Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hasashi vs Demetri (Hasashi's invite only, NK) Empty Hasashi vs Demetri (Hasashi's invite only, NK)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 pm
Hasashi decided he would give sparring on the border a shot. He had heard that a couple of shinobi had done it, and seeing as he had recently hit Genin he should try it as well.

His parent’s had been less than happy about him going, not wanting him to get hurt or even killed. They made sure that he wore no clothes that would mark him as an Uchiha, as well as told him not to say his full name to anyone. He had already known to do that, so it had annoyed him greatly to be forced to listen to his parents explain it again.

Hasashi was standing in an open field, wondering if there was some specific spot where he was supposed to go. His ninjato was strapped across his back, the hilt poking out over his left shoulder. He had set up the place for a fight though, just in case. A couple of large branches equal to his mass had been broken in the forest surrounding the field, hidden though so that Hasashi would be the only one that could use them for a substitution.

The field was circular, and about 10 meters in diameter. So a Substitution would be easy to use, with the branches being well within range no matter where he was. If only I had some kunai, or shuriken. Then I would be all set.

WC: 230

Last edited by Hasashi Uchiha on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hasashi vs Demetri (Hasashi's invite only, NK) Empty Re: Hasashi vs Demetri (Hasashi's invite only, NK)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 pm
Demetri smiled as he walked along the country borders he was looking for some one to spar with. His black shirt was tighter since the last time that he wore it his pants fit snugly but not skin tight his leaf head band was upon his head. The sun was just a little past over head and the head band gleamed in the light. He came a wooded area and found a log that had just about the same mass as he did Demetri bent down and picked it up and moving it so that he knew where it was for later use if need be. Just inside the forest he could see a boy standing in a open field that had little grass in it. The grass only just made it over the sole of his shoes. "Hello" He called out talking to the boy. "My name is Demetri whats your?" He asked walking out of the woods revealing himself. His Katana shown above his right shoulder and the kunai pouch held a few kunai. Demetri hoped the boy would be friendly.

[TWC 183]
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Hasashi vs Demetri (Hasashi's invite only, NK) Empty Re: Hasashi vs Demetri (Hasashi's invite only, NK)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm
Hasashi saw the other kid approach, noting that the kid had discovered one of the objects he was going to substitute with. He took a mental note of its location, if his opponent used a substitution he would go there. Of course, I could use it first! That could work, though he would only be moving the object somewhere else. It could still be useful though.

“Hi, I’m Hasashi. Nice to meet you!” The young Genin would say with a smile on his face, “what are you doing out here?”

Hasashi wasn’t sure what would happen next. He noted the position of his opponents sword, not unlike that of Hasashi’s. Perhaps he was left handed, and wanted the sword nearest his dominant hand. That’s how I do it. he thought to himself, his sword was on his left side. Hasashi was left handed, it was different from most others but nothing special.

Hasashi decided that this would probably be the only shinobi he saw all day, “So would you like to spar with me?” the young 10 year old couldn’t really contain his excitement, or how anxious he was. Would the boy say yes, would Hasashi be a match for him?

WC 431
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Demetri saw the boy looking him over, sizing me up he thought."I was hoping to either find ome one to spar with or train out here." He told the boy as he also looked at the boy and sized him up, The boy seemed to be about the same age as he him self was he didnt look as strong but Demetri had learned to never judge a book by its cover but also to never overestimate an opponent either. Demetri heard the boy as he excitedly asked if he would like to spar. "Sure, Any rules?" he replied wanting to set some terms so that no one would die, bruised and scraped maybe but nothing else. Demetri was hoping that with his speed and strength he would be able to over power the boy, just incase though he started going through his jutsu in his head, and for some reason that he couldnt figure out he started to do hand signs putting no chakra in the seals, he seemed to do this every time he thought of his jutsu before a battle. Better safe then sorry he thought.

[TWC 373]
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm
Hasashi tried to think of some good rules. “Definitely no killing, but I guess that goes without saying, right? And try not to hurt me to bad, I don’t have anyone to take me home if I get hurt to bad.”

Hasashi was a bit worried about them using swords, but decided that he would be at more of a disadvantage if he didn’t use his. He unsheathed his sword, the Heaven’s Sorrow Ninjato. Of course it wasn’t the real thing, but Hasashi always felt like he was a bit faster when he wielded his. I’ll probably need that extra speed here. He looks like he is in good shape, or at least better shape than me anyway. Maybe I should have waited for someone weaker… but who else would have come, and Hasashi had only been training for a few years. Anyone weaker than him would have to be fairly young, or fairly new at being a shinobi.

“Just so you know, I’m kind of new at this.” He would say with a nervous chuckle. He watched as his opponent randomly started doing hand seals, and doing a lot of them Is he doing a jutsu? Already? Hasashi tensed up for a moment, but quickly discovered his opponent was only just doing hand seals by the fact that nothing happened. A bit odd, but I’m sure he does hand seals perfectly.

Hasashi guessed the other boy was a Ninjutsu user. Great, a Ninjutsu user that is in better shape than me. This is going to suck. Hasashi hid his emotions however, not wanting his opponent to know that he was disheartened. “How about you make the first move? I don’t really know what to do!” Hasashi said with a laugh, amking sure it sounded genuine.

Total WC 727
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 am
Demetri smiled a little bit this should be fun he thought. "Alright no killing and no broken bones gotcha." he said acknoledgeing the rules, his hands still moving on their own all the time that he was talking. "Do not feel bad for being new to this life." He told Hasashi as he stopped doing hand seals and as the boy told him he made the first move. He ran towards boy, closing the small gap between them in a second, bringing his fist back as he went. Demetri swung his fist at the boys head putting his leg behind the boys leg ready to pull his leg should he try to swing his sword. the best bet for the boy would be to drop the sword and perform a subsitute or try to out run him which Demetri had a jutsu in mind for him if he did.

[TWC 522]

Last edited by Demetri on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added twc)
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm
Demetri wrote:Demetri swung his fist at the boys head putting his leg behind the boys leg ready to pull his leg should he try to swing his sword.

Hasashi was impressed by the boys speed, Crap, he’s a bit faster than me.. The boy closed the distance between them quickly, Hasashi noticed that as he moved the other boy was raising his right arm, getting ready to punch him when he got close enough. Hasashi wondered if this was a feint made by his opponent, to draw his attention to his fist and then attack him some other way.

As his opponent went to punch him, Hasashi saw that he was also trying to hook his left leg around Hasashi’s, perhaps to try and move his leg and unbalance him. The problem was though, that seeing as his opponent had used the leg opposite his arm, and he would have to turn before being able to punch Hasashi, giving him a split second.

Hasashi moved quickly, for someone of his speed limitations anyway. He brought his left elbow up, which ws holding his sword as well, and attempted to push the kid as he was trying to hook his leg around him. Because he would be standing on one foot when Hasashi did that, it would knock Demetri off balance and he would be unable to continue with his punch. Hasashi would then move quickly to try and gain the advantage, keeping his left foot planted and swinging his right towards Demetri’s leg that was still on the ground, attempting to buckle his knee.

Demetri had gotten rid of his strength advantage when he tried to move his leg around Hasashi, putting him on only one foot for to long of a time. Without the proper leverage, he would have a hard time using his strength to his advantage. And he also had negated his speed advantage, being on only one foot.

If Demetri leaned forward when Hasashi did this, he would fall onto his knees unless he somehow managed to stop the kick. If Demetri did land on his knees, Hasashi would bring his sword down and point it at Demetri, though he would leave a few centimeters between the boy and the blade.

If Demetri fell backwards though, Hasashi would let him without trying to attack, thinking it would be rude. Even if Demetri landed on his back, Hasashi would make no move to try and attack him. If Demtri managed to turn the backwards fall into a roll or got up quickly though, Hasashi would place his sword in front of him, and try and get into a defensive position.

total WC 1142

(Speed is 12 because of ninjato)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 am
Demetri saw that the boy, though not as fast nor strong, was smart in a fight. The boy had taken an advantage over him as he attempted to strike him. He saw as Hasashi brought his elbow up and made to push him. Demetri leaned back a few inches to dodge the push, that the boy had aimed to high as it went over his head as he did, and flipped in the air doing a bicycle kick mixed in with a somersalt. Going only high enough to attempt a kick to the face before landing.

Upon Landing he would rush the kid again this time getting in close enough to make a sword useless. He would strike out at the kids stomach hoping to hit him and make him drop the sword. If the hit connected and the sword dropped he would leave it be while striking just hard enough to make the boy move away from it. If the punch did not connect then he would quickly sweep the leg. Dropping down so that any standing stike would not connect but not so low that he couldnt stand up in a seconds notice. If the sweep connected Demetri would grab the boys wrist so that the sword would not impale him as he fell and twising slightly to make the boy drop the sword grabbing it with the other hand and letting go of the boy while saying "Nice sword you have here." before moving back about ten feet and shoving it into the ground. only deep enough so that it would be just a little hard to pull it from the ground even for him.

[TWC 800]
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 pm
Hasashi was a bit annoyed to find his opponent dodging his attack, but at least his opponent put himself into a worse position.

Hasashi had aimed for the shoulder of his opponent, a bit higher than he should have aimed, and was surprised that his opponent had leaned back so far that his head would be closer to the ground than Hasashi’s elbow, why his opponent wanted to lean back so far was beyond him. But Hasashi didn’t have time to think about that, he had to try and use his opponent’s movement to his advantage.

Hasashi’s right arm reached out, grabbing his opponent by the shirt and pulling down. He began reaching the second he knew his elbow would miss, so his arm would reach the boy as he was about to try and jump to perform his flip. If Hasashi succeeded, the awkward position Demetri had put himself in, as well as his attempt to jump, would make it all but impossible for Demetri to stop himself from hitting the ground.

Hasashi would put all of his weight into pulling the boy down, even bringing his elbow downwards, aiming for the boy’s chest. He made sure to keep his sword away from his body and face as he made the motion, not wanting to hurt himself in his attempt to defeat his opponent. As he brought his elbow down, Hasashi would lean forward, adding more force to the blow.

If all of this succeeded, Demetri’s chest would hurt a little bit as he hit the ground, before Hasashi attempted to pin him down. Hasashi was a bit upset that his first plan hadn’t succeeded, so he wanted to make sure he won the fight now.

Hasashi’s left shin would be placed on the right arm of his opponent, between the shoulder and the elbow. His right leg would be on the ground, barely a centimeter Demetri’s left rib. His right hand would be on Demetri’s left elbow, he knew the boy was stronger than him, but he would still have a bit of a hard time because Hasashi was leaning to his right, putting more of his weight onto the left arm of Demetri than the right.

Hasashi’s sword would he held with the blade a few centimeters from Demetri’s throat, not wanting to accidentally cut the boy’s throat if he tried to struggle.

Total WC 1538
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:14 pm
Demetri saw as the boy reached for his skin tight shirt and smiled as it would find no purchase to pull him anywhere and continued the kick smacking the in the face with his flip his kick would only stun him as he followed through with it making the kid step back a couple feet. when he landed he went for his sword drawing it and holding it in his left hand and thoughts that he had before rushing the kid and stirking out at his stomach. To help his punch find purchase he tilted his head so that the sunlight would reflect off his head band and into the kids eyes it was only a slight annoyance and would do nothing else but that. He reached the kid in only a second as they were just two feet apart and struck out with his right hand aiming for the center of his stomach.

If his strike worked the kid would drop the sword and step back a few inches he would grab the sword and dash back planting not only the boys sword but his sword also in the ground thus forcing the boy to fight with his fist and any ninjutsu that he knew.

If the strike did not work and the boy some how dodged it then Demetri would use his Body Flicker Jutsu to get behind the boy and strike him in the back of the head with the hilt of his sword.

[TWC 1047]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum