a few steps away from him so he couldn't pull any sudden moves, he showed little to no regret for his actions in his facial features. He looked up from the boy straight into Nero's eyes, just smiling a little as he spoke through the telepathic link, "I can not explain it fully, I'm afraid.. but I am not... one person? I.. hear his voice.." For a moment there Kiyamo's features turned sour and it looked as if he was about to kill again, but he restrained his urge this time by rubbing his temples a little. He didn't know why, but he trusted Nero, from when they talked earlier it seemed like they were a lot alike. "I.. can't explain it any better.. but I'm not always ME."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum