Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret) - Page 5 Empty Re: What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret)

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:17 pm
that shuriken would become 10, then 100, then 500, all flying towards the Nero and Vretyel in a near unavoidable cloud of metal.

While still charging forward Vretyel used his Spinning judgement jutsu to block each and every Kunai aimed for Vretyel

As no kunai were aimed or coming towards Vretyel, the "Spinning judgement jutsu" would not be activated, as there was no threat of a "kunai" present. Instead Vretyel ran straight into the shuriken storm, the projectiles slamming into his body and embedding in his skin. His arms and legs would be assailed by attacks, and his face would take considerable damage, slicing the boy thoroughly. Blood would stream from his body, stopping the boy's momentum as he activated his lightning attunement jutsu and dozens more shuriken pierced his flesh even deeper. The other attacks the boy had planned would never come, as the sheer number of devastating attacks had undoubtedly incapacitated the boy, utterly stopping him about seven meters away.

Nero would awaken his BWG as the kunais were thrown towards his clone and Vretyel,

As no kunai were ever thrown, Nero would never awaken his "BWG" skill. The fire attack that came towards "Rat" would be easily dodged with incredible speed as the missing ninja rolled sideways, avoiding all obstacles and the attack.

He would also be covering the area in front of him with the technique, so he would've misdirected the kunais that were headed directly towards him.

There were no kunai to be misdirected, and instead the shuriken flew forward as Nero stood still, allowing them to slam into him in a similar fashion to that of Vretyel. Hundreds of shuriken would crash into his body, metal jutting out of skin everywhere. The projectiles would hit his head, neck, body, and limbs, utterly incapacitating Nero in a bloody and chaotic assault. The attacks efficiency was almost entirely unhindered by Nero, and as neither Vretyel or him had defended against a shuriken assault, they both paid the price.

[48 Hour on Taro]

With his left leg, he kicked into his earth wall, sending it like a projectile boulder towards Taro. This boulder would have the potential to crush the man completely, and would be difficult to evade unless immediate action was taken.

The boulder slammed into Taro with devastating effects, crushing the man into the ground and immediately incapacitating him. Movement for Taro was now impossible as he was now trapped and crushed under a rock, these conditions making the man now entirely impaired.

Almost as soon as the fight began, it had just about ended, all three Leaf Jounin incapacitated and possibly even dead. It would seem that the missing ninja had won this engagement immediately, their plans being entirely unhindered.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret) - Page 5 Empty Re: What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret)

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 pm
[There is no argument against this, we F!@#ed up guys.]

Vretyel would be struck by many of the many shuriken aimed for his body. Thankfully the shuriken did not impale in his eyes, otherwise that would be a major issue. The shuriken would rip his skin, cause scarring, but would not cause any long term damage to Vretyel if he survived.

You have failed yet again... Vretyel thought in his inner self... You don't deserve to be here, you don't deserve to be a ninja, you don't deserve to be called Inazumahi. You are not worthy of any title or privilege because of your past achievements or the ones that will complete later, if you get out of this at all. Not only have you failed yourself but you have also failed your teammates in the process, you have allowed them to be become damaged because you were too stupid to do anything. You are weak, you are useless, you are nothing, but you will not die nothing, not today. You have destroyed everything that you live up to and hold dear and now you have got to live to fix it.

Vretyel's armor and shinobi headband keep his forehead, all of his vital organs, and chest from harm as the shuriken would ricochet off of the metal armor and only slightly impale the over and under armor. His boots and gloves would also help with keeping those appendages slightly protected. But the real problem was his arms, the rest of his face, and legs. Vretyel couldn't care what happened to his teammates right now because he needed to look out for his own safety, he was no good to them dead. He did not have time to look to see whether or not Nero and Taro were ok, but he knew that in his current state he could do virtually nothing. Although Vretyel would be in no physical condition to launch an attack Vretyel was still 7 meters in front of 'bird' giving him time to escape. Vretyel still activated his lightning attunement jutsu so that once the barrage of shuriken was over Vretyel would activate his lightning attunement jutsu explosion on both of his hands, making a large explosion of light to act as a small distraction. As he was making the explosion Vretyel would use the distraction to body flicker 40 meters back from where he came from. Hidden from the ninja in the forest Vretyel would be able to regroup and refocus himself, take out all the shuriken from his arms, face, and legs, bandage his arms and legs using bandages, and de-activate his lightning attunement jutsu as it would be useless at this point.

[I am falling back because I don’t know if Taro is coming back either =/]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:18 pm
{Derp sorry guys, I got caught up in school. Please consider Taro dead as there is no feasible way for him to survive-I need to focus on school right now.}
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 24500

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 am

There were no kunai to be misdirected, and
instead the shuriken flew forward as Nero stood still, allowing them to
slam into him in a similar fashion to that of Vretyel. Hundreds of
shuriken would crash into his body, metal jutting out of skin
everywhere. The projectiles would hit his head, neck, body, and limbs,
utterly incapacitating Nero in a bloody and chaotic assault. The attacks
efficiency was almost entirely unhindered by Nero, and as neither
Vretyel or him had defended against a shuriken assault, they both paid
the price.

[lol, if I die because of something like this, i will name my new char "Derp"]

Nero's pupils grew wider as he realised the many shurikens flying towards him. He could only move slightly before the shuriken hit him. The shuriken hit no vital points as most of them hit pieces of armor Nero was wearing, Though he would still be in his own blood due to him being hit by many shuriken. His face wasn't hit by any shuriken directly, though he woulld have one scar on his right cheek, caused by a shuriken, and one next to his left eye.

He would see Vretyel using body flicker to fall back. Nero would activate his BWG, jump backwards, and create a stream of fire that woulkdbe large enough to cover the area the ninjas were standing. Nero's eyes would firstly be watching for the one with the rat mask on to make sure he at least fried that one between the ninjas, though due to the technique's range & speed. He would be thinking "Please, Vretyel, back me up..." as he had no idea what Taro was doing at the time being. Nero was aware he was facing death.

[Vret, come back here and face the enemy -_-]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 pm
[Taro is confirmed dead, so we no longer have to wait for his post. Current posting order is Navi (NPC), Vretyel, Nero]

Vretyel would activate his lightning attunement jutsu explosion on both of his hands, making a large explosion of light to act as a small distraction. As he was making the explosion Vretyel would use the distraction to body flicker 40 meters back from where he came from.

With their chakra sensory abilities, the three missing ninja would indeed be distracted for a moment by the flash, but they would still sense Vretyel nearby. He would be horribly wounded, and utterly incapable of fighting from sustaining so much injury. Blood would flow for his dozens of wounds, his armor punctured and loose bandages only barely keeping him alive. He would pass out soon from blood loss, and possibly even die if medical attention wasn't sought immediately.

["Nero's pupils grew wider as he realised the many shurikens flying towards him. He could only move slightly before the shuriken hit him. " This part is voided, as it is already a confirmed event that has happened.]

His face wasn't hit by any shuriken directly, though he woulld have one scar on his right cheek, caused by a shuriken, and one next to his left eye.

The projectiles would hit his head, neck, body, and limbs, utterly incapacitating Nero in a bloody and chaotic assault.

Indeed, no vital organs or points were hit, and his face was only scarred, but the sheer magnitude of attacks would almost surely kill the boy. A couple shuriken had lodged themselves in the boy's neck, causing him to bleed profusely from the throat. His limbs had also been so riddled that movement of his legs and arms was now almost impossible.

He would see Vretyel using body flicker to fall back. Nero would activate his BWG, jump backwards,

The three missing ninja smiled as the boy hopelessly clung to life. Taro had been killed and Vretyel had retreated, leaving a single severely wounded Nero against three elite ninja. For whatever reason, the boy had not chosen to retreat and kept intending to fight, which would be his doom. With the boy's body flicker technique, he would go backwards one meter, then begin to jump backwards another meter. Mid-jump, the enemy ninja would be upon him, taking advantage of this three on one that the foolhardy boy was attempting to fight. Rat would appear behind Nero while he was mid-jump in a showcase of raw speed, a drawn kunai firmly in the grasp of his right hand. He immediately proceeded to slam the kunai into the back of Nero's neck, the attack being almost impossible to dodge as Nero was still in mid-jump backwards and would have no time to react to this attack.

Bird would then throw a single chakra infused kunai and shuriken and Nero, both weapons glowing with the application of wind chakra. These projectiles were attached by thin wire to her fingers, allowing the trajectory of both weapons to be manipulated.

These actions would all occur before Nero's feet would land on the ground from jumping backwards, a testament to the incredible speed and skill of these ninja. This in conjunction with the slow movement and fading consciousness that Nero was inevitably facing, would spell a crushing defeat for Konoha forces on this mission.

This fight just about over, and the rogue ninja were simply finishing off the force that had been sent to stop them. With the clear and almost inevitable death of both Nero and Taro, their attention would soon turn to Vretyel.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:47 pm
Rat would appear behind Nero while he was
mid-jump in a showcase of raw speed, a drawn kunai firmly in the grasp
of his right hand.

[the rat couldn't have appeared in my back as a matter of raw speed, I had more speed than him, the ninja never dodged my stream of fire, as I never told I would do it when I landed, but when I jumped back. Also, I didn't body flicker 1m back]

[Please tell me if I'm wrong or not, as if I am, I will start working on my new character :D]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:07 pm
This in conjunction with the slow movement and fading consciousness that Nero was inevitably facing,

Your movement speed is slowed, and frankly you shouldn't be able to move at all:

His limbs had also been so riddled that movement of his legs and arms was now almost impossible.

Its true that you could manipulate this attack to say you did it in middjump, however:

ump backwards, and create a stream of fire that woulkdbe large enough to cover the area the ninjas were standing.

This attack only covered the area they were standing, and Rat is no longer standing there, but is behind you.

He would see Vretyel using body flicker to fall back.

You didn't specify a distance, so it allowed me to manipulate a distance of 1 meter.

I honestly don't see a way for Nero to survive this, and it was really bad that after you took all that damage that you stuck around and kept trying to fight against all three. ]

Last edited by Navi on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:11 pm
[mkay, fair enough, so, i'll just go ahead and confirm my death, as waiting for Vret won't change anything...]

Nero got stabbed in the neck, and died at the spot.

[EXIT; Nero Dead]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 pm
Vretyel's bandages were able to stabilize him enough so blood was not pouring out of his body anymore, using the speed he still had to complete the feat in less than a second, covered from the missing ninjas view from the trees, and running the entire time further back from his location while doing so. When the bandages were placed on his legs Vretyel began to run at his full speed further from the missing ninja as he bandaged his hands. Thankfully the shuriken didn't hit any of his bodies major arteries or destroy any of his muscle groups too badly so he would still be able to run at full speed. As he was running back nearing the end of his chakra sensory range and that of the three missing ninjas (50 meters) he would sense as Taro's chakra signature had faded completely and Nero's was slowly fading away, with the three other ninja about to close in on Nero's location. His first judgement was to go back in there and help him, telling him to die for his teammates, but something sinister inside his mind took control. His inner self began speaking not to Vretyel, but as its own entity.

I don't care what you think is right, you weak and pathetic creature, you think that you are Inazuamahi by allowing yourself to die, going back in there is suiside, not the way to die, and I am not going to allow for you to destroy everything that we have worked for. These two beings are nothing to me and they shouldn't be to you, Taro who is a missing ninja, and Nero who killed your mother. I am glad that they are dead, I don't care that they are your friends, because I am in control now. The mission is a failure and I taking you back to save this pathetic body.

It was true, as he ran Vretyels logical and analytical inner self took over. The Inner self was using the time that the three missing ninja were using to destroy Nero to get Vretyel out of range of any of them. When the ninja were done killing the boy Vretyel would already be close to 100 meters from his previous location, moving from sheer willpower and speed, now 140 meters from the location when of the shuriken hit him. His inner self was keeping him up and running, and all of the bandages together would slow the bleeding down enough to survive, being sure to sense if anybody was coming within 50 meters of meters of him at all times during his run, and using the dense forest as cover. If the missing ninja did not come after him, the precautionary measures Vretyel took would allow him to live.

Although Vretyel could possibly survive this, a piece of the boys former self died on that field.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum