Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Training With Family (Invite Only) Empty Training With Family (Invite Only)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm
After a few missions and recent events, Nightshade decided to train to get her mind off of everything that had been happening to her. She was just recently injured in a mission with Taro and Prim and because she was thoroughly embarrassed she decided it was time to do some much needed training. What better way to do training that to go out to the training field and practice the few jutsus you know. Maybe someone would be out there she knew.
When she arrived she noticed the training ground was empty, of course at five in the morning, who would really be out there? Maybe Primrose would be after all she was an early bird. She had recalled Prim saying she wanted to learn the lightning element, and apparently her training through Vretyel had flopped terribly. Prim had her eyes on too long and developed a severe head ache and had used up her chakra. This though actually made Nightshade laugh. She pulled out her shurikens and trying to focus she began to throw them at a target in the center of the field. She was actually hoping Prim would show up. She would, without question, teach her lightning jutsu.
wc: 201
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Training With Family (Invite Only) Empty Re: Training With Family (Invite Only)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm
(Should put Private in the title)

This was the third one he was intent on taking. He had a reason for it. He appears behind the girl and takes off with her as well.

(Trust me, I know what I am doing)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 pm
Vretyel was out in the training grounds of Konoha looking for some training to do, but also apologize to primrose about his behavior a few days ago. He knew that she would probably be training with nightshade. He went to the place that she usually was at training with her, as we walked within 50 meters of Nightshade he sensed a chakra that he had never sensed before close to where Nightshade was at. As Vretyel got closer he walked behind a tree 15 meters from the location of nightshade and would see a ninja that would attempt to steal her coming from the opposite direction of his location. This was completely the act of a missing ninja or some other sinister group, and he needed to be stopped.

Vretyel Charged his staff with lightning and his gloves with the Inazumahi lightning attunement jutsu. He would run with all his speed to the missing ninja and aim to grab him for behind from the neck. The attack would be almost instant to the eyes of the missing ninja giving him less than a millisecond to react. From his gloves and his jutsu the lightning would paralyze the missing ninja completely, making him unconscious. Given the ninjas speed, health, and ability, there would be almost no possible way for him to get out of this without divine intervention.

[Invite Only only means that you would wish for that to occur, but since I have a reason for being here that I stated I am jumping into this topic.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 pm
Invite only doesn't mean anything if you have a reason

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How come nobody reads the rules! *headdesk

Technically since you entered the topic, you are there, but your movement on taking her is autohitting and makes your post void. Normally this might mean that you could be autohitted yourself, however, you've done this already..

(ooc: No offense, gotta keep a good missing nin rep!)
Hidden close to the sea, Ijin slowly crept up to her as she was falling asleep. "Gotcha!" he said grabbing the girl and taking off!

(one down two to go, this is actually helping Kiri btw, you will see what I mean.)

and again...

(Hate to do this, but I said I would and I never back down (baring shark teeth))

He comes up behind Primrose and grabs the girl and takes off with her!

(Don't worry, it is helping out Konoha, you will see what I mean)

Both of those posts are void, you autohitted and never exited the topic, meaning from the beginning you're standing behind the one girl at the sea, still not yet having touched her, and have not even exited the initial topic.

Therefore all actions you have done with this character so far, and all posts you have made or that have to do with you are void.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:47 pm
((okay since trouble above was voided, we may as well continue.))

Nightshade had offered to help Primrose train to learn Lightning. Prim looked down at her hand that still had very little scarring from her previous attempts to learn Vretyel tried his hardest to teach Prim, but she still had not done a very good job. This time she was determined to learn lightning and to not give up! No matter the length of time it took or the frustrations she may endure, she would learn the element of lightning. Prim had sheer determination when it came to learn and being an Uchiha, she usually had the desire to learn and was quick when came to learning.

Prim left the house in her ninja outfit and with all her tools. More than likely she would not be using any of the tools of the trade today. She would be using pure chakra and her own will power. She was very anxious on the walk to the training field. Seeing Nightshade she began to smile.

"Lets do this." Prim said as she approached Nightshade. Prim was ready to go, and with Nightshade teaching her, she was hoping to be able to show some improvement next time her and Vretyel decided to train.

word count: 200
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:25 pm
Nightshade smiled as she saw Prim arrive on the field. *er enthusiasm to learn the lightning element was outstanding. "First things first Primmy, remember, lightning is a natural to me as fire is to you. So what you will have to do is not use your fire chakra. I am sure Vretyel already told you that, but I am just covering it again." Nightshade started. "Now, close your eyes and think of thunder clouds moving in on a bright sunny day. I say that because thunderclouds typically produce lightning. And where lightning strikes is unpredictable." Nightshade finished as she watched Primmy closely.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:41 pm
Prim carefuolly followed Nightshades instructions. She could see the dark electrified clouds rolling in. Yes in fact, she couldn't predict where the lightning would strike. Suddenly two bolts hit the ground, one after the other from sporadic spots in the sky. Primmy could feel the feel tingling all across her body. Was this lightning chakra? Was it really this easy. She could see more strikes across the sky.

wordcount: 268

Last edited by Primrose Uchiha on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 pm
As Nightshade watched Prim begin to meditate and focus, even she could sense Prims determination and chakra flow. The chakra was definitely different from Prims normal fire chakra. " The lightning chakra is as sporadic and free flowing as the lightning in a thunderstorm. Now in order to harness this power, you have to relax and let it flow through you and let it be as sporadic as what you are envisioning in your head. Its unpredictable, so you have to use it unpredictably as you can." Nightshade explained. Nightshade began to wonder if she would be able to use lightning body control on Prim to help her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 pm
In a way Nightshade made no sense, but in another way, Prim could see what Nightshade meant. If Prim at this point could get even a slight spark out of her hand, she would be happy. " Unexpected, sporadic, unpredictable..." Prim said to herself. Without thinking, Prim held her hand up and with her eyes closed, she felt a tingling leave her hand. A very thin tree branch hit Prim on her head. Prims eyes open as she looks up, then down at a tree branch with a burned, charred looking edge that was apparently attached to the tree at one point. She picked it up and looked at Nightshade with a quizzical look on her face. "Did it work?" Prim asked trying not to laugh.

wordcount: 393

Last edited by Primrose Uchiha on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum