Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Missing Lunch[MISSION] Empty Missing Lunch[MISSION]

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Mission Name: Missing Lunch
Type: Intel
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 600
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 700 Ryo

Task: Someone has been stealing food from both the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops. Find out who said person is and report who the person is, and where he is hiding. Make sure to not be caught or else the person may run.

For the past couple of days there were a rogue shinobi who would steal many of the villages most kept food products. Jashin would be in his home, he got robbed out of his bread supply. Jashin went to make breakfast smashing his alarm as he met himself to a half empty fringe. Jashin sighed, this wasn't the first time someone tried to steal from him. He decided to make some ramen, strangely he only had the spicy ramen left. There was a envelope for a mission, another mission with Attuu. They had to meet up at a store that sells such product of drugs. The drugs were special which help digest the food and convert it into energy. Jashin would stand next to the store awaiting his partner.

129/600
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Missing Lunch[MISSION] Empty Re: Missing Lunch[MISSION]

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:09 pm
Attuu sighed, getting hired for yet another mission. What with him successfully completing an S ranked mission as an academy student, he was being sent on missions normally chuunin or Jounin would have been sent on. He would hurry, wearing his blue favorite jacket that had made everything seem slightly more.. comfortable. There had been white fur on the inside, what animal's fur that had been used Attuu had no clue, however it made sleeping on a cold concrete floors seem better than it should have. He hurried, jumping across the village's building's roof tops as he looked around for the drug store. Currently, underneath his blue jacket he was wearing a black no sleeved shirt. Looking down at his objective, he would notice Jashin. He jumped down, landing on his feet, which were protected by a black pair of socks covered up by his dark blue jeans, and his black shoes. "Why the hell do I always get paired up for missions with you.." He had said, sighing. "well, I'm assuming you know the objective?.." he said, pausing for a moment. "Cause I sure as hell don't." He said, finishing it off, and letting jashin reply.

{326 so far}
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 pm
As Attuu swooped down Jashin sighed looking a him as he spoke, "Don't put this shit on me, you ass" he would say pridefully. He heard a ring in the drug store, Jashin turned to look, "Well let's say we need to find this person who steals these foods which are sprinkled with special drugs" Jashin would say. The door would open as a customer had left, Jashin would make a symbol at Attuu which meant follow as he leaded him into the store. The manager would say, "What the heck you twos be doing here?". Jashin knew the old cool man tounge, in his academy days he would be in the poor side of Kirigakure. "Well sir we be down here looking for somethin to bite my man" Jashin said with a smirk. "Whateve' you two better stay out of trouble, if you know whats good for yous!" the manager barked. Jashin would stroll into the wide store looking at Attuu, "Follow me baka" he would say as he went down the aisle. They would stop at one product known as cooker's fish. It was sprinkled with the drug but it was hard to tell actually. "Meh" Jashin would say.

They would make there way to the major aile where two men were plotting behind a door.
"You get the plan right?"
"Yeah steal the stuff and get off with the loot"
"Exactly man"
"But why do WE be the ones to do this?"
"Because we fucking got the big time money ya dumbass"
"Fuck you asshole, you treat me like shit"
"Cause you are shit"
"Well fuck it, you know where to go tomorrow?"
"Nah man"
"It's the old retirement home, they be planning a buffet of them drugs"
"Haha, I like the way the boss thinks.."
Jashin would then pull attuu away since they just accomplshed a mission.

667/600
{Mission Complete}
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum