Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

in the village (private) Empty in the village (private)

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:36 pm
Nightshade was lead by Mitzukai to the spot where she last saw Sayomi. "Wait here I want you to meet someone. " Mitzu said. To her smiling a faint smile. To Mitzukai it was like watching a movie play out. She went inside to Sayomi. "Master I have something for you." She said her blue eyes staring at him.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

in the village (private) Empty Re: in the village (private)

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:44 pm
Sayomi turned around from staring out the window to see Mitzukai, entering the room with what seemed to be a submissive gaze.

"Hm, what is it?" the man would say, wondering what the girl had stumbled upon in such a short amount of time.

Sayomi activates his Byakugan eye, using the ability he would be able to peer out and see Nightshade, an unknown girl that Mitzukai must have stumbled across. A puzzled look would fall on his face, the man wandering out to meet this girl.

"Hello there," Sayomi would start with a charming smile, "and who might you be?"
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:00 pm
Nightshade was bewildered when they entered the Volcano Village, she had never been here, but did note it was hotter than the leaf village. The girl seemed to walk away with a smile and a bewildered look on her face. "Time to leave." She said having a feeling she needed to leave. A man suddenly appeared in front of her. "Nightshade Arashi." She said to the guy, little did she even remember, she was a missing nin til her memeber was wiped and the genjutsu was placed on her.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:05 am
"I went for a long walk, ended up out by the borders, I saw her and brought her here for some fun." Mitzukai said to her Master. Bringing him something he would like seemed to make him more pleased with her. She continued to smile and then willingly stepped back to let her master take control and do as he pleased with his new toy.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:51 am
Sayomi inspected Nightshade over with his Byakugan eye, looking at her up and down before deactivating his dojutsu and turning back around.

"Spar with her Mitzukai, maybe you two can train and get a little stronger. Come and find me when you're done."

Nightshade posed little threat to him, and the only worth he saw was her potential to train with his slave to make them both stronger. With that he would leave the two girls to train, returning to some personal business but keeping an eye on them in case things turned ugly.

[Sayomi Exit for now, he will re-enter after you RP/spar/train and whatever]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 am
Nightshade shrugged it off and decided why not spar with the girl, it would give her some much needed training. As paisley and thin as she was, she did not figure the girl to be much of a challenge, her boyfriend on the other hand, he was creepy. He had weird looking eyes, and made her think of a missing nin. She had heard he Volcano Village was full of them. Nightshade removed her cloak to show her ninja outfit with the leather, tight clothes and toned body. She charged her lightning jutsu. Her body had small electrical bolts floating around her body as she performs her blinding flash justsu.
"Blinding Flash!"
Suddenly the whole area is lit up with a blinding light as you hear the sound of thunder crash and the blinding lightning flashes across the sky. She hopes this jutsu would blind her enoug to let her go in for an uppercut to the stomach.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:39 am
MItzukai was not sure what the girl was plotting but she knew the one jutsu she could do, she held up her fingers and did the one jutsu she could do. Shooting the bullets from her fingers. The bone bullets were aimed straight at Nightshade. Suddenly she went blind from the flash an d then the girl Nightshade was right in front of her and had aimed right for her stomach the blow knocking her down with a scream as she held her stomach in pain. It hurt so intensely, and she was still blinded fro, the flash. The pain prevented her from standing up, she could only lay there. Then she knew she had to stand up and fight. She was so angry that she felt pain from her hands. She looked down and smiled, she had bones slightly protruding from her hands, then they went back in. She removed the Kunai she had been given and threw int right at the face of Nightshade.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 am
Nightshade looked down at the girl then as Mitzukia was standing up throwing th kunai at her, Nightshade simple zapped her with a strike of lightning then sidekicked her in the chest knocking her backwards. "It's sad, I thought sparring with you would be more challenging." She noticed how much pain the girl was in. Something was wrong. Nightshade could feel it, "Come on, lets get you to the hospital." She extended her hand to the injured girl. If the girl took her hand Nightshade would help her into the hospital.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:16 am
Mitzukai had cramps and pain that was embarassingly causing her to forfeit her spar. Unwillingly she extended her hand to Nightshade. "Thank you, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Mitzukai Kaguya." She said still holding her stomach. now tears were forming in her eyes as the cramps were coming and going. She herself was concerned. It was not a broken bone, she could repair it if it were. And she was hoping now that nothing was ruptured. As they entered the hospital, she sat in a chair holding her stomach. She was then taken back to a room, she was hoping Nightshade had stuck around she needed a friend.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:26 am
Nightshade followed the girl to a room ot of concern. "I hope I wasn't to rough on you, although one of your fingertip bones did get stuck in me I think, or maybe two." Nightshade looked down and began to count, she eventually found six small holes. I in her upper chest near the arm, two in each arm and one in her stomach. She was receiving care for them. "Kaguya clan? You can manipulate your bones, thats interesting. Nice bloodline."She said as she finished getting bandaged up and the doctors gathered together. On doctor came back, and it seemed the news he gave to Mitzukai cause her to panic!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum