Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
196 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
69 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

E- Extracting all life from the world Empty E- Extracting all life from the world

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:17 pm
He, the god of fear, stood in the hallway of the mizukage building as he made his way to what had been the splurge of the darkness. Something that drove men to kill, lied in the chambers of the man that ruled the village. Had it been trapped in eternal solitude because of an unjust leader, or had it just been one of the Kage's own minions. So many possibilities had been seen, but a certain one had been chosen. As Gawain took another step toward the darkness he could feel something. As the dark being of hell flowed brought the hall of the mizukage, something told Gawain of the victory call. "My dear dark child. You've not felt the truth of hell yet!" He said as he yelled down the hall. Reaching for the door the the man of the mist's office. He opened it and began to laugh. That man, had experienced madness. "Darkness's Madness." Gawain said as he looked at the desk.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen

E- Extracting all life from the world Empty Re: E- Extracting all life from the world

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:30 pm
As the boy bowed down to the dark lord, the only thing that Gawain could do was laugh as he walked into the room. With a head in hand, held by its head band that had been strapped over his forehead. He walked closer to the new minion as said. "stand up and look a me Madness. I'm glad your actuall in here. I brought a present bu I expect one back. And I expect it soon." Swinging his arm, he threw the head toward the kage. In it had been the eyes of the all seeing, the byakugan. Walking around the office, Gawain made it to the window. As he liked out and watched the mist cover the village. He laughed a little. "Your name..... I slightly remember it...... Suzaku!! My dear boy. I want blood and land in return for those eyes and that darkness."

Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen

E- Extracting all life from the world Empty Re: E- Extracting all life from the world

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 pm
Gawain watched as the button unveiled what had been the greatest sight he had seen in that day. A secret entrance to hell he would soon call it. With a swift hand sign he created a copy of himself from the pulsing lightning within his body as it molded and snapped itself into perfection. "Listen Suzaku...... You are not the only person who has accepted darkness into their life. And I must go and deliver them from their confined spaces. The army will be completed and when I have gathered them I will send word to this clone. He will tell you to come with him back to the tornado village for the dark conference. Understood? You can leave this misty place for a while...... I'll need you to." Gawain said as he left the room in swiftness and the clone walked forward. "continue." It said as it was ready to see just where this tunnel led.

[Exit Real enter fake]

Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 pm
As the tour continued the clone waited for the mizukage to stop. As he did he looked up and said. "I'd like to see one other thing. Just in case bad events happen. Where's the jail?" He said as his other clone which had been roaming the village for a while appeared through the homages door picking up the head of the Hyuuga boy and runnin off with it. Unnotticable by the two seeing as they were both underground at this point. "I mean maybe I could use yours and maybe extract some DNA from its current inhabitants. I'd like to make a bigger army hehe." Gawain said as he cracked his knuckles.

Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:27 pm
Gawain smiled as he looked at the map and studied it for about two minutes. He smiled as his clone made a new clone and then dispersed. This clone had already been outside of the building. Through right before the clone had left he looked toward the man and said. "I'll see you soon. I'll be in Konoha if you need me. Alright!" Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared as the new clone appeared near the one the had stolen back the head of the ninja he had once killed. Walking off with the head the he watched the new clone quickly head of to the jail. As he walked through it he saw a ninja. A mist ninja. On the other hand the clone who had the head made his way out of the village and to the tornado village.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum